Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Which non-dancer is the best performer?

Best performer 71 members have voted

  1. 1. Best performer

    • Adele
      4%
      3
    • Billie Eillish
      7%
      5
    • Christina Aguilera
      19%
      14
    • Dua Lipa
      28%
      20
    • Mariah Carey
      8%
      6
    • Olivia Rodrigo
      1%
      1
    • Taylor Swift
      11%
      8
    • Whitney Houston
      16%
      12
    • Rihanna
      2%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

These MPG/former MPG/ MPG turned legends are all known for something other than dancing. Whether it's songwriting, composing, vocals, or even nothing etc. while some have put in a few moves, they are not dancers. But who is/was the best live performer?

Edited by ericcartman

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    Christina being here is kinda off I remember her dancing quite nicely during her days

  • Click Clack
    Click Clack

    why is taylor in the poll? the girl gets DOWN    

  • Ironically Billie actually was/is a dancer

Mariah Carey for sure. Rihanna can also be added to the poll tho.

Christina being here is kinda off

I remember her dancing quite nicely during her days

Mariah during her prime. Whitney too. Both can command a crowd with only their vocals.

 

I have yet to see Adele live but she has a grating tone nowadays. I liked her during 21 and 25 but now there's something annoying about her tone. Still a great singer though.

Taylor is a great performer, she knows how to work a crowd.

 

Olivia's still a bit awkward in performing, but she's getting there.
Christina obviously can sing, I just find her performances boring.

 

Billie... I woudn't call her a performer. A musician she is though.

 

Dua has improved a lot. I'd vote for her. She can sing, and really puts an effort to REALLY perform.

 

I think Miley is the best performer out there who's not a natural dancer.

  • ATRL Moderator

I voted for Dua cause her performance improvement was incredible and she's the most "complete" performer of the bunch. 

From the list it's Dua Lipa. She has improved and does some efforts. 

Miley, she's a full package outside of dancing and nobody has stage presence like her. 

Christina actually can carry a rhythm and not look stiff at all.

 

 

It's Dua Lipa, no question. 

 

For someone who has never put dancing in the forefront of her talents, she has solid choreographies and performances nowadays.

She can actually dance without looking awkward, like Taylor for instance. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.