Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

JUMP is so good :jonny2: Teddy having another smash oh YG don't make that face 

Who is AHOF and why did they just beat aespa on Music Bank just now? :bibliahh:

 

 

Their encore was good though, they can sing!

5 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Who is AHOF and why did they just beat aespa on Music Bank just now? :bibliahh:

 

 

Their encore was good though, they can sing!

They're Unis' brother group. :deadbanana4:

 

:cm:

6 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

how long do you think it'll take to get our first Allday Project intra-group dating scandal, and who do y'all think it will be?

 

I don't think Bailey or that Tarzan character have any compatibility within the group, but clips of Woochan and Youngseo making googley eyes with each other keep coming up on my timeline and I'm kinda invested now

 

hPzcZhNw.gif

Y'all been saying the same for KARD and all we had is Soomin & Jiwoo actually hating each other. 

24 minutes ago, right where you left me said:

Finally catching up on kpoop this past month... why is this so good

 

 

:ryan3:

I'm OBSESSED. Wish it had a bridge and some delicate adlibs for the final chorus

 

13 minutes ago, The Prophecy said:

Jump is such a bop :jonny6:

OMG SIS YOUR AVI :jonnycat:

I don't think anyone is prepared for the Sangwon's smashery (and mine and hopefully MSNAKE payola) in less than 6 days

 

BOYSIIPLANET spoilers of the 1st mission songs and teams ahead

Spoiler


I'm a bit nervous about him being the center of Whisplash tho, not because I think he is gonna do bad, but because bgs always catch strays of gg stans when they do gg concepts so let's hope for the best for him I know he has that twink omega enegy in him anyway!

 

 

BLACKPINK "JUMP" 07PM KST Update"

 

#1 Bugs (=)

#8 Genie (=) 

#12 MelOn (+9) *new peak*

#88 FLO *debut*

 

this smasha??? :WAP:

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

It needs to be studied how Korea suddenly decided to erase TWICE from their collective memory though :rip: It's as if TWICE never had one of the biggest commercial peaks ever in Korea, less than a decade ago.

 

 

At least TWICE are still popular globally though, and are still among the biggest groups right now  :clap3: 

Overexposure (too many close comeback), lack of solo activities for the popular members, male fandom leaving and the unfortunate bad encore. 

Edited by Adama

59 minutes ago, Darkling said:

OMG SIS YOUR AVI :jonnycat:

I don't think anyone is prepared for the Sangwon's smashery (and mine and hopefully MSNAKE payola) in less than 6 days

 

BOYSIIPLANET spoilers of the 1st mission songs and teams ahead

  Reveal hidden contents

 

I'm a bit nervous about him being the center of Whisplash tho, not because I think he is gonna do bad, but because bgs always catch strays of gg stans when they do gg concepts so let's hope for the best for him I know he has that twink omega enegy in him anyway!

 

 

Sangwon #1

 

IMG_1565.png?ex=68723e5c&is=6870ecdc&hm=

 

 

 

19 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Is this ZB1's final comeback? 
 

spacer.png

I don't think so. Their contract should end in january so I guess we can expect at least two more releases until they disband but we are talking about WakeOne so idk.

 

Anyway...

 

 

If they are gonna release NCT rejects maybe ending the contract sooner and don't tarnish their almost perfect discography is for the best. Let's give space to the B2P group now...

 

britney-spears-awkward.gif

 

Edited by Darkling

blackpink sucked wow

oh-shes-not-even-looking-at-me-its-okay-um.gif

 

(and very on brand for them to have an ai slop video)

Edited by motherpills

6 hours ago, Ryan said:

Twice never misses! Idc what y'all say. 

honestly shocked nobody here likes it. easily better than strategy and fits into their new miami bass/garage/old school sound

Edited by motherpills

Seeing a BP title track being so well received (dare I say universally acclaimed?), I never thought this day would come :chick1:

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

It needs to be studied how Korea suddenly decided to erase TWICE from their collective memory though :rip: It's as if TWICE never had one of the biggest commercial peaks ever in Korea, less than a decade ago.

 

 

At least TWICE are still popular globally though, and are still among the biggest groups right now  :clap3: 

Jype's fault. Before their renewal Twice disappear after every comeback. They could have readjusted in 2020 and book some shows or acting gigs but instead jype prefer to release back to back music(japan & korea) w/ 2 weeks promotions (the only time the public see twice). And jype's refusal to give them some solo cfs also hurt their brand because they barely even get group endorsements. 

3 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

@Dialamba @hallucinate one of needs to change your avi, cause I always mix you guys up :clack:

18988071-B1C7-43AA-B548-7060CCEEC47D-ezgif.com-cut.thumb.gif.b2e7d6b80a6664dcaf42d8949e7f5fda.gifIMG_5582.thumb.gif.00f7448b6d53993497e2c

i've been waiting for @Dialamba to change hers for over a year now, i couldn't wait anymore :rogue:

 

edit: i'll change mine in a week probably tho, i always get bored

Edited by hallucinate

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.