Signs you're getting old.

Darkgalord

I'm having a hard time connecting with new social media trends and sounds/music. 

I feel tired all the time and going out at night doesn't excite me anymore. 

What about you? 

american-horror-story-jessica-lange.gif

Edited by Darkgalord
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popmusicisdead

• Darkgalord

• rhaenyra

• J.D.

my lower back making me walk like ag5vk5Y.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

For me it's grinding teeth. Like it feels like my teeth are getting thinner, and I don't have a good dental plan. I should invest in better insurance 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I would like to engage with stan wars but I couldn't. Enjoy what I am currently interested right now . 

"The rizz is rizzmaxxing today about to go to Ohio to get fanum taxxed to skibidi toilet while hitting the griddy so I can sigma on a gorg gyatt"

I have no idea what any of this means. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Dairy products start to f u up. :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Dairy products start to f u up. :ryan3:

You're just lack toes intolerant 

• Haha 9

i was in the club the other night and my lower back started to ache and i left home around 12:30am lmao (i'm 26, smh)

Edited by BANKS
  • Like 1

When the memories and nostalgia start getting in the way of exploring new things :emofish: I keep rewatching the same shows

Spoiler
15 minutes ago, ?????? said:

I have no idea what any of this means. 

It's like saying slay yas queen skinny legend boots down mama the house, it's not meant to mean anything

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

too tired to go out and drink

but idk the more I age the bigger my music taste is growing.   if you told me 2 years ago i'd be a Billie fan i'd laugh and say YAWN ITS TOO SLOW!  well .. maybe growing up is maturing and enjoying everything because life is short.  :clack:   so maybe that's also a you're getting old  sign

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

When the memories and nostalgia start getting in the way of exploring new things :emofish: I keep rewatching the same shows

Hide contents

It's like saying slay yas queen skinny legend boots down mama the house, it's not meant to mean anything

I started feeling that way at 17 though. I always wanted to be older but once I was like 3 months away from 18 is when I really started wishing I was younger again 

33 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I feel this so much :gaycat6:

I keep hanging on to memories I'll never get to live again instead of doing new things. 

• Like 3

Biggest sign of aging for me is definitely finding a good furniture or appliance and getting excited about it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

When you're able to relate to Ribs

• Like 1

when you want to stay home doing the bare minimum on the weekend 

• Like 10

My back?
I feel it more when I am trying to sleep

It's not hurting (well not most of the time) but I can feel it having its own Personality!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Reveal hidden contents

I was in this loop for a bit, but I've started to branch out and create new memories with new things—whether it be with shows, music or otherwise. I still enjoy going back and experiencing old favorites, though. I've just made it a point not to be stuck in time, per se.

• Like 1

Caring about home and domestic things. Saying things like "oh we needed rain"

Im just a boring 27 year old homeowner now not the fun twink living in a snazzy apartment downtown anymore 

• Like 1

i won't shut up about rising prices of food and other commodities 

:suburban:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tropez said:

You're just lack toes intolerant 

Lack toes and tall of ant*

• Haha 1

knees, my GOD

Edited by Heldenzeit
  • Like 1

I was happy yesterday that I have time before work to clean my room, do groceries and prepare food :rip: And I have to schedule time for sleep :rip:

i discuss with my parents whats on sale at the grocery store

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.