March 15, 20251 yr comment_27358299 2 hours ago, Solaria said: The sudden name changes everywhere.... I'm getting whiplash. Y'all are lucky to have recognizable avi's You're sorta kinda one to talk about name changes miss Love Again/Piece of Gok (is that right ddd?) Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27358299 Share this post
March 15, 20251 yr comment_27358455 37 minutes ago, hoax said: You're sorta kinda one to talk about name changes miss Love Again/Piece of Gok (is that right ddd?) Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27358455 Share this post
March 15, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27358502 17 hours ago, WERKER said: Are we going to see another iconic "Who is the woman in the banner" thread like we had with Perrie, now it's Jade? nnn Probably not as Jade is more recognisable solo Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27358502 Share this post
March 15, 20251 yr comment_27359834 7 hours ago, Solaria said: The sudden name changes everywhere.... I'm getting whiplash. Y'all are lucky to have recognizable avi's whos changing their names? is it really that many Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27359834 Share this post
March 15, 20251 yr comment_27360029 I'm sorry, we skipped over Gaga and went right to Jade?! Love my girl but how Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27360029 Share this post
March 15, 20251 yr comment_27360035 On 3/14/2025 at 3:17 PM, Josh said: I have a question, why can't we change the font? babe we just lost dark mode and the site for days im not sure now is the time to ask for a new feature Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27360035 Share this post
March 15, 20251 yr comment_27360123 25 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said: babe we just lost dark mode and the site for days im not sure now is the time to ask for a new feature I'm not asking for a new feature i was just wondering why font changes were removed Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27360123 Share this post
March 15, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27360213 18 minutes ago, Josh said: I'm not asking for a new feature i was just wondering why font changes were removed Are you talking about in your posts or overall for the site? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27360213 Share this post
March 15, 20251 yr comment_27360230 2 minutes ago, Ryan said: Are you talking about in your posts or overall for the site? overall you can't change the font in the signature at all. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27360230 Share this post
March 15, 20251 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_27360237 1 minute ago, Josh said: overall you can't change the font in the signature at all. I’ll see if that is something I can turn on when I get to my laptop. It won’t let me access the setting on mobile. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27360237 Share this post
March 15, 20251 yr ATRL Moderator comment_27360258 54 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said: I'm sorry, we skipped over Gaga and went right to Jade?! Love my girl but how She already had a banner for most of February with Abracadabra, don't get Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27360258 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27363621 What happened to the dark mode? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27363621 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27363711 15 minutes ago, Supervillain said: What happened to the dark mode? Ryan's post on page 56 12:49 p.m. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27363711 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27363745 On 3/14/2025 at 5:49 PM, Ryan said: - An official ATRL discord will be created for the community so we can all keep the fun going in the event of another crash. Wait… a dream. Every section having it's own channel with threads Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27363745 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27363753 On 3/14/2025 at 12:49 PM, Ryan said: - An official ATRL discord will be created for the community so we can all keep the fun going in the event of another crash. Send it to me, Rachel. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27363753 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27363864 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27363864 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27364001 On 3/14/2025 at 4:49 PM, Ryan said: An official ATRL discord will be created for the community so we can all keep the fun going in the event of another crash. excited for the mess Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27364001 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27364852 I kinda wanna change my avi but now I feel like that would be a disservice to the atrl community Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27364852 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27365729 2 hours ago, glitch said: I kinda wanna change my avi but now I feel like that would be a disservice to the atrl community Please don't you literally have my favorite avi oat. I always laugh at how ridiculous this gif is Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27365729 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27365758 4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said: Please don't you literally have my favorite avi oat. I always laugh at how ridiculous this gif is I do love it but people keep thinking I'm a Normani stan chi... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27365758 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27365816 I feel like someone is about to come here and drop an essay soon… Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27365816 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27365847 8 minutes ago, Kern said: I feel like someone is about to come here and drop an essay soon… Please don't let it be that Keresyi person. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27365847 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27365871 was that thread hidden by the OP or a mod Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27365871 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27365877 3 hours ago, glitch said: I kinda wanna change my avi but now I feel like that would be a disservice to the atrl community I thought the same but when people spam my avi in threads it kinda gives me that buzz Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27365877 Share this post
March 16, 20251 yr comment_27365880 1 minute ago, Smarticle said: was that thread hidden by the OP or a mod it was removed? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/498676-the-hq-thread-2025/page/58/#findComment-27365880 Share this post