Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

P!nk's best title tracks?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 28
  • Views 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Beautiful Trauma easily - such a beautiful song

  • Bloodflowers.
    Bloodflowers.

    Can't take me home to mama 'cause she wouldn't think I'm proper Shoulda thought about that before you ****** with me Don't say you're fallin' for me Don't tell me you adore me 'Cause all you're th

  • Radical Optimism is the best track on Radical Optimism 

Either I'm not dead or Trustfall... But I'll go with IND :rockon:

Beautiful Trauma = Trustfall > I'm Not Dead > Funhouse > The Truth About Love > Hurts 2B Human > M!ssundaztood > Can't Take Me Home

Edited by Paddy
edit/updated

They're all top tier other than Can't Take Me Home (cute girl) and Hurts 2B Human (bad)

I'm Not Dead>>>>>>>Trustfall>>Funhouse>Beautiful Trauma> Can't Take Me Home>> M!ssundaztood>The Truth About Love>Hurts 2B Human

I'm Not Dead>>>>>TRUSTFALL>Funhouse>>>Beautiful Trauma>M!ss>>H2BH>CTMH>TTAL

 

The excellence :storm:Nothing is touching Im Not Dead tho

Edited by Nico Robin

I'm Not Dead (both song and album) is SO good.

 

I'm Not Dead > Funhouse > TRUSTFALL > The Truth About Love > Beautiful Trauma > M!ss > Hurts 2 B Human > Can't Take Me Home

 

Honestly all except the last 2 are at least 8/10.

I'm Not Dead of course. Trustfall is amazing, but IND will always have a special place in my heart :bird:

I'd like to add Beautiful Trauma is so polarizing to me... it's like so camp and fun but at the same time in retrospective I can't listen to it without thinking how Jack is recycling the sounds in there for Taylor and Lana :redface:

I'm Not Dead 

Funhouse 

Trustfall

Missundaztood 

Beautiful Trauma 

CTMH

H2BH

TTAL

Can't take me home to mama 'cause she wouldn't think I'm proper
Shoulda thought about that before you ****** with me
Don't say you're fallin' for me
Don't tell me you adore me
'Cause all you're thinking about is ******* me
Can't take me home to mama 'cause she wouldn't think I'm proper
Shoulda thought about that before you ****** with me
Don't say you're fallin' for me
Don't tell me you adore me
'Cause all you're thinking about is ******* me

 

talk gretchen GIF

I'm Not Dead and Trustfall. The music style I like better is I'm Not Dead, so it wins, but Trustfall is really awesome too.

25 minutes ago, tost1 said:

Title tracks are definitely not her strong suit

You would know, wouldn't you?

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, kellebrity98 said:

You would know, wouldn't you?

spacer.png

Radical Optimism is the best track on Radical Optimism 

IMG_20240326_203939.jpg.f889cc55d0e37120

Funhouse > Beautiful Trauma > Can't Take Me Home > TRUSTFALL > Hurts 2B Human > M!ssundaztood > I'm Not Dead > The Truth About Love

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.