Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Wait this kinda makes me mad but we're getting 14 tracks and additional 9 solo tracks so I'll let this slide 

 

spacer.png

Adding to a total of 25 minutes with 9 members this is actually sad

5 hours ago, starstruckaj said:

He even invited black women on to his live to essentially drag him for it while simultaneously accepting donations from other fans :gaycat7: but bruh is from LA and 32, he literally knows better 

Ah **** this was them/him ugh I remember this going viral back yeah hard to comeback from that but everyone thirsting over Tarzan blackfishing is insane

 

22 minutes ago, Nein said:

Are they gonna wait for the tour to finish before they drop Jump like what they did for You & Me lol

This would be the worst and the dumbest idea ever

 

Which means that YG is going to do exactly that

 

:clack:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

wait, CL worked with Iggy, Lorde, Grimes, Florence + the Machine and Dua Lipa? :WAP:

 

I know about the others like mia, bieber, diplo etc but this is news to me :WAP:

Yes she was in the studio or in contact to collab with all of em

44 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

It's a no for me

 

It would've made a FAB album track

 

but a title-track? Newp

It's for the bad ******* only those who get it do and those who dont well join the winning team ho

28 minutes ago, Nein said:

Are they gonna wait for the tour to finish before they drop Jump like what they did for You & Me lol

They better not or else I'll steal Jennie's vape and take Lisa's French man! Rose I'll force into enunciation crash course. Jisoo I'll spare and just take to a gay club lol

 

36 minutes ago, illia said:

Well where is it 

 

:clack:

It would have been a moment but unfortunately we are talking about YGe lol :rip:. 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

its becoming one of my fav aespa title tracks ever. I think it will age better than most of their title tracks

Already? I can definitely see it being a grower, but I don't know if I would put it even in my Top 10 yet :deadbanana:

 

1 hour ago, nky0411 said:

Probanly a 7/10

 

The only redeeming point is the bridge - especially the vocal + the low low low parts. I feel sinful for saying this but i prefer Flo Milli's rap parts over Ningselle (im sorry 🙏🏻). 

 

Also wished they did more on the outro with louder adlibs

 

The 'Work it out, work it out, work work work it out' ASMR layered over the 'Work x7' lines sound so good but we barely hear them..

 

Not sure why but aespa songs lately are having a lot of adlibs but they are so muted - if so muted why waste time recording them?

 

.

No apology needed. :sabrina: I like their verses because of the sound of their voices, but honestly sometimes the lyrics bug me (even though they aren't too bad) "Just because I'm pretty doesn't mean I like hard things hard things make me feel like a thunder" irks me for some reason.

 

I'll have to listen to the adlibs on my earphones later though to really see how they sound. I'm listening to it on my speakers right now and they sound very loud.

 

1 hour ago, swifthino said:

It's great, i would probably also give it 8/10

:clap3::heart2:

 

52 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

It's a no for me

 

It would've made a FAB album track

 

but a title-track? Newp

I'm kinda curious to hear your favorite aespa songs as someone neutral on them. :lakitu:

31 minutes ago, Jenlisa said:

I did wonder if his joke was just lost on me for a second right after I posted that lol. And I don't get why she was sidelined so much
 

On first listen I wasn't feeling it but I've been playing it every day now, also I noticed their songs never grow on me first listen, for some reason. It's like I need more time to take it in. I love the bridge too

Their songs really do grow on you. It's the adlibs, or the way they add a little oomph to how they sing something (like how Winter or Ningning subtlely dirty work at the end of Real bad business dirty work) and the production is so detailed

3 hours ago, Rhyme said:

How's everyone feeling about Dirty Work a week after release? I've let it marinate and it's a good 8 from me. I really like it

 

12 hours ago, sunny said:

Dirty Work aged like cheese... I am bored of it already

 

Um so im confused is dark arts the collaboration with pubg coming out next week with a music video or what?

Are people exciting about BP? and if yes why?

 

The girls are so over it and its obvious. They havent released a decent song since 2017 and they even lost their cool factor after the emerge of much cooler groups. Lets get over this tour so Kim Jennie can continue her world domination plan with another amazing album. Jisoo can continue releasing her cute kpop sings the other two can vanish but i guess the rita ora of kpop will prolly join the real housewives of whatever place and wont stop bombarding us with her cringe presence 

4 hours ago, New Edition said:

 

Why does it feel like Hybe paid for this article :deadbanana2:

it's the way aespa is #2 on Youtube Music, top 3 on Spotify Korea (if we don't count Jin and Jimin's fraudulence and, Top 3 on Apple Music Korea, and also Top 3 on almost all the other Korean charts. 

 

but hybe stans love their alternate reality and scream Kakao melon every other tweet while ignoring the millions of streams deleted from Who every month :rip: a MAGA cult tea

9 minutes ago, Nein said:

Has it been confirmed they filmed a video for Jump? I thought it was just album jacket

let's be real they spent 1 day in los angeles last month filming the tour teaser, merch photography, and music video together. it is 100% in los angeles with the same sets.

17 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Already? I can definitely see it being a grower, but I don't know if I would put it even in my Top 10 yet :deadbanana:

despite my pop girl stanning facade here in atrl :eli:  (jk ofc) in real life, I mostly listen to rnb, hip hop and rap music on my daily life and dirty work really just delivers that delicious smooth tinashe-lite hiphop-pop hit for me and the girls whispering makes it even better :WAP:

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

25 minutes ago, Nein said:

Has it been confirmed they filmed a video for Jump? I thought it was just album jacket

yes, they probably used the same sets for everything tho

my list now!! 

 

WONDER GIRLS
SECRET
GIRLS' GENERATION
KARA
APINK
MISS A
GIRLS' DAY
T-ARA
BROWN EYED GIRLS
RAINBOW
THE GRACE
4MINUTE
2NE1
f(x)
SISTAR
9MUSES
EXID
AFTER SCHOOL

Wdyt 

Starting soon...

 

  • MuBank.EP1255: Baby DONT Cry, Blingone, ILLIT, RESCENE, aespa, H1-KEY, LE SSERAFIM, fromis_9, KARD, DPNS, NouerA, HAN SEUNG WOO, CATCH THE YOUNG, WISH, WONHO, ONEUS, AHOF, PARK JIHYEON, CRAVITY

There's no MuCo this week, so...

  • inkigayo.e1274: aespa, Lesserafim, Babymonster, Jeon Yujin, Blingone, fromis_9, H1-Key, Illit, Baby Don't Cry, Kard, Allday Project, Oneus, Wonho, Han Seungwoo, NouerA, Park Jihyeon, Ahof, Cravity, Catch The Young, Pow

Rescene could've used a MuCo this week.

 

:cm:

31 minutes ago, Josh said:

my list now!! 

 

WONDER GIRLS
SECRET
GIRLS' GENERATION
KARA
APINK
MISS A
GIRLS' DAY
T-ARA
BROWN EYED GIRLS
RAINBOW
THE GRACE
4MINUTE
2NE1
f(x)
SISTAR
9MUSES
EXID
AFTER SCHOOL

Wdyt 

That's pretty much it, I guess you could consider AOA (more of gen 2.5), Hellovenus, Bestie and Fiestar, too.

 

 

 

 

EDIT: Spica, too. Vocal queens.

 

 

Edited by Suilen

32 minutes ago, Josh said:

my list now!! 

 

WONDER GIRLS
SECRET
GIRLS' GENERATION
KARA
APINK
MISS A
GIRLS' DAY
T-ARA
BROWN EYED GIRLS
RAINBOW
THE GRACE
4MINUTE
2NE1
f(x)
SISTAR
9MUSES
EXID
AFTER SCHOOL

Wdyt 

K-pop EXCELLENCE :clap3:

9 minutes ago, sunny said:

K-pop EXCELLENCE :clap3:

do i have pretty much all of the most famous 2nd gen ggs?

4 hours ago, Rhyme said:

How's everyone feeling about Dirty Work a week after release? I've let it marinate and it's a good 8 from me. I really like it

it's a grower but i think it's my least favorite aespa title track

i still dislike how quickly the chorus starts after the verses (whiplash was also like this but it sounded good) and a proper pre chorus would've added so much to the song :chick3:

Edited by hallucinate

They don't make songs and performance like this anymore, k-pop excellence 




 

 

IMG_9515.thumb.gif.ba6a28dc9ab069fa8af30

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.