Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SG Lewis - 'Anemoia'

Featured Replies

Loving all the snippets. Can't wait for the new album. 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 254
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    He needs to make more pop bangers with pop girls like Robyn, Nelly Furtado, Tove Lo, Victoria Monet, Dua Lipa, Nelly Furtado, Mabel and Rauw Alejandro asap

  • Can he tease his tip on my hole first?

  • juancsantoyo
    juancsantoyo

    Lengths of the songs have been revealed on Amazon Music.   1. Track #1: 04:46 2. Track #2: 04:58 3. Track #3: 03:05 4. Track #4: 03:20 5. Track #5: 03:39 6. Track #6

1. Memory
2. Feelings Gone (feat. London Grammar)
3. Sugar (feat. Shygirl)
4. Transition (feat. Rahh)
5. Devotion (feat. Teed)
6. Past Life
7. Back of My Mind
8. Another Place (feat. Frances)
9. Fallen Apart
10. Baby Blue (feat. Oliver Sim)

10 minutes ago, FireFade said:

1. Memory
2. Feelings Gone (feat. London Grammar)
3. Sugar (feat. Shygirl)
4. Transition (feat. Rahh)
5. Devotion (feat. Teed)
6. Past Life
7. Back of My Mind
8. Another Place (feat. Frances)
9. Fallen Apart
10. Baby Blue (feat. Oliver Sim)

oh these features got me hyped :xtinass:

Feelings Gone will be released as the final single on August 22! 

Edited by algrominsky
Typo

5 hours ago, algrominsky said:

Feelings Gone will be released as the final single on August 22! 

signed vinyl whennnnn thoo

1 hour ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

signed vinyl whennnnn thoo

sIgNeD vInYl! SiGnEd ViNyL! 🥴😜💙

 

You'll be the first to know when I know. As of right now, he hasn't been home to sign them. 😂🤣

i wish there's more ibiza trance influence on the album. all of the snippets sound too house-ey unfortunately 

19 hours ago, algrominsky said:

sIgNeD vInYl! SiGnEd ViNyL! 🥴😜💙

 

You'll be the first to know when I know. As of right now, he hasn't been home to sign them. 😂🤣

Still no CD release planned or in store signings?

20 hours ago, algrominsky said:

sIgNeD vInYl! SiGnEd ViNyL! 🥴😜💙

 

You'll be the first to know when I know. As of right now, he hasn't been home to sign them. 😂🤣

Do you know when UK dates are being announced or how many there are?

7 hours ago, mickeyderon said:

Still no CD release planned or in store signings?

No CDs this time around, as they're "an outdated" technology. Definitely a missed opportunity with the whole "nostalgia for something you've never experienced" concept, but I digress.

 

There might be some in-store signings, but they'll probably only be in America, cuz his tour starts on album release day.

 

UK dates are coming! I don't know anything about them yet, but his UK dates will be in early-December according to his manager.

😊

An SG fanpage is giving away a pair of tickets to his show in Toronto!

On 8/9/2025 at 8:37 PM, algrominsky said:

No CDs this time around, as they're "an outdated" technology. Definitely a missed opportunity with the whole "nostalgia for something you've never experienced" concept, but I digress.

 

There might be some in-store signings, but they'll probably only be in America, cuz his tour starts on album release day.

 

UK dates are coming! I don't know anything about them yet, but his UK dates will be in early-December according to his manager.

😊

Any idea what the tracklist of the USB is ? Are there any extras ? 

16 hours ago, mickeyderon said:

Any idea what the tracklist of the USB is ? Are there any extras ? 

I'll see what I can find out, but if I had to guess, it'll be like the times USB with album + remixes + 12" mixes that are all already available on Beatport.

 

I'm kinda disappointed the USBs, cuz from personal experience with other products the "credit card USBs" are absolutely worthless junk. The often arrive corrupted, and break apart really easily. I wish they would've gone with a regular USB stick like they had for times. Also, UMG is notorious for canceling the USBs too, that was a big issue with AL&HL and a couple other releases I tried to get.

7 hours ago, algrominsky said:

I'll see what I can find out, but if I had to guess, it'll be like the times USB with album + remixes + 12" mixes that are all already available on Beatport.

 

I'm kinda disappointed the USBs, cuz from personal experience with other products the "credit card USBs" are absolutely worthless junk. The often arrive corrupted, and break apart really easily. I wish they would've gone with a regular USB stick like they had for times. Also, UMG is notorious for canceling the USBs too, that was a big issue with AL&HL and a couple other releases I tried to get.

Thanks for letting me know all of that.  Any info would be great.

 

Any word on if he'll ever release Warm with his vocals on it btw?

 

 

16 hours ago, mickeyderon said:

Any word on if he'll ever release Warm with his vocals on it btw?

I have my doubts, there's no plans at the moment, however, I have tried to plant the idea in his head.

13 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

wish there was a tove lo collab on this

wish yall would stop being annoying. 

14 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

wish yall would stop being annoying. 

lol did i strike a nerve? they make good music together, their songs on Dirt Femme & HEAT were bops

5 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

lol did i strike a nerve? they make good music together, their songs on Dirt Femme & HEAT were bops

No, and I don't think anyone here disagrees with you. But maybe instead of complaining, we should be thankful he's still working with her after all the issues they had with the HEAT EP leaks. Those very much p*ssed him off.

 

Plus, it's *his* album, he can have whoever he wants as guests. He's already confirmed they're still working together on songs for Tove's album, so maybe go bug Tove for her album rather than harass SG for expanding his horizons.

 

SG's whole schtick is his miles-long collaborations list. Let him cook however he wants to cook. If he wanted Tove on his album, then Tove would be on his album! There's no need to be rude. The record's already finished anyway, you're just putting negative energy out here for nothing by complaining in SG's forum and comments.

Edited by algrominsky
Typo

1 hour ago, algrominsky said:

No, and I don't think anyone here disagrees with you. But maybe instead of complaining, we should be thankful he's still working with her after all the issues they had with the HEAT EP leaks. Those very much p*ssed him off.

The think piece over nothing :skull: Saying that I wish they had a song together on this album isn't complaining. Jumping on me because I shared a harmless opinion on a music forum is really absurd…

2 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

The think piece over nothing :skull: Saying that I wish they had a song together on this album isn't complaining. Jumping on me because I shared a harmless opinion on a music forum is really absurd…

You got to voice your opinion, I got to voice mine. It's called free speech. And complaining in an artists' thread about a new album because Tove isn't on it is absurd too. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by algrominsky
Typo

On 8/8/2025 at 6:18 PM, algrominsky said:

sIgNeD vInYl! SiGnEd ViNyL! 🥴😜💙

 

You'll be the first to know when I know. As of right now, he hasn't been home to sign them. 😂🤣

tell Mr. Lewis to drop the pre-order regardless or I'm signing mine myself 

6 minutes ago, FireFade said:

tell Mr. Lewis to drop the pre-order regardless or I'm signing mine myself 

Should be in the next week or two now... His last Ibiza gig is this week, and he's gonna be home for a minute before his tour starts. He's been a very Busy Girl 💅.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.