Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

i might stream when it comes on friday, im oversatured cus ive been streaming the valentino one way too much :), whats yall thoughts tho?

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

2 hours ago, Forestboy said:

Quite honestly, listening to LP1 and realising not much (bar less than a handful of tracks) has even come close is kinda sad. I hate it when artists peak on their first go. 

I have to agree. People hype MAG and MEL up so much and they're great albums, objectively, but nothing she's put out has grabbed my attention in the way LP1 did. It's truly a perfect album with not a single dud and the album cover is one of the greatest of all time.

 

I get less and less excited for the title track the more she teases it because the aesthetic and overall vibe seem lackluster but I'm ready and hoping to eat my words!

2 hours ago, Forestboy said:

Quite honestly, listening to LP1 and realising not much (bar less than a handful of tracks) has even come close is kinda sad. I hate it when artists peak on their first go. 

I wouldn't say sad because I love her post-LP1 work and I think it is truly incredible, but yeah, nothing has come close to how good LP1 is. 

I previously said the instrumental was quite bland but yeah she took it to the next level with the real one. my excitement for the album is through the roof. i really hope she paid extra attention to the Dolby Atmos/ spatial audio with the engineers because it could be bonkers 

Edited by ImpassiveThomas

Sounds amazing. The buildup takes a while but is so worth it 

I don't know. It reminded me of "All Neon Like", "Desired Constellation" and "Hyperballad"

1 hour ago, gplcarlos said:

I don't know. It reminded me of "All Neon Like", "Desired Constellation" and "Hyperballad"

this sounds like EVERYTHING yup im super excited this era will be the best!

4 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Saying this with MEL and MAG considered :skull: 

They're good albums, especially Madelene.. but it ain't no LP1. There's something so unique about it, she really struck gold. 

Eh, am I the only one that think Mel and even EP2 are better than LP1?

 

LP1 is cool but not super consistent like the other two.

 

Mag on the other hand is super overrated and Capri is capri…

i've been experiencing symptoms associated with eusexua

bop confirmed :WAP: the vocal processing sometimes is a choice but whewwwwww and the final part I'M RAVING 

33 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

bop confirmed :WAP: the vocal processing sometimes is a choice but whewwwwww and the final part I'M RAVING 

Is it out? 

3 minutes ago, BelfastPaul said:

Is it out? 

it leaked, for real this time

17 hours ago, Forestboy said:

Quite honestly, listening to LP1 and realising not much (bar less than a handful of tracks) has even come close is kinda sad. I hate it when artists peak on their first go. 

imagine saying this

yea. this song is an experience trip to another dimension.

i was a little hesitant on first listen because it sounded different compared to the live version but i adjusted quickly + that build up is INSANE. i believe her best project is coming.

Edited by quantumbaby

the Eartheater adlibs are giving Björk - The Gate intro 

 

 

2 hours ago, sneakyishere said:

imagine saying this

Don't have to imagine it, because it's right there for you to read sweetie xoxo 

THIS SOTY...................... 

 

EUSEXUA FALL/AUTUMN IS ONNNNNN :jonny6:

The song is a cute start to the era. I'm into it, wish the drop was a bit longer but I'm probably gonna get all of that on the album. 

 

READY! :jonny2:

This is stunning... I just know the full album is gonna end me

 

:jonny4:

3 hours ago, gplcarlos said:

New profile picture for streaming platforms:

ab6761610000e5eb1a8242e65195789d352c97bd

Stunning

I wouldn't be mad if it was the album cover

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.