Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SG Lewis - 'Anemoia'

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

Should be in the next week or two now... His last Ibiza gig is this week, and he's gonna be home for a minute before his tour starts. He's been a very Busy Girl 💅.

YAYYYYYY thank you!! :hippo:

 

  • Replies 254
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    He needs to make more pop bangers with pop girls like Robyn, Nelly Furtado, Tove Lo, Victoria Monet, Dua Lipa, Nelly Furtado, Mabel and Rauw Alejandro asap

  • Can he tease his tip on my hole first?

  • juancsantoyo
    juancsantoyo

    Lengths of the songs have been revealed on Amazon Music.   1. Track #1: 04:46 2. Track #2: 04:58 3. Track #3: 03:05 4. Track #4: 03:20 5. Track #5: 03:39 6. Track #6

6 hours ago, FireFade said:

YAYYYYYY thank you!! :hippo:

 

You guys will be the first to know as soon as I have any details on a date.

4 hours ago, algrominsky said:

SG says the signed vinyl is going up today! 😜

:WAP:IM READY

13 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

Get your ******* asses in gear people,

signed Anemoia is here!

 

GOT IT :jonnycat: @FireFade @CherryBay

Edited by MusicIsMyMaster

1 hour ago, algrominsky said:

Get your ******* asses in gear people,

signed Anemoia is here!

 

1 hour ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

GOT IT :jonnycat: @FireFade @CherryBay

OOOOO thank you!! got mine :jonny5::jonny5:

  • Author

I'm going to ignore that there's a typo in the signed vinyl, but I snatched one.

1 hour ago, FireFade said:

OOOOO thank you!! got mine :jonny5::jonny5:

2 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

snatched

1 hour ago, juancsantoyo said:

I'm going to ignore that there's a typo in the signed vinyl, but I snatched one.

US + WW shipping is coming next week accoridng to his instagram story. 

Edited by MusicIsMyMaster

  • Author
40 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

US + WW shipping is coming next week accoridng to his instagram story. 

That's strange because I bought it some hours ago and the purchase didn't have any restriction due to being WW.

Edited by juancsantoyo

12 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

That's strange because I bought it some hours ago and the purchase didn't have any restrictition due to being WW.

There's no restriction, but according to his manager, it changes where it's shipping from. The US ones will be signed next week!

  • Author
14 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

There's no restriction, but according to his manager, it changes where it's shipping from. The US ones will be signed next week!

From what I've understand, all the people can buy the signed vinyl now and they're picking who did them to be shipped in the UK, the US and WW. I assume Sam has signed a limited stock for the UK and they're trying to sell out this, so he can begin signing a new stock for the US and WW shipments without doing any harm to the non-UK people who have already bought the signed vinyl as far as I'm aware.

11 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

From what I've understand, all the people can buy the signed vinyl now and they're picking who did them to be shipped in the UK, the US and WW. I assume Sam has signed a limited stock for the UK and they're trying to sell out this, so he can begin signing a new stock for the US and WW shipments without doing any harm to the non-UK people who have already bought the signed vinyl as far as I'm aware.

for USA shipping it wouldve been 33$ but to the UK it was only 5GBP

 

so yes theres a difference

Edited by MusicIsMyMaster

19 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

From what I've understand, all the people can buy the signed vinyl now and they're picking who did them to be shipped in the UK, the US and WW. I assume Sam has signed a limited stock for the UK and they're trying to sell out this, so he can begin signing a new stock for the US and WW shipments without doing any harm to the non-UK people who have already bought the signed vinyl as far as I'm aware.

No, these copies were signed at home in the UK, and they're shipping from UK. Next week, he heads to the US for tour rehearsals, and he will be signing the US copies then.

 

But you're correct that anyone can buy them from anywhere, it just might be more expensive to buy them from UK if you're in the US.

  • Author
5 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

for USA shipping it wouldve been 33$ but to the UK it was only 5GBP

 

so yes theres a difference

4 hours ago, algrominsky said:

But you're correct that anyone can buy them from anywhere, it just might be more expensive to buy them from UK if you're in the US.

Oh! I understand now. Thanks for your input, guys! As mentioned, the shipping is more expensive to the US than the UK and RoW (surprisingly, it's cheapier in my country than the US), so I didn't have any issues with that.

 

4 hours ago, algrominsky said:

No, these copies were signed at home in the UK, and they're shipping from UK. Next week, he heads to the US for tour rehearsals, and he will be signing the US copies then.

Regarding the latter, if it's taken into consideration that Sam's store is based in the UK (same as EMI Records store, his UK label), I assume that the US signed vinyl copies will be sold in other retailers based in the US instead, so the shipping will be less. Unless there will be a new tab on his store which says signed vinyl - exclusive to US and RoW, which I personally doubt.

 

Checking this, it makes me think it will be available on Astralwerks and Capitol (it's strange that the price of the credit card USB is almost the double in both stores), which both of them are part of Universal in the US. That said, let's wait for more information until next week.

1 hour ago, juancsantoyo said:

Regarding the latter, if it's taken into consideration that Sam's store is based in the UK (same as EMI Records store, his UK label), I assume that the US signed vinyl copies will be sold in other retailers based in the US instead, so the shipping will be less. Unless there will be a new tab on his store which says signed vinyl - exclusive to US and RoW, which I personally doubt.

 

Checking this, it makes me think it will be available on Astralwerks and Capitol (it's strange that the price of the credit card USB is almost the double in both stores), which both of them are part of Universal in the US. That said, let's wait for more information until next week.

No, the US copies will be sold directly on his store as well! His store assigns you either UK or US based on your geo-tags. So being in Canada, it automatically defaults me to the US store, but if I used a German VPN, the store would put me to the UK store by default.

  • Author
14 hours ago, algrominsky said:

No, the US copies will be sold directly on his store as well! His store assigns you either UK or US based on your geo-tags. So being in Canada, it automatically defaults me to the US store, but if I used a German VPN, the store would put me to the UK store by default.

Oh! I get it. Due to where I am, it automatically defaults me to the UK store, so this is the reason why I wasn't complaining a lot to the shipments. I mean, they're a little bit expensive, but not as high as to the US, for example.

The Album doesn't convince me fully. Many instrumentals are solid but it really lacks good vocals on many tracks.

canʻt wait to hear this in full tonight...the released tracks are 4/4 so far and itʻs already stronger than AL&HL for me

I think this is better than Audiolust on first listen

 

I love Devotion

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.