Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SG Lewis - 'Anemoia'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 254
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    He needs to make more pop bangers with pop girls like Robyn, Nelly Furtado, Tove Lo, Victoria Monet, Dua Lipa, Nelly Furtado, Mabel and Rauw Alejandro asap

  • Can he tease his tip on my hole first?

  • juancsantoyo
    juancsantoyo

    Lengths of the songs have been revealed on Amazon Music.   1. Track #1: 04:46 2. Track #2: 04:58 3. Track #3: 03:05 4. Track #4: 03:20 5. Track #5: 03:39 6. Track #6

YAAAAS! I love him so much!

32 minutes ago, sam.teas said:



keep streaming this wonderful bop!!

This is really great!! Excited for the album!

Ooooo I will deffo be perched. Me and my BF went to a rave he was at in November just so we could hear him play Heat 

Great album cover! I'm excited to hear the rest of the album

The way both cover and concept are my exact vibe, like I totally get what he's going for. whew this will be incredible 

9 minutes ago, Khris said:

September... :jonnycat: NO SG SUMMER

Now we all know he always drops half the album as singles before the album drops! There will be singles, give him some time.

3 hours ago, algrominsky said:

SG3 is called Anemoia... Out September 5th.

 

He's in Toronto on September 11th.

Anemoia will only be released on standard black vinyl and "credit card" USB, in addition to streaming and digital download.

21 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

Anemoia will only be released on standard black vinyl and "credit card" USB, in addition to streaming and digital download.

are we sure, cuz he lied about "heat" vinyl 

27 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

are we sure, cuz he lied about "heat" vinyl 

HEAT vinyl was a last minute decision that we weren't expecting. When it was released, they were adamant about not doing it... Obviously, demand was high and plans changed.

 

As for this, right now that's all they have planned. CDs are an outdated technology, and don't sell very well, so they're opting against it for the time being. As for vinyl, SG's never really been one for variants. I'm pretty certain this is all we're getting for now.

1 hour ago, algrominsky said:

HEAT vinyl was a last minute decision that we weren't expecting. When it was released, they were adamant about not doing it... Obviously, demand was high and plans changed.

 

As for this, right now that's all they have planned. CDs are an outdated technology, and don't sell very well, so they're opting against it for the time being. As for vinyl, SG's never really been one for variants. I'm pretty certain this is all we're getting for now.

His previous album had a black and a red variant so... 

23 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

His previous album had a black and a red variant so... 

And that's the only one, they were announced at the same time. This album is coming out on his own label, so I really don't expect there to be variants, and I'm getting my info from him.

Edited by algrominsky
Typo

  • Author
15 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

His previous album had a black and a red variant so... 

I think they meant for variants in general.

 

Times only had a vinyl black release, while, as you mentioned, AudioLust & HigherLove had two LP colour variants: black and orange, so it's not surprising (in a sort of extent) that Sam decided to opt for only one (black LP) this time.

 

It should also be mentioned that Anemoia is a Forever Days release (his imprint) with the support of Positiva, while both Times and AudioLust & HigherLove were an EMI release.

2 hours ago, juancsantoyo said:

I think they meant for variants in general.

 

Times only had a vinyl black release, while, as you mentioned, AudioLust & HigherLove had two LP colour variants: black and orange, so it's not surprising (in a sort of extent) that Sam decided to opt for only one (black LP) this time.

 

It should also be mentioned that Anemoia is a Forever Days release (his imprint) with the support of Positiva, while both Times and AudioLust & HigherLove were an EMI release.

i was coming to say this. However just cuz its his label doesnt mean no variants, if anything its the vinyl ERA more so now then its ever been.

 

I expect some signed copies i hope

4 hours ago, algrominsky said:

CDs are an outdated technology, and don't sell very well, so they're opting against it for the time being.

ok this is pretty off topic but

its literally 50x more convenient than vinyl.......

ill never understand the vinyl hype

12 minutes ago, jackofthecreek said:

ok this is pretty off topic but

its literally 50x more convenient than vinyl.......

ill never understand the vinyl hype

convenient? they dont even make cars with CD players anymore lol

Edited by MusicIsMyMaster

34 minutes ago, jackofthecreek said:

ok this is pretty off topic but

its literally 50x more convenient than vinyl.......

ill never understand the vinyl hype

I 1000% prefer CDs to vinyl. Obviously, vinyl has the benefit of being bigger, but one could also just buy a poster. I only buy vinyl for albums that I listen to all the way through and absolutely respect, cuz it's a lot of work to care for a record.

 

But I also understand where CDs have been essentially rendered useless to streaming. But I'm still quite disappointed about it, to say the least. I'm probably gonna end up booting myself a copy, like I did with the rest of his "vinyl-only discography".

45 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

i was coming to say this. However just cuz its his label doesnt mean no variants, if anything its the vinyl ERA more so now then its ever been.

 

I expect some signed copies i hope

I will ask Sam about signed copies for you 😊, cuz I myself am kind of surprised there's none up.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.