Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread 2025

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sailor Moon
    Sailor Moon

    nnn the popup message nnn.. thought i was getting banned for a sec 

  • I'm going to eat the spaghetti today while reading all the meltdowns. I'm still not going to stream Spaghetti though but I will choose to stream this instead     After all the

  • aespa didn't chart but guess what, we're STILL not streaming Stray Kids  

3 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

He is still wearing those damn braids!!!

 

his insane golden retriever energy is offsetting any bad faith for me

other boy group members play it up for the cameras but this guy genuinely just seems happy to be doing his thing down to his crazy ass iconic name, it's refreshing :jonny5: 

im put off by gdragon, zico, etc. but tarzzan feels real

sadly there is still a possibility in the future he will get seriously milkshake duck'd :duck:

saja boys the new BTS :giraffe: washed all kpop boy groups

 

 

1 hour ago, Sailor Moon said:

red velvet really could've had it all, but sm refused to promote them

 

 

i didnt wanna cry today :sadviolin:

43 minutes ago, Ryan said:

We deserved a Nayeon, Jihyo, Sana subunit. But I guess that would have been too much vocal power in one subunit. :duca: 

You're one of my favorite K-pop stans on KTRL including @Sheep do you know any good 2nd generation girl groups I should add to my YouTube Music playlist?

Ones I know so far:

SISTAR
4MINUTE

T-ARA

KARA

f(x)

9MUSES

WONDER GIRLS

 

 

Is this some kind of joke or what

 

 

Did they secretly sign with HYBE without us knowing because… :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

They don't make hits like this anymore 

 

 

 

or this :jonny5:

41 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Gu7g-Gvb0AIbEZ6?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Gu7g-HTWEAEbn4b?format=jpg&name=4096x4096Gu7g-HgXUAA9xqw?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Another Field?!

 

9 minutes ago, Josh said:

You're one of my favorite K-pop stans on KTRL including @Sheep do you know any good 2nd generation girl groups I should add to my YouTube Music playlist?

Ones I know so far:

SISTAR
4MINUTE

T-ARA

KARA

f(x)

9MUSES

WONDER GIRLS

 

 

Add Secret. Another classic 2nd Gen group. 2nd Gen is the golden age of Kpop fr

 

11 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Comeback on the first anniversary would be so iconic. 

 

spacer.png

september 6 is so far away for me :jonny2: we need that late july/early august comeback, then another one along with a mini on the anniversary date :gaycat:

19 minutes ago, Josh said:

You're one of my favorite K-pop stans on KTRL including @Sheep do you know any good 2nd generation girl groups I should add to my YouTube Music playlist?

Ones I know so far:

SISTAR
4MINUTE

T-ARA

KARA

f(x)

9MUSES

WONDER GIRLS

 

 

 

Edited by youresotoxic

Legends. Technically DBSK did but it was in Japan, SNSD is credited for making this actually mainstream in Korea. You can thank GG for also starting the bulk buy media craze that later developed out of this. In 2013 SNSD developed 10 versions of thier IGAB album, which fans tried to collect them all liken Pokémon & Baseball cards. GG is credited as the First k-pop group to popularize this trend that other labels and studios began to make it the norm in today's K-pop.

 

18 minutes ago, Josh said:

You're one of my favorite K-pop stans on KTRL including @Sheep do you know any good 2nd generation girl groups I should add to my YouTube Music playlist?

Ones I know so far:

SISTAR
4MINUTE

T-ARA

KARA

f(x)

9MUSES

WONDER GIRLS

 

 

If there's one thing I'm gonna do its circlejerk about how much better 2nd gen girlies were than everybody else :gaycat2:

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Add Secret. Another classic 2nd Gen group. 2nd Gen is the golden age of Kpop fr

 

Madonna is going to be stuck in my head all week now. Thanks. :dies: Poison was an excellent mini. 

5 minutes ago, Kwangya said:

free us from 2 min tiktok jingles

I can't at ****** interludes being put as title tracks.

Maybe the kpop downfall is deserved. :coffee2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.