Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, Hazy said:

BP should surprise release the album tonight 

32 songs album - doubling their discography 

 

it's coming I can feel it

 

iwGO7A9.gif

Edited by TheCal

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

2 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Only 507k views in 24 hours…

 

Damn KARD is really over :emofish:

 

 

The song is great. But BM's scandal probably did some real damage to their fanbase which is 99% international.

 

They've never really done anything major in terms of digital or physical performance. The reason they've lasted this long is because they managed to create their own touring niche which has worked well for them for years. They probably wouldn't be profitable without that.

 

19 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Album is generous it's one song :rip:

I mean, at this point they won't promote it anyway so why not dropping their usual 8 songs full album just for the sake of new material for the tour :michael: at least that would make a lot of noise

 

a girl can dream, okay? :chick3:

22 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I don't know how many more faceless survival show groups with zero vocalists but plenty of endorsement models I can take before I become a kpop anti :gaycat7:

Can't wear Nicki wig and be Nicki, that's like these wannabes trying to be GG

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

The visual buffet in this pic. Gawon is so hot! :WAP:

You get it. :jonny5: It's one of my favorite pics of them. 

36 minutes ago, TheCal said:

somebody keep him away from the braids and cornrows:WAP:

 

The way he looks totally Korean/Asian here but now appears ambiguously Blasian; and people still think it's "hiphop appreciation" :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

september 6 is so far away for me :jonny2: we need that late july/early august comeback, then another one along with a mini on the anniversary date :gaycat:

Teddy just got his act together, but I don't know if I trust him enough yet to dream of a digital single comeback then mini album. :deadbanana: 

9 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

The streets are saying that we are getting the Stray Global comeback announcement today, besties @Mitsuki @xrosup 

tumblr_nm7blo5uWs1r8jjn6o2_250.gif

I think they will announce the encore in Korea before the comeback and performing a few bsides during the concert :gaycat6:

6 minutes ago, LovemeTear said:

Streets saying surprise bp drop tonight:suburban:

the streets in question:

1 hour ago, Hazy said:

BP should surprise release the album tonight 

 

1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

Album is generous it's one song :rip:

If we get the instrumental track we can call it a single album :celestial3:

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

 

everything about this song is just gorgeous

 

giphy.gif

this has been on repeat all day :gaycat2:

she had a Katy Perry sample and a dream

 

this was supposed to be her Espresso

 

 

 

a vocalist

 

giphy.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, Zack said:

The song is great. But BM's scandal probably did some real damage to their fanbase which is 99% international.

 

They've never really done anything major in terms of digital or physical performance. The reason they've lasted this long is because they managed to create their own touring niche which has worked well for them for years. They probably wouldn't be profitable without that.

 

Did he have a N word scandal?

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
2 hours ago, Josh said:

so this is what I have so far!

 

WONDER GIRLS
SECRET
GIRLS' GENERATION
KARA
APINK
MISS A
GIRLS' DAY
T-ARA
BROWN EYED GIRLS
RAINBOW
THE GRACE
4MINUTE
2NE1
f(x)
SISTAR
9MUSES
 

Don’t forget After School, Davichi and Rania 

Woodz gets discharged in 17 days... Korea better be prepared to support when he gets released

 

zachcampbell-zach-campbell.gif

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

I think they will announce the encore in Korea before the comeback and performing a few bsides during the concert :gaycat6:

I don't think it will be that late, since I'm 100% sure the comeback is in August. They'll probably perform and promote the title track and album at their encore shows too. Keep in mind, they also need about a month to tease the comeback, unless the comeback is in September. But then again, they also still have to release 2 Korean albums before the year ends according to their "Step Out"

 

Edited by Pluto6

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

 

New it boy: Tarzzan

 

Just accept it! Tarzzan's is infectious 

This is why we have the CDC

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.