Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Why does it feel like IVE dropped off the face of Earth?

 

:kitty:

Starship's new priority is KiiiKiii right now; they got a Japanese comeback this month but I expect a random Ive solo or sub-unit afterwards tho

IMG_9515.thumb.gif.ba6a28dc9ab069fa8af30

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
5 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Lmao I don't think @Ryan was serious about Sana though but it was kinda funny :gaycat2:

 

and yup Jeongyeon can truly do a lot with her voice, it's sad she's been sidelined so much since debut. 

 

5 hours ago, Jenlisa said:

I did wonder if his joke was just lost on me for a second right after I posted that lol. And I don't get why she was sidelined so much

Like I love Sana and she’s my bias but I wasnt serious. I do appreciate that she’s been given more lines on title tracks and stuff, so I joke about her being the third main vocal as a result. 
 

Sana McRae :gaycat:

The new boys planet group has a five year contract? Oh it's over for that JYP boygroup who relies on Spotify payola 


 

IMG_9515.thumb.gif.ba6a28dc9ab069fa8af30 

 

1 hour ago, Britney Jean said:

I legit cried seeing that. They must've thought they lost a lot of fans with only 5 of them but turns out still managed to get a win even against chart monster like aespa :weeps:

 

1 hour ago, starstruckaj said:

Aespa keeps losing by a few points :deadbanana4: so happy for fromis9 but luck is not on their side this era

 

1 hour ago, OrgVisual said:

How come aespa keep losing? :biblio: This is not a good sign

 

45 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

fromis9. :jonny6:
 

Not some of these unhinged stans claimed its Hybe payola when fromis9 was always mistreated by Hybe/Pledis and already left the company :rip:

 

 

 

 

BTS stans are doing mass pre-votes to try and steal wins from Aespa. They're also trying to report Spotify links and get Billboard to remove sales to block a Hot 100 entry.

 

Truly the worst ******* fanbase in the world.

Tarzzan should rebrand to something like this

 

 

IMG_9515.thumb.gif.ba6a28dc9ab069fa8af30

11 minutes ago, Ryan said:

 

Like I love Sana and she's my bias but I wasnt serious. I do appreciate that she's been given more lines on title tracks and stuff, so I joke about her being the third main vocal as a result. 
 

Sana McRae :gaycat:

Yeah she might be limited vocally but she has that cute/cvnty combination in her tone that makes for some killing parts in their songs. I like the fact that how most Twice members have their unique flair in their tones that adds some dynamics to the tracks. 

5 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

not them bringing back older songs for the tour instead of adding new ones :skull:

what songs are confirmed so far? is Ice Cream on the list :giraffe:

So basically aespa could had won all the trophies this week if they promoted instead of performing in SMTOWN :gaycat2:

36 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Thots on BABYMONSTER career trajectory and singles? 
 

:clown:

And I feel sorry for these girls.gif

2 hours ago, rapperjennie said:

what songs are confirmed so far? is Ice Cream on the list :giraffe:

So far…
- INTRO + How You Like That
- Pink Venom
- As If It's Your Last
- Forever Young
- Stay

- Whistle
- Kill This Love

- Typa Girl

- Shut Down (remix)

- Playing With Fire

- Crazy Over You (remix)
- Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du
- Don't Know What To Do

- Sour Candy
- APT (#rosé solo)
- Toxic Til The End (#rosé solo)
- 3AM (#rosé solo)
- Like JENNIE (#jennie solo)
- with the IE [way up] (#jennie solo)
- Mantra (#jennie solo)
- Earthquake (#jisoo solo)

- Your Love (#jisoo solo)

- Rockstar (#lisa solo)

- New Woman (#lisa solo)
 

basically the Born Pink tour with solo sections, Sour Candy and a new song

IMG_9515.thumb.gif.ba6a28dc9ab069fa8af30

Edited by starstruckaj

12 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

what songs are confirmed so far? is Ice Cream on the list :giraffe:

someone said sour candy :-*

22 minutes ago, Eternium said:

 

 

 

BTS stans are doing mass pre-votes to try and steal wins from Aespa. They're also trying to report Spotify links and get Billboard to remove sales to block a Hot 100 entry.

 

Truly the worst ******* fanbase in the world.

Proofs ? Because fromis has a dedicated fanbase I remember nayeon losing to them with pop 

 

38 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Starship's new priority is KiiiKiii right now; they got a Japanese comeback this month but I expect a random Ive solo or sub-unit afterwards tho

IMG_9515.thumb.gif.ba6a28dc9ab069fa8af30

Are they ? Because they're barely promoted IVE was everywhere 

8 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

So far…
- INTRO + How You Like That
- Pink Venom
- As If It's Your Last
- Forever Young
- Stay
- Kill This Love
- Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du
- Don't Know What To Do

- Sour Candy
- APT (#rosé solo)
- Toxic Til The End (#rosé solo)
- 3AM (#rosé solo)
- Like JENNIE (#jennie solo)
- with the IE [way up] (#jennie solo)
- Mantra (#jennie solo)
- Earthquake (#jisoo solo)
 

basically the Born Pink tour with solo sections, Sour Candy and a new song

IMG_9515.thumb.gif.ba6a28dc9ab069fa8af30

a mess :bibliahh:i was going to say why can't they do The Girls but the choreo is too much for them in real life

 

c7e1c981ff464267b56bb6775a687d3a.gif

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

Fancy
This is opulence, it's glowing and it's flashy (Yeah)
Never one to do too much, I keep it classy
I'm not the one, the two or three, so don't you ask me
Feel free to gas me, yeah


64b3d385c972a26cf0fe35cb113f12bc143f5bd2

 

25 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

So far…
- INTRO + How You Like That
- Pink Venom
- As If It's Your Last
- Forever Young
- Stay
- Kill This Love
- Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du
- Don't Know What To Do

- Sour Candy
- APT (#rosé solo)
- Toxic Til The End (#rosé solo)
- 3AM (#rosé solo)
- Like JENNIE (#jennie solo)
- with the IE [way up] (#jennie solo)
- Mantra (#jennie solo)
- Earthquake (#jisoo solo)
 

basically the Born Pink tour with solo sections, Sour Candy and a new song

IMG_9515.thumb.gif.ba6a28dc9ab069fa8af30

ahhh 3AM we like her again 

9 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Proofs ? Because fromis has a dedicated fanbase I remember nayeon losing to them with pop 

 

Are they ? Because they're barely promoted IVE was everywhere 

Saw KiiiKiii plastered all over Japan too (along with Wonyoung makeup ads) and they've been teasing a comeback soon. Hell the group is still been doing debut promotions as of 2-3 weeks ago even (Fanfest Korea, Immortal Songs 2).

Starship is notorious about struggling to manage more than 1 GG properly at a time

15 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

 

or this :jonny5:

I really thought this Ice Cream Cake knock off was gonna be a mini hit for them :rip: 

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

 

Did not expect it but,  he so stinking adorkable in all these previews. Can't wait to hear all the tracks completely

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.