Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SG Lewis - 'Anemoia'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 254
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    He needs to make more pop bangers with pop girls like Robyn, Nelly Furtado, Tove Lo, Victoria Monet, Dua Lipa, Nelly Furtado, Mabel and Rauw Alejandro asap

  • Can he tease his tip on my hole first?

  • juancsantoyo
    juancsantoyo

    Lengths of the songs have been revealed on Amazon Music.   1. Track #1: 04:46 2. Track #2: 04:58 3. Track #3: 03:05 4. Track #4: 03:20 5. Track #5: 03:39 6. Track #6

16 hours ago, algrominsky said:

I've let him know it's something we want. 😊

we need tove lo, nelly furtado and kylie minogue on this record! please

  • Author
7 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

we need tove lo, nelly furtado and kylie minogue on this record! please

Surprised you didn't mention tons of female artists this time.

 

Either way, based on previous replies, Kylie Minogue is discarded, while Tove Lo and Nelly Furtado might be possibilities. However, he already worked and collaborated with them, so I would prefer someone new to be honest, so I would drop Dua Lipa. They're friends, he remixed "New Rules" and he produced "Hallucinate", so I guess it's time she might appear on his album, but I might consider this a long shot for now. Who knows?

50 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

Surprised you didn't mention tons of female artists this time.

 

Either way, based on previous replies, Kylie Minogue is discarded, while Tove Lo and Nelly Furtado might be possibilities. However, he already worked and collaborated with them, so I would prefer someone new to be honest, so I would drop Dua Lipa. They're friends, he remixed "New Rules" and he produced "Hallucinate", so I guess it's time she might appear on his album, but I might consider this a long shot for now. Who knows?

I'm gonna go ahead and take Robyn off the list of possibilities too, Sam's told me he hasn't worked with Robyn again, though I have been pushing for a Robyn and Tove track. 🤣😂 I think it's highly unlikely we'll get a Dua Lipa collab. Shygirl is strong possibility for this new record. 

 

Personally, I'm hoping for maybe a couple of collabs and to have Sam doing vocals on the rest. He's a great vocalist, and he doesn't give himself, or get the credit he deserves. This is my one of my favorite SG recordings, and it's just him singing Chemicals with a fender guitar.

  • Author
4 hours ago, algrominsky said:

Personally, I'm hoping for maybe a couple of collabs and to have Sam doing vocals on the rest. He's a great vocalist, and he doesn't give himself, or get the credit he deserves. This is my one of my favorite SG recordings, and it's just him singing Chemicals with a fender guitar.

Don't get me wrong, but I also enjoy Sam's tracks with him on vocals. I guess I enjoy more when a producer sings their own songs, like Calvin Harris or Madeon, as some examples.

 

The Dua Lipa collaboration is a stretch. I would love to happen, but I don't see it happening, unless it's a surprise, lol.

 

I wouldn't mind if his third album is completely solo, but I'm kind of sure a lot of people will disagree with that idea because they're going to throw the name of female artists out there to collaborate with him. Different perspectives, I guess. 🤷🏽‍♂️

We're looking 25%-40% of SG vocals, depending on the final tracklisting... It's a more collaborative album, like times. SG thinks all the songs are above 3 minutes, but not sure yet what the average track length is.

  • Author

The lengths of all (or most of) the tracks should be above the three minute mark (even four or five), hopefully. I don't think there should be any problem if there are some interludes in between, but I would love to listen to some extended tracks where Sam shines in the production.

Back Of My Mind will be out at Midnight on the 16th, as opposed to premiering at 3pm on BBC as he usually does.

Edited by algrominsky
Added context

On 5/9/2025 at 1:32 PM, juancsantoyo said:

Surprised you didn't mention tons of female artists this time.

 

Either way, based on previous replies, Kylie Minogue is discarded, while Tove Lo and Nelly Furtado might be possibilities. However, he already worked and collaborated with them, so I would prefer someone new to be honest, so I would drop Dua Lipa. They're friends, he remixed "New Rules" and he produced "Hallucinate", so I guess it's time she might appear on his album, but I might consider this a long shot for now. Who knows?

Agree, as much as I love Tove Lo it feels like they've collaborated a million times now (though it's been like twice or something lol). We need something new.

Edited by Recluse

3 hours ago, Recluse said:

Agree, as much as I love Tove Lo it feels like they've collaborated a million times now (though it's been like twice or something lol). We need something new.

I get so much hate for saying that... lol. I swear to god, people take that as "I hate Tove" and it's like, no, I'm simply saying I've got enough for the time being and it's getting a bit old at this point. We get that they work well together! But the beauty of an SG album, is the way he brings people you wouldn't expect together on songs LIKE Nelly Furtado and Tove, or Robyn and Channel Tres... If all the songs are Tove, then we lose the collaborative nature of his records.

Edited by algrominsky
Afterthought

Not a big fan of ,,Back of My Mind". its to repetitive for me

  • 1 month later...
  • Author
32 minutes ago, touch said:

Album and tour :jonny5:

Yeah, I'm thinking the same. :jonny:

People commenting with a guess at it being only fans and Sam commenting with feet pics only is making me 😂 and ask so many questions too 😂

 

Guessing it will be an album announcement, tour or the next single. 

SG3 is called Anemoia... Out September 5th.

 

He's in Toronto on September 11th.

Edited by algrominsky
Added release date

Quote

The announcement marks a pivotal moment for the London-born, LA-based producer, songwriter and DJ — following a string of club-focused releases and collaborations, Anemoia sees SG return to the centre of his solo artist project with a sound that's expansive, cerebral and deeply personal.
"When I discovered the word Anemoia, it articulated a feeling I'd struggled to describe for so long — a nostalgia for times I never lived through.

This album is rooted in the dancefloor, and even its quieter moments are shaped by Balearic sounds that are influenced from spending a lot of time in Ibiza last summer. I think a lot of the music carries an undertone of melancholy, even when it feels high in energy.

More than anything, I want Anemoia to be a soundtrack to living in the present — to creating the kind of moments that others might one day feel nostalgic for."

this is going to be be so good :WAP: I love the cover

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.