Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SG Lewis - 'Anemoia'

Featured Replies

Love Sam's music. Saw him in Manchester on his live tour for the last album and he was fantastic. 

 

Hoping he releases the version of Warm with his vocals as it was brilliant.

 

Always ready for new music. 

  • Replies 254
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • SchmoodRing
    SchmoodRing

    He needs to make more pop bangers with pop girls like Robyn, Nelly Furtado, Tove Lo, Victoria Monet, Dua Lipa, Nelly Furtado, Mabel and Rauw Alejandro asap

  • Can he tease his tip on my hole first?

  • juancsantoyo
    juancsantoyo

    Lengths of the songs have been revealed on Amazon Music.   1. Track #1: 04:46 2. Track #2: 04:58 3. Track #3: 03:05 4. Track #4: 03:20 5. Track #5: 03:39 6. Track #6

Need more lesser-known Euro girlies on this album. I just know him x Rose Gray would make something magical. :jonny4:

On 3/20/2025 at 6:24 AM, mickeyderon said:

Love Sam's music. Saw him in Manchester on his live tour for the last album and he was fantastic. 

 

Hoping he releases the version of Warm with his vocals as it was brilliant.

 

Always ready for new music. 

I like this idea! I'm gonna suggest this to him, with the 10th anniversary of Shivers EP coming up.

7 hours ago, algrominsky said:

I like this idea! I'm gonna suggest this to him, with the 10th anniversary of Shivers EP coming up.

Brilliant! I'd love that.

He seems like such a nice guy.  How do you know him ?

6 hours ago, mickeyderon said:

Brilliant! I'd love that.

He seems like such a nice guy.  How do you know him ?

Met after one his shows, and chatted for a while. Lol. I guess I left an impression... 🤣😂

8 hours ago, algrominsky said:

Met after one his shows, and chatted for a while. Lol. I guess I left an impression... 🤣😂

Awww nice 👌

Heat was the best song of 2024.

 

While people had a brat summer, i had a heat summer.

 

Go off king.

4 hours ago, mickeyderon said:

Awww nice 👌

He's really cool, approachable and easy to talk to. All around great guy. And I keep a very small and tight circle, so it's really weird he managed to nuzzle his way in. 😂🤣

5 hours ago, Bencharmer said:

Heat was the best song of 2024.

 

While people had a brat summer, i had a heat summer.

 

Go off king.

Same here. I even had a custom vinyl pressed after Sam confirmed there wouldn't be any physical versions.

  • Author

Glad to see that Sam is dropping the album so soon.

And it would appear he'll be going on tour again! I think it'll be a North American tour cuz he mentioned to me he'd be coming to Canada this year.

Edited by algrominsky
Add info

  • Author
1 hour ago, algrominsky said:

And it would appear he'll be going on tour again! I think it'll be a North American tour cuz he mentioned to me he'd be coming to Canada this year.

Would you mind ask him if there's a chance to come to South America too (especially to Peru, of course)? I mean, I see this as a long shot at all, but I guess the best is to try?

 

As a side note, I had the chance to see him live as a support act of Gorgon City's debut at Drumsheds in London when I travelled to the UK two years ago and his DJ set was a blast. I would like to experience that in my country as well.

 

Anyway, thanks for the info you're sharing about Samuel. :heart:

17 hours ago, juancsantoyo said:

Would you mind ask him if there's a chance to come to South America too (especially to Peru, of course)? I mean, I see this as a long shot at all, but I guess the best is to try?

 

As a side note, I had the chance to see him live as a support act of Gorgon City's debut at Drumsheds in London when I travelled to the UK two years ago and his DJ set was a blast. I would like to experience that in my country as well.

 

Anyway, thanks for the info you're sharing about Samuel. :heart:

I will ask him! And awesome, I'd love to go see him in London or Reading. I'm hoping on this tour, it would be fun to surprise him. I have insider told me that Robyn's gonna be touring in 2026, so maybe I'll be lucky enough to hit both up in 1 trip if the stars (no pun intended) align...

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
4 minutes ago, algrominsky said:

Locked tf in! SG3 is on its way "soon-ish"

How soon is 'soon-ish'? 👀

thisalecx-stan-twitter.gif

 

another collapse incoming. hoping it's not too long a wait 

10 minutes ago, juancsantoyo said:

How soon is 'soon-ish'? 👀

I'm told a single will be out in a matter of weeks. 🤫

 

His fanpages @s.lew.jesus and @sglfan will have the details as they come out, for anyone here that does Instagram.

Edited by algrominsky
Autocorrect mistake

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

:jonny:

 

He wiped Instagram and has a new profile picture on both X/Twitter and Instagram.

Lead single will he arriving in May... 🤫 It's gonna be a short record cycle this time.

6 hours ago, algrominsky said:

Lead single will he arriving in May... 🤫 It's gonna be a short record cycle this time.

Very excited about this ❤️

What do you mean by short record cycle ?

  • Author
6 minutes ago, mickeyderon said:

What do you mean by short record cycle ?

I assume this means that it's not going to take too much time between the lead single and the album.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.