Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SG Lewis - 'Anemoia'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 254
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    He needs to make more pop bangers with pop girls like Robyn, Nelly Furtado, Tove Lo, Victoria Monet, Dua Lipa, Nelly Furtado, Mabel and Rauw Alejandro asap

  • Can he tease his tip on my hole first?

  • juancsantoyo
    juancsantoyo

    Lengths of the songs have been revealed on Amazon Music.   1. Track #1: 04:46 2. Track #2: 04:58 3. Track #3: 03:05 4. Track #4: 03:20 5. Track #5: 03:39 6. Track #6

  • Author

I have to be honest that I'm fascinated that his fanpages have synchronised too and they wiped their Instagram pages too.

2 hours ago, mickeyderon said:

What do you mean by short record cycle ?

Yes, so. The lead single is coming out in May. The record cycle is going to be May-September... Only 3-4 months, rather than his usually 7-8 month record cycle like he did for times (April 2020 - Feb 2021) and AL&HL (July 2022 - January 2023).

2 hours ago, Junlin said:

Where's that Kylie collab we been begging for years. :loki:

SG says to tell Kylie to give him a call. 🤙

3 hours ago, juancsantoyo said:

I have to be honest that I'm fascinated that his fanpages have synchronised too and they wiped their Instagram pages too.

Yes, I orchestrated that between Sam and the fanpages. 😂🤣

Edited by algrominsky
Development edit

Okay. I just spoke with Sam.

 

Back Of My Mind is out May 16.

Album is still being finished.

 

I just got so many messages at once, that my Instagram app completely broke...

 

  • Author
4 hours ago, algrominsky said:

The record cycle is going to be May-September... Only 3-4 months, rather than his usually 7-8 month record cycle like he did for times (April 2020 - Feb 2021) and AL&HL (July 2022 - January 2023).

4 hours ago, algrominsky said:

Back Of My Mind is out May 16.

Album is still being finished.

If the album is still being finished, I guess September makes sense now, so the announcement will be in time with the physical merch (CD, vinyl and cassette).

1 minute ago, juancsantoyo said:

If the album is still being finished, I guess September makes sense now, so the announcement will be in time with the physical merch (CD, vinyl and cassette).

It'll have to be out by the end of August, early September, cuz he will going on tour to support the album in September.

3 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

we still need a vinyl for HEAT* EP

 

ffs :jonnycat:

That's not gonna be happening, unfortunately...

Edited by algrominsky
Correction

  • Author
2 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

SWEAT EP

giphy.gif

 

It was probably an autocorrection mistake, but... :laugh:

  • Author

Pre-save "Back of My Mind" on streaming platforms here.

 

5 hours ago, algrominsky said:

It'll have to be out by the end of August, early September, cuz he will going on tour to support the album in September.

Is he touring in the UK in September or is it US only?

9 hours ago, algrominsky said:

Okay. I just spoke with Sam.

 

Back Of My Mind is out May 16.

Album is still being finished.

 

I just got so many messages at once, that my Instagram app completely broke...

 

Any collabs with vocalists or other producers? 

7 hours ago, mickeyderon said:

Any collabs with vocalists or other producers? 

Of course! It wouldn't be an SG record if it wasn't collaborative. But I'm gonna let him reveal names on his own terms. 😊 (I also haven't asked, so I don't have a full answer to that anyway.)

7 hours ago, mickeyderon said:

Is he touring in the UK in September or is it US only?

I also want to let him reveal the tour details, but the short answer is yes and no. 😜 (You'll see what I mean as he reveals the plans) But yes, he will eventually make his way to the UK. But keep in mind, his tours usually go on for about 6-8 weekends, he doesn't like to travel across the world unnecessarily in the middle of a tour, and he has his Aussie dates supporting Rufus du Sol in November.

Edited by algrominsky
Adding info

1 hour ago, algrominsky said:

Of course! It wouldn't be an SG record if it wasn't collaborative. But I'm gonna let him reveal names on his own terms. 😊 (I also haven't asked, so I don't have a full answer to that anyway.)

Please make him understand the record needs a song with vocals from Nelly Furtado (especially if it's on the same vein as his collab with Tove Call on Me)

14 hours ago, algrominsky said:

That's not gonna be happening, unfortunately...

when do pre-orders + signed vinysl go up for sale?

12 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

when do pre-orders + signed vinysl go up for sale?

Preorders for what? SG3 isn't finished yet, so they can't announce it till they confirm when it's gonna be pressed, and they can't start pressing it till it's finished. As for Heat EP, per SG, there will be no physical copies.

Edited by algrominsky
Missed a word

On 5/6/2025 at 2:41 AM, algrominsky said:

I also want to let him reveal the tour details, but the short answer is yes and no. 😜 (You'll see what I mean as he reveals the plans) But yes, he will eventually make his way to the UK. But keep in mind, his tours usually go on for about 6-8 weekends, he doesn't like to travel across the world unnecessarily in the middle of a tour, and he has his Aussie dates supporting Rufus du Sol in November.

can you please tell him to stop in Hawaii on his way back from Australia?? thanks <3 

1 hour ago, 50thStateofMind said:

can you please tell him to stop in Hawaii on his way back from Australia?? thanks <3 

I'll let him know, but this tour's already pretty much set in stone, so unless they happened to already be going there, it might not be possible this time.

@algrominsky did you ask about his solo version of Warm and whether he'll release it for the 10th anniversary?

7 hours ago, mickeyderon said:

@algrominsky did you ask about his solo version of Warm and whether he'll release it for the 10th anniversary?

I've let him know it's something we want. 😊

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.