Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

KiiKii debuted with I DO ME girl-next-door concept and now they're releasing baddie music :rip: I'm so confused nnnnn

 

And why they are filming their MV on a cannabis plantation? Lol

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

Image

 

 

Melon is dead but kii if whiplash is going to outchart RB :deadbanana:

 

Supernova found dead in the trashbin 

 

also, what was the need to put the 14yo between 18-20yo girls? I truly fail to understand the concept behind this

 

I know there is a lot of young kids in the industry, okay, but when age isn't spread evenly between the members, what's the point? the concept is young adults demoralizing teenager or what? she's supposed to symbolise every fan who's watching those groups (often with older members) growing up, dreaming about becoming one of them and following them? becoming a kid version of a baddie? hmmmm 

42 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Yes, CASE 143 which was released in 2022  was shaping up to be a hit, and then in 2023 they released the Japanese version and it gave the song more longevity and become a smash and made it to the year-end charts of 2023 despite being released in 2022. And then they became household names in Japan ever since

 

What the f*ck is this Japanese music video? :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Image

 

 

Melon is dead but kii if whiplash is going to outchart RB :deadbanana:

 

Supernova found dead in the trashbin 

 

whiplash is already outcharting rebel heart on youtube music lmao

Happy 6th anniversary to this EDM bg classic :jonny2:  This is what's on the moodboard when people think of boy group noise and EDM :clap3:

It's always their most hyped song at their concerts and festivals and the audience always goes crazy :katie2:

 

I feel this is also every non SKZ fans favorite SKZ song as well. This

 

Edited by Pluto6

I cannot take groups like KiiiKiii and BM seriously, this concept presented by literal kids is not it :rip: 

 

leave it to aespa and BP please or at least wait a few years 

Whiplash being such a smash despite being a cunty gay anthem is so unexpected :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, illia said:

What the f*ck is this Japanese music video? :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

The MV is so cute and its just them trolling:dies: 

The one who made their cartoons is a famous Japanese artist, known for making these type of cartoons 

 

Edited by Pluto6

okay I think I get it now 

 

16yo me would be living for KiiiKiii's concept 

regular girl in the daytime, visiting my grandmother living in the countryside in the summer to a wannabe baddie in the evening if my mum would allow me to go out :cm: demoralization by older friends point still stands too 

 

conclusion is, I'm too old to follow them, but I will be using some songs here and there 

Edited by Hazy

I absolutely will not Stan any 5th gen groups with this minor trend. I'm in my late 20s. Ain't no way I'm staning 15 year olds

 

This imo is a huge gap the Korean industry isn't understanding. They think idols are at their peak in their 10s and early 20s and they expire by 30. 
 

Most western pop stars peak in their 20s and 30s. No one wants to Stan literal kids. I remember even people had a hard time connecting with Billie in her debut era because she was only 18 and same with Olivia. Even 18 is very young for western audiences. Let alone 13-14 year olds like K-pop is doing now

Starship.... we seriously need them back now. KiiiKiii is not doing it for me

 

wjsn-lastsequence.gif

49 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I cannot take groups like KiiiKiii and BM seriously, this concept presented by literal kids is not it :rip: 

 

leave it to aespa and BP please or at least wait a few years 

We ATE THIS UP

 

 

Minzy was 15.

 

She probably was one of the most sexualized Minor when we think about it.

Edited by Xalric

I got catfished by I DO ME

 

Not them turning into YOUNG BOSSE :pig: :monkey:

15 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I absolutely will not Stan any 5th gen groups with this minor trend. I'm in my late 20s. Ain't no way I'm staning 15 year olds

 

This imo is a huge gap the Korean industry isn't understanding. They think idols are at their peak in their 10s and early 20s and they expire by 30. 
 

Most western pop stars peak in their 20s and 30s. No one wants to Stan literal kids. I remember even people had a hard time connecting with Billie in her debut era because she was only 18 and same with Olivia. Even 18 is very young for western audiences. Let alone 13-14 year olds like K-pop is doing now

mind you the show under 15 is a big controversy even in korea :rip: i have no idea who the target audience is and why executives keep pushing literal children onto us

Edited by Windy Day

 

now THIS is amazing, he sounds so f*cking good too :jonny5: I knew he wouldn't disappoint :jonnycat:

 

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I absolutely will not Stan any 5th gen groups with this minor trend. I'm in my late 20s. Ain't no way I'm staning 15 year olds

 

This imo is a huge gap the Korean industry isn't understanding. They think idols are at their peak in their 10s and early 20s and they expire by 30. 
 

Most western pop stars peak in their 20s and 30s. No one wants to Stan literal kids. I remember even people had a hard time connecting with Billie in her debut era because she was only 18 and same with Olivia. Even 18 is very young for western audiences. Let alone 13-14 year olds like K-pop is doing now

I totally agree with it 

 

I had a really hard time getting more into Olivia, I loved her music since the very beginning but I was okay to follow her more only last year

 

NJZ was questionable too, but to even follow kpop I need to take a different approach than to western music (that says a lot already) and it was kinda easy to connect with them because of the quality and universal themes which weren't offensive but very suitable for them (Cookie controversy aside) - Hyein being 14 was, and still is, a big topic, but I feel that her presence is essential for the group and considering ages of other members it wasn't THAT off putting, at least to me, her star quality and skills kinda justified her debut to me 

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

We ATE THIS UP

 

 

Minzy was 15.

 

She probably was one of the most sexualized Minor when we think about it.

YG is so messy for forcing the same concept on every group, no matter the age of the members :rip:

 

but this just proves that either KiiiKiii really has „a wannabe baddie, regular girl" concept targeted at teenagers or they're not convincing enough 

5 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

mind you the show under 15 is a big controversy even in korea :rip: i have no idea who the target audience is and why executives keep pushing literal children onto us

I truly believe the execs are getting off to some weird fantasies. They're making groups THEY want to see. Just like P101 producer saying that show full of minors was like soft p*rn. 
 

These adult men want to see teens. But then they push them in the west to audiences that don't want teens. It makes no sense. 

Someone was saying it stinks tonight?

I mean obviously if you guys constantly post those fraud Los ser's update :toofunny3:

What I don't understand is Under19 FLOPPED to oblivion, 1The9 does anyone remember them, First album sold 20k, second 13k, third 11k, last 7k... 

The show lost CF and advertiser during the show, everything was a mess and they are doing a second season but Under15?

 

The Traitors UK (BBC1) | Page 172 | The Popjustice Forum

Edited by Xalric

2 hours ago, Hyune said:

 

 

:jonny5:

this is so good :jonny5: I still much prefer their last release, Night Before The End, but this is still amazing :jonnycat:

28 minutes ago, Xalric said:

We ATE THIS UP

 

 

Minzy was 15.

 

She probably was one of the most sexualized Minor when we think about it.

Hyuna, Jiyeon, Minzy Ect.

 

The industry has been doing it for years a lot of us just have been noticing because we're adults.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.