Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SG Lewis - 'Anemoia'

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

I will ask Sam about signed copies for you 😊, cuz I myself am kind of surprised there's none up.

Tell him ive been a huge fan since before 2020. Id love one if possible :jonny6: i have his other vinyls

  • Replies 254
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    He needs to make more pop bangers with pop girls like Robyn, Nelly Furtado, Tove Lo, Victoria Monet, Dua Lipa, Nelly Furtado, Mabel and Rauw Alejandro asap

  • Can he tease his tip on my hole first?

  • juancsantoyo
    juancsantoyo

    Lengths of the songs have been revealed on Amazon Music.   1. Track #1: 04:46 2. Track #2: 04:58 3. Track #3: 03:05 4. Track #4: 03:20 5. Track #5: 03:39 6. Track #6

  • Author
1 hour ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

i was coming to say this. However just cuz its his label doesnt mean no variants, if anything its the vinyl ERA more so now then its ever been.

Don't get me wrong, but I didn't mean in that way because I think the budget is lower than his previous two releases. Contrary to both Times and AudioLust & HigherLove, which were released under PMR / EMI, Anemoia is released under Forever Days / Positiva. Both PMR and Forever Days are independent labels, but the latter is his imprint. Sam still has the support from PMR because it has a global partnership with UMG, which handles EMI (multinational label owned by UMG) and Positiva (subsidiary of UMG, which concentrates the dance music releases under EMI).

 

I think the above is confusing and I also don't get why there aren't different variants, but I also think that another reason might be that dance music focuses on streaming that the physical products don't have too much profit. I mean, Times debuted and peaked at #46 in the UK, while AudioLust & HigherLove missed the Top 100 there, so they probably don't want to invest too much in them, which is a shame honestly.

 

1 hour ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

I expect some signed copies i hope

You're not the only one because I was also expecting signed copies too, so I was surprised there were none available. I was able to have both Times and AudioLust & HigherLove vinyl signed by him, so I was expecting a fourth one as well. I mean, I have two AudioLust & HigherLove vinyl signed, lol.

I'm so excited to hear this album from the description of it by Sam. 

Hopefully the second single isn't too far away ?

 

I am disappointed that there's no CD so might have to get the USB. I don't know if there's any exclusives on it as there was for the Times release ? 

 

I understand that CD sales aren't as big as they used to be but I don't understand why artists don't do limited edition CDs 🤦

 

He's clearly hinting at a UK/EU tour so may have to go to that. 

 

I wouldn't say no to some meet and greet or signings for the album, that would be very cool. Not just in London either lol. 

1 hour ago, mickeyderon said:

I'm so excited to hear this album from the description of it by Sam. 

Hopefully the second single isn't too far away ?

 

I am disappointed that there's no CD so might have to get the USB. I don't know if there's any exclusives on it as there was for the Times release ? 

 

I understand that CD sales aren't as big as they used to be but I don't understand why artists don't do limited edition CDs 🤦

 

He's clearly hinting at a UK/EU tour so may have to go to that. 

 

I wouldn't say no to some meet and greet or signings for the album, that would be very cool. Not just in London either lol. 

The best I can suggest, honestly, is to get in his comments and ask for CDs. They're open to the idea, but they just don't think it's worth it.

 

As for meet and greets, I have requested and helped to arrange a few in the past.

5 hours ago, juancsantoyo said:

Don't get me wrong, but I didn't mean in that way because I think the budget is lower than his previous two releases. Contrary to both Times and AudioLust & HigherLove, which were released under PMR / EMI, Anemoia is released under Forever Days / Positiva. Both PMR and Forever Days are independent labels, but the latter is his imprint. Sam still has the support from PMR because it has a global partnership with UMG, which handles EMI (multinational label owned by UMG) and Positiva (subsidiary of UMG, which concentrates the dance music releases under EMI).

 

I think the above is confusing and I also don't get why there aren't different variants, but I also think that another reason might be that dance music focuses on streaming that the physical products don't have too much profit. I mean, Times debuted and peaked at #46 in the UK, while AudioLust & HigherLove missed the Top 100 there, so they probably don't want to invest too much in them, which is a shame honestly.

 

You're not the only one because I was also expecting signed copies too, so I was surprised there were none available. I was able to have both Times and AudioLust & HigherLove vinyl signed by him, so I was expecting a fourth one as well. I mean, I have two AudioLust & HigherLove vinyl signed, lol.

This IS however, Sam's last record for PMR, and I suspect that's part of why it's feeling so... rushed. I suspect that's also why they're doing all these "cost-cutting" measures

  • Author
5 hours ago, algrominsky said:

This IS however, Sam's last record for PMR, and I suspect that's part of why it's feeling so... rushed. I suspect that's also why they're doing all these "cost-cutting" measures

That's interesting because it's something I don't think it's been known.

38 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

That's interesting because it's something I don't think it's been known.

It's known that PMR has merged with BFM to form Big Family Music... This record is under the PMR contract, so that's why it's coming out under PMR. But he says he's going to be shopping for a new deal after this record, or perhaps he's going to do like Robyn does, and just keep releasing on Forever Days, and let Universal/EMI distribute.

Edited by algrominsky
Clarity

Excited for this! Hoping for another Tove feat on the album

do we know if the vinyl will be sold in indie stores/literally anywhere else? I can still only see it on his site and the EMI store, but 17 eur shipping within Europe (with no duties included) is absolutely diabolical and a ripoff 

Edited by FireFade

38 minutes ago, FireFade said:

do we know if the vinyl will be sold in indie stores/literally anywhere else? I can still only see it on his site and the EMI store, but 17 eur shipping within Europe (with no duties included) is absolutely diabolical and a ripoff 

It should be available wherever vinyl is sold, as it is distributed by Universal.

1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

anyone know if anymore tour dates will get added?

I think this is it. Second dates may get added if it sells well, but he's pretty booked up until the end of the year. North America in September & October, Australia in November and UK in December.

5 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

I think this is it. Second dates may get added if it sells well, but he's pretty booked up until the end of the year. North America in September & October, Australia in November and UK in December.

cant believe there's no Miami date.

 

We usually just get him at Space at some ungodly hour of the morning. 

 

He'll probably be at III Points (3 points festival) which sucks cuz i wont spend that amount just to see him :(

5 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

cant believe there's no Miami date.

 

We usually just get him at Space at some ungodly hour of the morning. 

 

He'll probably be at III Points (3 points festival) which sucks cuz i wont spend that amount just to see him :(

I'm sorry about that! Fingers crossed maybe they'll find time in his schedule to bring him out closer! 🤞 As it is, I'm having to book 3 days off work, and drive 7 hours JUST to go see him and another 7 hours to get back. I remember the time when big names like Rihanna used to 7 or 8 gigs in Canada. Now we're lucky if we get 1.

10 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

I'm sorry about that! Fingers crossed maybe they'll find time in his schedule to bring him out closer! 🤞 As it is, I'm having to book 3 days off work, and drive 7 hours JUST to go see him and another 7 hours to get back. I remember the time when big names like Rihanna used to 7 or 8 gigs in Canada. Now we're lucky if we get 1.

moved 4 years ago , i know exactly what you mean

Good news Lewsers!

 

I spoke with Sam, and he said there will be signed vinyl! I'll keep you posted when they're up for grabs.

 

By the sounds of it, no color variants at this time. Tho, not impossible in the distant future.

 

Edited by algrominsky
Clarity

32 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

Good news Lewsers!

 

I spoke with Sam

 

Please tell him to submit to Kylie. I know he keeps saying he's waiting for her call but that's not how she does things :monkey:

 

can't go the rest of my life without them collabing 

8 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Please tell him to submit to Kylie. I know he keeps saying he's waiting for her call but that's not how she does things :monkey:

 

can't go the rest of my life without them collabing 

Do we have Kylie's submission details, that I can pass onto him? 😜

49 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

Do we have Kylie's submission details, that I can pass onto him? 😜

Her A&R at BMG is Jamie Nelson! That's how Lostboy got Padam to her. 
 

Plus Tove knows her. They've crossed over so many times, it's crazy they've never worked together. 

Edited by bitchfit

New Shygirl x SG soon come!

He's not telling me the title yet tho. 🤣😂

Edited by algrominsky
Developments

23 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

New Shygirl x SG soon come!

He's not telling me the title yet tho. 🤣😂

is that the one he just teased on Instagram??

 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DLSbQcpxEnZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 hour ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

Yes! No idea why links aren't working. 🤣

  • Author

Lengths of the songs have been revealed on Amazon Music.

 

1. Track #1: 04:46

2. Track #2: 04:58

3. Track #3: 03:05

4. Track #4: 03:20

5. Track #5: 03:39

6. Track #6: 03:15

7. "Back Of My Mind": 04:27

8. Track #8: 03:36

9. Track #9: 05:51

10. Track #10: 04:02

 

https://www.amazon.com/music/player/albums/B0FCYXV7BD

 

Edited by juancsantoyo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.