Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

How can I help accelerate Taylor's downfall?

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

As the main character of ATRL,

 

I need that imminent downfall yall keep mentioning to come a little faster, because the resale tickets for the Eras Tour are INSANE. $2,000 per nosebleed ticket is outrageous. I need her demand to shrink, QUICKLY. 
 

:clack: 
 

So sign me up for the tortured anti swiftie department or whatever, let me know what corners of the internet I need to go to in order to campaign against Taylor and lessen her commercial success. This is an SOS, tag the people praying on Taylor's downfall because I need to assemble them for this daunting task. It's gonna take a lot of manpower. 

Edited by PoisonedIvy

  • Replies 63
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

You need 

 

her fan base to grow up

Taylor to use slur 

Get Taylor to be edgy 

Taylor to

speak out about politics 

Het Taylor to release good song 

Get her to do something really stupid that would damage her image basically but as we already know she plays safe

 

Edited by CherryBay

I'm waiting for her downfall too, I need to be able to easily get tickets to her next tour 

 

PoisonedIvy 

Kanye apologize for being a bigot come back to us. Even the swifties need you. :chick3:

  • Popular Post
7 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

You need 

 

her fan base to grow up

Taylor to use slur 

Get Taylor to be edgy 

Taylor to

speak out about politics 

Het Taylor to release good song 

Get her to do something really stupid that would damage her image basically but as we already know she plays safe

 

All this happened, didn't work:doc: We need fresh ideas

Honestly at this point she'd need to do something terrible like share a post of her reading Mein Kampf  

  • Author
13 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

You need 

 

her fan base to grow up

Didn't work, they did and now they're raising their kids to be Swifties alongside them

 

Quote

Taylor to use slur 

Swastika shirt + Picture to Burn OG, didn't work because she was young and naive and has plausible deniability + is too big and PR trained to ever fail at political correctness now

 

Quote

Get Taylor to be edgy 

rep is about as far as we'll ever get with that, she's a corny white girl and she will never be capable of being anyone other than her authentic self :clack: 

 

Quote

Taylor to

speak out about politics 

Been there done that, extensively so between 2018 and 2021. Did not work, she has only escalated in popularity.

 

Quote

get Taylor to release good song 

She has released an entire pantheon of great music what are you talking about?

 

Quote

Get her to do something really stupid that would damage her image basically but as we already know she plays safe

Her Ginny & Georgia comment, her retort about special place in hell, re-friending Kanye, dating Matty Healy, showing up every week at NFL games during her peak of overexposure, announcing an album to a fatigued room of artists onstage during an AOTY win.. dare I go on?

 

We need fresh ideas babes. This is basically like trying to stop a boulder from rolling down a mountain slope. :rip: 

  • ATRL Moderator

Her image is too clean and there's barely any dirt on her. It's impossible I fear

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

spacer.png

(1) this is kind of heinous to imply sis :biblio:

 

(2) at her stature? It would make her the biggest musical act in history, instantly. She'd be deified like John Lennon & The Beatles, but on an even larger scale. So, the opposite effect of what you're insinuating would happen :rip: 

  • Author
14 minutes ago, pigeon said:

You can start to see a therapist to slow down your downfall.

I want to hold your hand as I ask you to read the OP and not just the title.. 

2 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I want to hold your hand as I ask you to read the OP and not just the title.. 

Sorry baby, I didn't even realize the profile picture. Anyway...

 

Stop Being Poor — Saffron Trust

I ask the same question but usually it's about your downfall, not Taylor Swift's. 

People have been waiting for her downfall for years they can continue waiting while Stanning flash in the pans. :heart:

28 minutes ago, NextBish90 said:

I can't imagine her saggy stuff going in her shoes and she still sings about her high school love who she hates and have to apologize her for life. That's what it starts to look like. AI needs to step in and do something or she will keep releasing new versions every single week.

idc about taylor whos that in your aviiiiii :ghostface:

Buy EVERY TTPD variant to make her put out more and therefore upset people :clap3:

49 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

rep is about as far as we'll ever get with that, she's a corny white girl and she will never be capable of being anyone other than her authentic self :clack:

The realest Swiftie on this site:dies:

15 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

you need to stream

 

 

Releasing this would absolutely destroy her career, a point has been made.

Buy all of her vinyls and post yourself on social media burning them in protest

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.