Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Set Me Free (2023)

and there's a reason for this? 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

I honestly think the bad pronunciation in This is for is more alienating to English speaking listeners than the few Korean lines in Jump

I actually love Jump

:jonny5: It's very reminiscent of Momomland's earlier works, but with that BLACKPINK flavour. A 8.5/10 for me

 

In terms of charisma I don't think any of these new groups in k-pop will ever come near BP's level

:jonny5: They really do take Normani's pubic lice to a whole new level  

 

GvjR0N6XUAAkoS0?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

sometime in 2023, YG fired a really important designer in preparation for the blackpink hiatus deficit and hired one off fiverr  :suburban:

 

F7uUkgSaoAArcNa.jpgivVcBHd.png

 

 


 

 

 

 

It actually makes me so sad what TWICE has become. I only just noticed that their songs have been entirely English for a while now, but that's not the point. The song is really bad.

 

It's like a completely different group from their flawless title track run from 2015 to 2019. I mean I know that's because k-pop has become like a completely genre as well but. A true 'die a hero or live long enough to become the villain' moment musically. 

Twice's song is horrendous. And 2 min 10 seconds is such a crime :deadbanana2:

so come up with me ill take you high

danjobanjo1-charli-xcx.gif

that prima donna spice up your life

danjobanjo1-charli-xcx.gif

you know i got that **** that you like

danjobanjo1-charli-xcx.gif

"THIS IS FOR" is such a nice summer bop, love how TWICE isn't stuck in the past and keeps trying something new every comeback now:heart2: "Jump" is a banger, wow, they've done it again :WAP:

Some come up with me, I'll take you high



 

Normani_avi_2.gif?ex=6871933b&is=687041b

 

That primadonna spice up your life

 

Normani_avi_2.gif?ex=6871933b&is=687041b

 

You know I got that **** you like

Normani_avi_2.gif?ex=6871933b&is=687041b

 

Some come up with me run up, uh, jump! 
Normani_avi_2.gif?ex=6871933b&is=687041b

 

 

never heard an Ateez song before but WAIT.

 

it's giving 2006-2007 Timbaland productions

 

 

dance-old-man-dancing.gifdance-old-man-dancing.gifdance-old-man-dancing.gifdance-old-man-dancing.gif

 

 

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

never heard an Ateez song before but WAIT.

 

it's giving 2006-2007 Timbaland productions

 

 

dance-old-man-dancing.gifdance-old-man-dancing.gifdance-old-man-dancing.gifdance-old-man-dancing.gif

 

 

just realized this is all in English

 

so here's how we can get this to #1 on the Hot 100

 

dance-old-man-dancing.gif

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

never heard an Ateez song before but WAIT.

 

it's giving 2006-2007 Timbaland productions

 

 

dance-old-man-dancing.gifdance-old-man-dancing.gifdance-old-man-dancing.gifdance-old-man-dancing.gif

 

 

it's so good!  I always liked them but this song won me over for sure :jonny5:

Teddy must be finally out of the writer's block because he keeps pumping out smashes after smashes this year

 

danjobanjo1-charli-xcx.gif

2 minutes ago, Hyune said:

it's so good!  I always liked them but this song won me over for sure :jonny5:

I'm currently in orbit

 

dance-old-man-dancing.gif

20 minutes ago, IamCY said:

It actually makes me so sad what TWICE has become. I only just noticed that their songs have been entirely English for a while now, but that's not the point. The song is really bad.

 

It's like a completely different group from their flawless title track run from 2015 to 2019. I mean I know that's because k-pop has become like a completely genre as well but. A true 'die a hero or live long enough to become the villain' moment musically. 

I believe they gave up on Korean market entirely

 

Hence full English TTs like Strategy and This Is For

 

26 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

GvjR0N6XUAAkoS0?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

sometime in 2023, YG fired a really important designer in preparation for the blackpink hiatus deficit and hired one off fiverr  :suburban:

 

F7uUkgSaoAArcNa.jpgivVcBHd.png

 

 


 

 

 

 

They really just stuck that **** ass Blackpink logo and called it a day…:suburban:

You can tell that JUMP mv required minimal efforts from the members. Literally just 3 mins of them standing over a green screen :deadbanana2: this song could greatly benefit from an epic dance scene. 

3 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

You can tell that JUMP mv required minimal efforts from the members. Literally just 3 mins of them standing over a green screen :deadbanana2: this song could greatly benefit from an epic dance scene. 

Lisa is very visibly running with backup dancers and you can see reflections of dancers in the galsses Jennie is wearing the whole mv was not shot on a greenscreen :rip:

9 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

You can tell that JUMP mv required minimal efforts from the members. Literally just 3 mins of them standing over a green screen :deadbanana2: this song could greatly benefit from an epic dance scene. 

the mv wasnt fully shot on greenscreen. the streets scenes were real

 

 

Cannot believe I of all people am in here defending Blackpink and admitting they ate aespa up what is going on in the universe rn

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.