Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

15 hours ago, ImpassiveThomas said:

and more videos on that account

Omg :chick3: I love this song so happy it's coming out

I hadn't listened to EUSEXUA in a bit and god damn---she really did that? She low-key kinda has the best lead singles! TITC included but some aren't ready to discuss that I fear

My favourite unreleased twigs song getting reworked and released omg I used to pray for times like these

7 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I hadn't listened to EUSEXUA in a bit and god damn---she really did that? She low-key kinda has the best lead singles! TITC included but some aren't ready to discuss that I fear

Half of the year went by and she still has the AOTY album

Supernice is kinda not it :rip: are we sure it's on the deluxua? 

1 hour ago, campelo said:

Half of the year went by and she still has the AOTY album

That's right! DELUXUA hopefully gonna come soon and further solidify that :alexz:

On 6/29/2025 at 10:53 PM, campelo said:

They played at least 10 new tracks including remixes 

which ones???

2 hours ago, Burqa said:

which ones???

Perfectly

Got To Feel Love

Lonely But Exciting Road

Striptease remix featuring Eartheater

Room of Fools remix

Perfect Stranger remix

Wild and Alone (completely reproduced)

Margarita

Supernice (?)

 

Album didn't really have much staying power because at the end of the day all songs are having the same structure

 

verse-chorus-verse-chorus-outro

 

There's nothing to go back to and explore. 

48 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Perfectly

Got To Feel Love

Lonely But Exciting Road

Striptease remix featuring Eartheater

Room of Fools remix

Perfect Stranger remix

Wild and Alone (completely reproduced)

Margarita

Supernice (?)

 

If she cuts any of the "new" songs for one of the remixes I'll flip :weeps:

 

I'm dying for the deluxe... I haven't bought EUSEXUA vinyl yet, as I was waiting for the Deluxe. Really hope the cover looks good! 

 

1 minute ago, NoAngelus said:

There's nothing to go back to and explore. 

Really nonsensical takeaway tbh - like totally odd opinion for this album :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

If she cuts any of the "new" songs for one of the remixes I'll flip :weeps:

 

I'm dying for the deluxe... I haven't bought EUSEXUA vinyl yet, as I was waiting for the Deluxe. Really hope the cover looks good! 

 

Really nonsensical takeaway tbh - like totally odd opinion for this album :deadbanana2:

Songs are too short for what she tried to do with it, and not adventurous enough because they have the most basic streaming friendly structures.

1 hour ago, Moloko Plus said:

Perfectly

Got To Feel Love

Lonely But Exciting Road

Striptease remix featuring Eartheater

Room of Fools remix

Perfect Stranger remix

Wild and Alone (completely reproduced)

Margarita

Supernice (?)

the way I thought we'd never hear the studio versions of most of these :jonny5: i'm shaking

12 minutes ago, mathekr said:

'Perfectly' snippet is up on TikTok

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZNdfK5sKU/

AAAAAH IT'S GONNA GO OFF 

  • Author

the artwork was used for the "perfectly" single, which was upped early on sootify as a july 9 release on nz for some reason 

theres two variations of it

 

ab67616d000082c10c2a586862e7212d7de051fa 

 

ab67616d000082c191991e9663aeeee730434436 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.