Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kesha - "DELUSIONAL"

Featured Replies

At this rate very best case is a release next Friday to correlate with her Australian shows

  • Replies 912
  • Views 45k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mr. Blue_Shirt
    Mr. Blue_Shirt

    She spent all of her money on Joyride MV, so she used the remaining $7 on an AI software monthly subscription, i guess  

  • I can see the headlines now…   "'Kesha launches important discussions regarding the prevalence of AI in art'   "I wanted to draw attention to the use of AI in replacement of practi

  • Guys… she just followed me on Twitter. I'm shaking 

she looks like she belongs on SKINS here :jonnycat: 

 

GfLj4FrWEAA9UHO?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

On 1/15/2025 at 11:16 PM, CroNich said:

At this rate very best case is a release next Friday to correlate with her Australian shows

spacer.png

imagine if her song with Diane Warren gets both of them an Oscar

 

btw Diane Warren has been nominated for Oscars since 1987 - 2024 and won zero (so far)

 

o7bPKR3.gif

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

imagine if her song with Diane Warren gets both of them an Oscar

 

btw Diane Warren has been nominated for Oscars since 1987 - 2024 and won zero (so far)

 

o7bPKR3.gif

She won't be nominated because only writers are and Diane notoriously writes her songs all alone.

 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

she looks like she belongs on SKINS here :jonnycat: 

 

GfLj4FrWEAA9UHO?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

Her 2014-2016 era were my favorite she had so many looks and coulda done so many beautiful videos.

12 hours ago, Gabe² said:

I think I like delusional more than joyride 

Another person with the WRONG take. 

i love that glittery wind chime noise in the first few seconds of Delusional

 

just sounds so gay and European. idk how to explain it.

24 minutes ago, bearman said:

spacer.png

Tbh I'm glad she didn't announce anything in the middle of the LA fires & Trump's inauguration, early February would be good.

48 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Tbh I'm glad she didn't announce anything in the middle of the LA fires & Trump's inauguration, early February would be good.

Honestly tea. It's a mess right now

48 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Tbh I'm glad she didn't announce anything in the middle of the LA fires & Trump's inauguration, early February would be good.

I fear that with the Trump presidency, every week is going to be risky.

 

:suburban:

When Rich White Straight Men goes viral and claims it's rightful Top 10 placement on the H100 and she scraps the album to make a record full of Greatest Showman Adjacent circus music 

 

:ryan3:

1 hour ago, gettsleazy said:

When Rich White Straight Men goes viral and claims it's rightful Top 10 placement on the H100 and she scraps the album to make a record full of Greatest Showman Adjacent circus music 

 

:ryan3:

Honestly as it should!

But would also love to see a release of songs like Wolf. Particularly because of the speech it samples. 

48 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

i'm so tired of waiting and she's just dead silent :(

 

 

As long as she's taking her time to get the strategy right I'm okay with it

  • 3 weeks later...

i think its time to move on from Delusional even tho its such a glittery gem

 

kktu17w.png

so is this album (and more importantly Boy Crazy) like…. Ever coming??

29 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

so is this album (and more importantly Boy Crazy) like…. Ever coming??

:suburban:

4 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

so is this album (and more importantly Boy Crazy) like…. Ever coming??

:suburban:

I wouldn't be mad if this got cut from the album tbh

Collin told me there's a rumor that the title of the next song shes working on is called Kim Jong Un

Edited by SmittenCake

  • 2 weeks later...

Well...:suburban:

 

I'm gonna remain delusional and say that I think it's great Kesha is taking the time to plan how to roll the album out properly and learn from her successes (Joyride, expanded branding, Spotify deal with Holiday Road) and her failures (Delusional, AI artwork, misplaced budget for Joyride video)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.