Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

my delusions apart, I think there are some very decent and realsitic chance what we'll be getting on the 13th will be the whole album

 

but either way, I'm excited af for this

She said "starting" to unfold, y'all! 

 

Hope we get the album cover tho :jonnycat:

The eusexua symbol reminded me of the symbol present in almost all of the works of Matthew Barney, Björk's ex-husband.

  • Author

track titled "where i wanna be" leaked as well 

9 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

track titled "where i wanna be" leaked as well 

I couldn"t wait so I listened. Both tracks are good but I feel like she could have gone further with the instrumentals

Both track sounds good, can't wait to listen to them while being high. :gaycat2:

22 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

title track leaked

pretty sure it's a rip from the valentino performance

TWIGS came to slay and give more BRAT life to this world 🥵

3 minutes ago, masochizm said:

title track is definitely the valentino demo in HQ

Oh right I just rewatched the show and the heavy breathing at the beginning matches 

I ain't a weak ***** like yall. I will wait until release 

These are just the demos we already had leaked ☠️ c'mon now, girls ddd

Edited by ahauntingnearu

4 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

These are just the demos we already had leaked, no?

yea its the valentino live version of eusexua and the other song 4am was leaked a while ago and its gonna be released by another artist apparently, was played live during a DJ set in 2022

6 minutes ago, lolamontez said:

yea its the valentino live version of eusexua and the other song 4am was leaked a while ago and its gonna be released by another artist apparently, was played live during a DJ set in 2022

Correct. 

3 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Both track sounds good, can't wait to listen to them while being high. :gaycat2:

I'm high rn so brb

 

edit: never mind :gaycat7: 

Edited by CottageHore

Where I Wanna Be is so ******* good, that outro is literally perfect the way it builds over the course of two minutes and just gets crazier and crazier. 
 

It's giving Kelela x Robyn Body Talk x FKA twigs LP1 

 

THIS JUST MAY REPLACE LP1 AS HER MAGNUM OPUS!!! :clap3:

6 hours ago, lolamontez said:

yea its the valentino live version of eusexua and the other song 4am was leaked a while ago and its gonna be released by another artist apparently, was played live during a DJ set in 2022

Wait who is releasing 4am

I hadn't heard either of these before and demos or not.. either way they're incredible. Probably going to be my favourite work from Twigs :beatfreak:

Excited for this. Carisongs was ok but didn't touch anything else she's done. Magdalene and M3L155X are my fav things she's ever done and this sounds more in line with those :WAP:

 

Edit: Just listened to Where I Want To Be and really not feeling that, it was pretty boring... is this on the album or no?

Edited by Hex

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.