Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

13 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

Woman's World ended this uncreative lady

You HAVE to be a delusional Katy Stan, or just a troll. Of course, they're one in the same...

2 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

You HAVE to be a delusional Katy Stan, or just a troll. Of course, they're one in the same...

IM HIS QUEEN IM HIS FREAK IM HIS HES MINE 

Please ignore the troll you guys

 

Just now, mede said:

Did she take off Got To Feel Love or was that never on the album?

It was never confirmed to be on the album, but it could be part of another song or retitled

These merch prices are shocking. I still bought stuff, but if I hadn't bought the bundle, the t-shirt and vinyl included would've been over $130 together :jonny5:

K where is this incredible merch everyone is talking about? I only see the vinyl and cd. 

 

I'm one of the few that was able to clear house with the Caprisongs merch. I also have the Magdalene fragrance. 

 

I seriously can't find the merch though 

24 minutes ago, BrattyBottom said:

K where is this incredible merch everyone is talking about? I only see the vinyl and cd. 

 

I'm one of the few that was able to clear house with the Caprisongs merch. I also have the Magdalene fragrance. 

 

I seriously can't find the merch though 

https://fkatwigs.y-o-u-n-g.com/?lang=en_GB

the merch and their pricetags do nothing for me... sorry twiggy!

Oh she did what she had to DO. Caprisongs was just not it so glad we are PAST that and back making ART.

1 hour ago, Khris said:

the merch and their pricetags do nothing for me... sorry twiggy!

Mte, she had flawless merch for Magdalene and Caprisongs, the merch for this is overpriced crap :deadbanana: 

Has anyone noticed that the music video is inspired by 9/11... the "drums of death" part... the listening party being in new york... the mv being released in the same week as 9/11... the whole concept of transcending human form... the whole mv is about leaving a toxic place to be yourself before it's too late, physically and spiritually... she's a genius

Edited by acidbb

Okay wait WTFFF that video is phenomenal and am so confused the song that started the video… is that a cover or another twigs song? I need this on streaming!

5 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Okay wait WTFFF that video is phenomenal and am so confused the song that started the video… is that a cover or another twigs song? I need this on streaming!

Its drums of death 

25 minutes ago, Azealia Banks said:

Its drums of death 

I've never heard this I'm so excited it's out (?)

I love everything we've heard so far. The visuals are serving. Save me, FKA twigs. Save me.

What is this fugly merch? Merch for Magdalene and Caprisongs was so wonderful

20 hours ago, Pendulum said:

UK store has a special edition Discord vinyl with a booklet with all usernames of her Discord server members as of August 2024

wait this means im on it :jonny5:

not her having "alsemanche" printed on her vinyl oh bjork you will always be famous 

I have never watched a seven minute long video more than once and I'm on my fourth watch of this. Absolutely phenomenal. :jonnycat:

 

Miss Twigs, I was not familiar with your game. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.