Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
Message added by Element,

Please keep discussion in this thread focused on the song. Discussions about Katy Perry's larger scale career/choices, and other artists should NOT be done here. There are plenty of other places to do so on ATRL. Thank you!

Katy Perry - "Lifetimes"

Featured Replies

Sounds like an exhausted, outdated clean bandits reject that gays will cream over for a week tops until the post nut clarity kicks in.

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 225.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • theweekend
    theweekend

    Producer: Dr. Luke   she really wants to bury herself this era... there's no way

  • It's missing the Katy Perry touch that could turn a basic pop song into something unique.    It's giving Eurovision 

  • sorry but sounds like a Moldavia eurovision entry. It's not this song is gonna save something. 

I hope she drops an extended club mix of this song soon. Preferably make it a bit faster and add more production elements like Houdini's extended ver. I think it could really elevate it. 

 

UFVXz6r.gif

6 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

 

im just a hole... :jonny:

BABY YOU AND ME :date3:

FOR INFINITY :celestial2:

MY ETERNITY :party:

 

:wave2: M Y  E T E R N I T Y  :wave2:

 

Edited by psychodiva336

Let me say this...i wish the music was half as good as the visuals :suburban: (and im a katycat)

29 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Why so dramatic? Personally, I lived for Witness and liked Smile. Can I not express how underwhelming these 2 new songs are compared to her previous ones?

It's not your case, but haters are the ones to be always extremely overdramatic about Katy and her music. The hate over Bon Appetit back in the days was insane and so is now with new songs. So it's legit to want her and fans to enjoy music in peace. 

This is ok. Definitely better than Woman's World. But she sounds checked out. It reminds me of how bored she seemed on Smile (the song).

 

 

1 minute ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify • partial streams(2 hours): 184,240

more than i expected :rip: what was WW?

3 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

more than i expected :rip: what was WW?

196,388 (1 hour of tracking)

4 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify • partial streams(2 hours): 184,240

Lets be honest: we expected worse numbers

Just now, Nefertiti0 said:

196,388 (1 hour of tracking)

thanks

I'm so confused... I was excited for it after first snippet but this is basically whole snippet on loop. Like it's dub remix of a song.

 

I don't understand what went wrong, like none of these 2 songs or snippets sound good, I don't understand decision to go after EDM album after last few EDM collaborations bombed. This song won't do anything on radios, streaming or tiktok.  Not to mention that if she wanted to make a dance album she could've made an interesting dance album, not this... She went back to Dr Luke and got the worst songs out from it. Lifeless, boring. I can't believe this campaign is going to end up as another career low after all the hype.

 

I became a fan with Witness so I can't even imagine what it was like being a fan of her when he wasn't seen as flop joke. 

4 hours ago, spree said:

It hasn't even been sent to radio. As of now it's just a promo single, not an actual single release.

Which makes us all wonder, why even release it in the first place? They should've just waited and re-start era with new single week before album. 

 

If it's not gonna do anything on charts, why bother? Promo singles have no impact in streaming era like they had in digital era. 

Just now, NoAngelus said:

Which makes us all wonder, why even release it in the first place? They should've just waited and re-start era with new single week before album. 

 

If it's not gonna do anything on charts, why bother? Promo singles have no impact in streaming era like they had in digital era. 

When I'm Gone was promoted at a football game.

Daisies was promoted on American Idol. 
Electric was promoted on some stupid app.

 

them playing the promo single game isn't surprising.

43 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

im just a hole... :jonny:

nie dla psa kiełbaska 

 

Ot

This is so underwhelming 

Edited by DonnieDarko

Can she make songs about summer all the time. TD worked. HIH worked. This is working. Queen of summer songs 

1 minute ago, spree said:

When I'm Gone was promoted at a football game.

Daisies was promoted on American Idol. 
Electric was promoted on some stupid app.

 

them playing the promo single game isn't surprising.

We're in streaming era. Promo doesn't exist anymore and has no impact on charts. 

2 minutes ago, BlueBlue said:

The only promo that matters in streaming era is playlists

Is this playlisted anywhere? I never use playlists so it always amazed me when people talk about how important are they. 

 

Anyway the song is really good have it on rotation all day

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.