Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Top 15 Janet songs?

Featured Replies

Did I serve taste?

 

 

HM: Lonely, He Doesn't Even Know I'm Alive, Control, Strawberry Bounce, Come Back to Me, If, New Agenda, Come On Get Up

Rhythm Nation

All Nite (Don't Stop)

I Get Lonely

Just A Little While

Feedback

That's the Way Love Goes

Got til' it's Gone

Velvet Rope

All for You

Go Deep

If

Scream

What About

No Sleeep

Together Again

Some great choices on your list, yes. My personal top 15 would be

 

I Get Lonely

If

Rhythm Nation

All Nite

Nasty

The Pleasure Principle

That's The Way Love Goes

Got 'Til It's Gone

Trust A Try

Strawberry Bounce

Feedback

No Sleeep

Throb

Anytime Anyplace

Would You Mind

Got Til' It's Gone

Feedback

R&B Junkie

Just A Little While

Scream

All for You

Together Again

I Get Lonely

That's the Way Love Goes

All Nite (Don't Stop)

Someone To Call My Lover

Call On Me

Doesn't Really Matters

I Want You

Son Of A Gun

My Top 15 (in no particular order)

 

1. Come Back To Me 

2. Would You Mind

3. Night 

4. Funny How Time Flies

5. Together Again (Jimmy Jam Deeper Remix) 

6. Anytime Anyplace

7. Someday Is Tonight

8. All Nite

9. 70's Love Groove

10. Anything 

11. I Get Lonely 

12. That's The Way Love Goes

13. Because of Love (D&D Slow Version)

14. The Pleasure Principle 

15. Doesn't Really Matter

 

 

no When We Oooo or SloLove in yalls rankings? 

 

spacer.png

I really don't know her discography at all but I was playing Feedback and Rock With U a lot back then

My favs

 

Come Back To Me

Anything

Together Again

If

Rope Burn
Miss You Much

That's The Way Love Goes

Got Til It's Done

Again

This Time

Special

Love Will Never Do (Without You)

Someday Is Tonight

All For You

Someone To Call My Lover

Velvet Rope 

Spending Time With You

I Get Lonely

Let's Wait Awhile

Curtains 

Empty 

Moist 

Discipline 

Put Your Hands On

Livin' in a World (They Didn't Make)

Shoulda Known Better 

SloLove

Throb

Daybreak

Island Life 

 

 

Honorable mentions: Full - interlude, The Islands (interlude), 20 Pt 2 Interlude, The Meaning (interlude), Interlude - Speaker Phone

 

I love her interludes

15. Feels So Right

14. Together Again

13. So Excited

12. Could This Be Love

11. That's the Way Love Goes

10. Alright

9. Feedback

8. The Pleasure Principle

7. My Baby

6. Empty

5. What'll I Do

4. Got til it's Gone

3. Allah for You

2. Love Will Never Do (Without You)

1. This Time

 

janet-avi-lossy.thumb.gif.8c1107a8b4b4b5

 

There are a million options but no list is valid unless it includes Lonely, Feels so Right, Rock with U, and When we Oooo. NO EXCEPTIONS or SUBSTITUTIONS ALLOWED. 

Your omission of Feedback can be forgiven because you included Velvet Rope's FANTASTIC title track 

 

janet-avi-lossy.thumb.gif.8c1107a8b4b4b5

  • ATRL Moderator

no order

 

1. any time, any place

2. velvet rope

3. come back to me

4. all for you

5. island life 

6. nasty

7. no sleeep

8. rock with u

9. thats the way love goes

10. i want you

11. china love 

12. i get lonely 

13. someone to call my lover

14. sexhibition

15. r&b junkie

 

spacer.png

No particular order, I'm also All for You biased since it was the first album I ever owned:

 

Trust a Try

Doesn't Really Matter

That's the Way Love Goes

All for You

Would You Mind

Love Will Never Do (Without You)

Nasty

Rhythm Nation

I Get Lonely

All Nite (Don't Stop)

Any Time, Any Place

Together Again

Someone to Call My Lover

Son of A Gun

I Want You

 

Honorable mentions:

 

Daybreak

Greatest X

Night

Strawberry Bounce

 

spacer.png

Edited by toast

I like your list - every song is great.

 

here's mine:

 

20. Escapade

19. Any Time, Any Place

18. Runaway

17. SloLove

16. Night

15. Got 'Til It's Gone

14. When I Think Of You

13. Nasty

12. You Want This

11. Someone To Call My Lover

10. Doesn't Really Matter

9. Go Deep

8. Throb

7. All For You

6. Made For Now

5. Rock With U

4. All Nite (Don't Stop)

3. That's The Way Love Goes

2. Together Again

1. If

 

Whew that was too hard and I left out favourites.

 

janet-avi-lossy.thumb.gif.8c1107a8b4b4b5

If

This Time

Love Will Never Do

Black Cat

Together Again

Go Deep

All for You

Doesn't Really Matter

All Night (Don't Stop)

Feedback

Every Time

Rhythm Nation

Got til It's Gone

Miss You Much

Escapade

 

Trust a Try

Feels So Right

Someone to Call My Lover

Take Me Away

Rock With U

This Time

What About

Nasty

If

What Have You Done for Me Lately

That's the Way Love Goes

Empty

State of the World

The Knowledge

Would You Mind

 

ImXHAr8.gif

 

 

warmth over moist. no taste detected.

 

in no order because I can't rank them:

 

miss you much (listening to it right now)

island life

all for you

control

go deep

I get lonely

feedback

rock wit u

2nite

all nite don't stop

r&b junkie

feels so right

enjoy

i want you

if

 

 

kinda difficult to highlight these songs because her disco is immaculate.

 

11 minutes ago, theblackestday said:

Trust a Try

Feels So Right

Someone to Call My Lover

Take Me Away

Rock With U

This Time

What About

Nasty

If

What Have You Done for Me Lately

That's the Way Love Goes

Empty

State of the World

The Knowledge

Would You Mind

 

ImXHAr8.gif

 

 

the ones that didn't make my list being here ugh love it

I would only change take me away for velvet rope or rope burn

  • ATRL Moderator
On 1/12/2025 at 9:08 PM, Nightingale said:

Missing If and Together Again

taste but jail for so little get into janet's discography. 

 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.