Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

You get a Death Note. What do you do with it?

Featured Replies

I, of course, would never use it :eli: :eli:

 

What about you?

spacer.png

I would waste no time writing the names of certain leaders in this world who would make the world a better place by not being here.  

Edited by byzantium

Grab a glitter pen and write Vladimir Putin, Elon Musk, Benjamin Netanyahu, me :heart:

 

death-note.gif

 

Edited by Illuminati

27 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I, of course, would never use it :eli: :eli:

 

Me neither sis
the-blobs-live-on-eyes-closed.gif

I haven't posted here in a while but this has got me thinking lol...

 

There's a reason why I haven't been given one if it did exist... The amount of people I would curse or use the death note on is insane 😂... I hate that people constantly feel like they can F with me or upset me and get away with it and I'm genuinely a nice guy but... I SEE DEAD PEOPLE lol.

Edited by TheFlyingRobot

I've actually thought about this. I'd kill the richest people on earth, one every 15 days or so, starting with the richest. All would die from the same cause and under the same circumstances so that the next in line can connect the dots and stop hoarding wealth. I think that most of the world's problems would go away once rich people are over, not all of them but most. I know that makes me a bad person but I'm ok with that.

I'm with the OP, I'd rather not use it. A few fleeting moments of joy in the mortal realm in exchange for my soul for eternity... no ma'am.

31 minutes ago, Shinkirou said:

I've actually thought about this. I'd kill the richest people on earth, one every 15 days or so, starting with the richest. All would die from the same cause and under the same circumstances so that the next in line can connect the dots and stop hoarding wealth. I think that most of the world's problems would go away once rich people are over, not all of them but most. I know that makes me a bad person but I'm ok with that.

it'd so fun to watch them scramble trying to figure out how to prevent their death lol 

 

somebody needs to make this idea into a TV show or a book

31 minutes ago, Shinkirou said:

I've actually thought about this. I'd kill the richest people on earth, one every 15 days or so, starting with the richest. All would die from the same cause and under the same circumstances so that the next in line can connect the dots and stop hoarding wealth. I think that most of the world's problems would go away once rich people are over, not all of them but most. I know that makes me a bad person but I'm ok with that.

The rules of the death note in the anime is that you can't use the same cause of death. 

I'd put world leaders, the top 5% (not just the 1% and my brother.

16 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

The rules of the death note in the anime is that you can't use the same cause of death. 

I don't remember that, I watched the anime so long ago. Don't most of the people that Light kills do so by heart attack? As long as people could connect the deaths that'd be enough

7 minutes ago, Shinkirou said:

I don't remember that, I watched the anime so long ago. Don't most of the people that Light kills do so by heart attack? As long as people could connect the deaths that'd be enough

i mean its been a while for me too but i remember talking about the Anime with my friends back in high school and something about that the targets cant die the same way came up

Donald Trump

Ivanka Trump

Barron Trump

Donald Trump jr

Tiffany Trump

Eric Trump

JD Vance

Elon Musk

Adin Ross

Nicolas "Nico" Kenn De Balinthazy

Andrew Tate

Kevin Samuels

Clarence Thomas

Ben Shapiro

Nick Fuentes

Benjamin Netanyahu - Death note not enough for this one, we need the lament configuration

Edited by MattieB

On 1/7/2025 at 7:19 PM, Vixen Eyes said:

I'd put world leaders, the top 5% (not just the 1% and my brother.

Literally this 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.