Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
17 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

The B-sides are some of their best since Feel Special

 

Thoughts on Talk, Dat Ahh Dat Ooh, G.O.A.T, Seesaw, and BATTITUDE?


:ducky:

 

Battitude is such a fucking jam. Dem Jointz killed that production. 
 

Dat Ahh That Ooh is just the right balance of cunty gay with a dash of sass. I knew MNEK’s fingerprints were all over it. 
 

Let Love Go was better than I thought it would be. 
 

GOAT was top tier. Wish Sana was on it. 
 

Seesaw was flawless. Wish Sana was on it :dies: 

 

 

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

people who don't like JUMP's mv must be so boring :rip: they did something different, fun and camp for once and it suits the song perfectly 

23 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

NEW JEANS' DISBANDMENT RUINED KPOP

I agree :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Hazy said:

people who don't like JUMP's mv must be so boring :rip: they did something different, fun and camp for once and it suits the song perfectly 

I think a lot of people would have liked it better if they did some choreography, how can everything be so rushed:deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

I think a lot of people would have liked it better if they did some choreography, how can everything be so rushed:deadbanana4:

I actually like that there was no choreo, I think it wouldn't fit the mv concept

 

maybe we will get a dance practice later on, or a at least some tik toks :rip:

7 minutes ago, Acuminatus said:

What happened to the Dave Meyers that made New Woman?

The difference was that New Woman wasn't rushed :cm:

 

2 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I actually like that there was no choreo, I think it wouldn't fit the mv concept

 

maybe we will get a dance practice later on, or a at least some tik toks :rip:

The choreography during the chorus would have fitted perfectly imo. 

The Twice album was disappointing, at least compared to the medley, I'm not sure what was the point of changing the production of the snippets when the actual songs already sound cohesive... but worse :ahh: 

The ******* intro was the most interesting thing on it, they should explore that sound 

TWICE "THIS IS FOR" 03PM KST Update:

 

#9 Bugs (+2) *new peak*

#24 Genie (+9) *new peak*

#22 MelOn (+36) *new peak*

Uhh I had no idea the twice title was gonna be full English :biblio:

The song and video felt a little cringy to me 

2 minutes ago, oceans said:

TWICE "THIS IS FOR" 03PM KST Update:

 

#9 Bugs (+2) *new peak*

#24 Genie (+9) *new peak*

#22 MelOn (+36) *new peak*

we got a hot omfg

Just now, levi_valvi said:

Uhh I had no idea the twice title was gonna be full English :biblio:

The song and video felt a little cringy to me 

how long has it been since their last korean language title? 

The way blackpink dropped soty and the worst stinks are dragging it. Some of them are never beating the tasteless accusations oh my god. :dies:

Edited by Sheep

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
6 minutes ago, Josh said:

how long has it been since their last korean language title? 

Set Me Free (2023)

This Is For is SO GOOD. So good that it definitely deserved at least another minute. So fun, instant love :WAP: 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.