Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SG Lewis - 'Anemoia'

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, juancsantoyo said:

Lengths of the songs have been revealed on Amazon Music.

 

1. Track #1: 04:46

2. Track #2: 04:58

3. Track #3: 03:05

4. Track #4: 03:20

5. Track #5: 03:39

6. Track #6: 03:15

7. "Back Of My Mind": 04:27

8. Track #8: 03:36

9. Track #9: 05:51

10. Track #10: 04:02

 

https://www.amazon.com/music/player/albums/B0FCYXV7BD

 

i am seated :jonny6:

  • Replies 254
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    He needs to make more pop bangers with pop girls like Robyn, Nelly Furtado, Tove Lo, Victoria Monet, Dua Lipa, Nelly Furtado, Mabel and Rauw Alejandro asap

  • Can he tease his tip on my hole first?

  • juancsantoyo
    juancsantoyo

    Lengths of the songs have been revealed on Amazon Music.   1. Track #1: 04:46 2. Track #2: 04:58 3. Track #3: 03:05 4. Track #4: 03:20 5. Track #5: 03:39 6. Track #6

On 6/24/2025 at 11:23 AM, algrominsky said:

New Shygirl x SG soon come!

He's not telling me the title yet tho. 🤣😂

It's called Sugar!

Track 3 on the album, it's 3:05 long.

 

so excited to hear Sugar. any news on the signed vinyl? I wanna secure a copy, but also wait until that's up for pre-order

6 hours ago, FireFade said:

so excited to hear Sugar. any news on the signed vinyl? I wanna secure a copy, but also wait until that's up for pre-order

Waiting on an answer from Sam.

2 hours ago, algrominsky said:

Waiting on an answer from Sam.

:duca:

UPDATE ON SIGNED VINYL:

 

"Do you know when the signed Anemoias go up for sale?

 

Not yet but will let you know as know as soon as we do. Probably closer to the album when we have the vinyls to sign."

 

So, we're just waiting on the album to be pressed guys!

3 hours ago, algrominsky said:

UPDATE ON SIGNED VINYL:

 

"Do you know when the signed Anemoias go up for sale?

 

Not yet but will let you know as know as soon as we do. Probably closer to the album when we have the vinyls to sign."

 

So, we're just waiting on the album to be pressed guys!

:WAP: YASSSS i absolutely need one

Sugar is amazing!

 

It literally sounds like sweet summery confectionary candy! Everything is harmonized, and well-balanced! Expect to have your minds blown, or your wigs snatched or whatever the kids call it these days. 😂🤣 10/10 song. Holy 💩!

2 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

Sugar is amazing!

 

It literally sounds like sweet summery confectionary candy! Everything is harmonized, and well-balanced! Expect to have your minds blown, or your wigs snatched or whatever the kids call it these days. 😂🤣 10/10 song. Holy 💩!

I cant listen yet :duca: getting me super hypedddddddddd

53 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

I cant listen yet :duca: getting me super hypedddddddddd

It is the MOST PERFECT song I've heard in YEARS... Sonically, it feels like what the Cream Savers Yogurt Candies taste like to me. That's the best way to describe. It's sooooooooo good. I'm hyped for you all to hear it.

Sugar is so damn good. :jonny4: the way this album is shaping up to be my favorite from him... Back Of My Mind is still on heavy rotation too. 

Edited by FireFade

58 minutes ago, FireFade said:

Sugar is so damn good. :jonny4: the way this album is shaping up to be my favorite from him... Back Of My Mind is still on heavy rotation too. 

I was soooo disappointed with the lack of hype for Back Of My Mind, but I think Sugar is gonna change that. Especially if properly promoted by SG&Sg...

2 hours ago, algrominsky said:

I was soooo disappointed with the lack of hype for Back Of My Mind, but I think Sugar is gonna change that. Especially if properly promoted by SG&Sg...

the problem with that song is its too long for what it is

2 hours ago, algrominsky said:

I was soooo disappointed with the lack of hype for Back Of My Mind, but I think Sugar is gonna change that. Especially if properly promoted by SG&Sg...

His solo stuff doesn't get much attention, sadly. 

I have an Anemoia tracklist update for you!

 

We have 2 new song titles and collabs, and they're registered on ASCAP with SG Lewis as the lead artist.

 

Baby Blue featuring Oliver Sim

Transition featuring RAHH

 

Other possible songs (unconfirmed) include Dance With You (written with frequent collaborator Frances (Warm, Sunsets Pt. 2, Heartbreak On The Dancfloor and background vocals on Something About Your Love), All Or Nothing, Off and Love!

 

These have all been registered on ASCAP pretty recently, but aren't confirmed.

3 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

the problem with that song is its too long for what it is

And I'm probably in the minority that actually prefers the extended mix! 😂🤣

But I do agree that it didn't need to be over 4 minutes, given it's lack of a second verse and bridge. He could've trimmed another 40 seconds off, and it would still make sense.

Edited by algrominsky
Typo

56 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

And I'm probably in the minority that actually prefers the extended mix! 😂🤣

But I do agree that it didn't need to be over 4 minutes, given it's lack of a second verse and bridge. He could've trimmed another 40 seconds off, and it would still make sense.

exactly :gaycat2:less is more Samuel 

58 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

I have an Anemoia tracklist update for you!

 

We have 2 new song titles and collabs, and they're registered on ASCAP with SG Lewis as the lead artist.

 

Baby Blue featuring Oliver Sim

Transition featuring RAHH

 

Other possible songs (unconfirmed) include Dance With You (written with frequent collaborator Frances (Warm, Sunsets Pt. 2, Heartbreak On The Dancfloor and background vocals on Something About Your Love), All Or Nothing, Off and Love!

 

These have all been registered on ASCAP pretty recently, but aren't confirmed.

omg HYPEEDDDD :WAP:

1 hour ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

exactly :gaycat2:less is more Samuel 

I was thinking that about Sugar too, a nice 5-minute 2000s trance style extended dub edit of Sugar, where it's just Shygirl whispering "Sugar on my lips" is in order. I feel like that would give an opportunity for his production to shine so we can hear other elements.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Preview #3 is definitely "Baby Blue" featuring Oliver Sim of the XX.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.