Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Signs you're getting old.

Featured Replies

Drinking is more work than it's worth and I need at least 6 hours of sleep to function the next day :rip:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Donquizote
    Donquizote

    Tired all the time and feeling sleepy before 10 pm   Now I understand why Madonna always late to her concert

  • Asscatchem
    Asscatchem

    when ur the only one in the crowd singing along come clean by hilary duff at doja's concert

  • when you want to stay home doing the bare minimum on the weekend 

You spending day and night on russian/ukrainian music discussion megathread (like me!):bibliahh:

Edited by TitanicSurvivor

Wtf is wrong with you ***uettes?? The straights aspire to be us! Don't let them down!
 

Change your attitude! Mind over matter! Keep dancing until you need that knee replacement!

 

Watch these leeeegs! 

 

 

4 hours ago, rhaenyra said:

Biggest sign of aging for me is definitely finding a good furniture or appliance and getting excited about it

nnnn this for me as well. I was getting a new vacuum delivered last week and that was probably the most excited i've been in months :skull:

I don't experience FOMO anymore.

 

I'd rather spend my money on traveling and concerts than going to the club every weekend.

also i noticed just the other day that i keep clearing my throat like an old man HELP :rip:

it's giving

 

 

Your immediate family starts dying

:suburban:


 

Less than 4 months in 2024 and I had already lost my dad and brother 

Edited by Zeferino

  • Author
1 hour ago, Zeferino said:

Your immediate family starts dying

:suburban:


 

Less than 4 months in 2024 and I had already lost my dad and brother 

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. 

 

When a former coworker/now friend invites you to their bday party… you get there and everyone is way younger than you…:suburban:

Gay death came and went and you didn't even notice

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

some friends told me that i recently had my twink death so...i'm hairy, a bit fat, not a twink anymore at least my ass is bigger

It's always the YouTube comment section for me. I was watching a video about 9/11 the other day and half the comments were "I wasn't even born yet but it still makes me sad to watch this" when I remember it like it was yesterday. 

 

Then they'll comment on music videos from 2021 saying "Boy, those were the days" as if it was a super long time ago when to me that still may as well be brand new.

 

But then if a song is too much older than that they'll say "I never heard of this until it was on ___ Netflix show" and I'll be thinking "What?! How did you not know this song before then? I've heard it everywhere pretty much my entire life." 

the loss of volume in my under-eye area. bags are a little more visible.

On 6/12/2024 at 8:06 AM, shyboi said:

drinking wine? my friends make fun of me for liking wine 

only if you drink it in the daytime sis

 

I was feeling nostalgic towards college a few days ago

 

:suburban:

When your high school years feel like an eternity ago.

Making noises every time you have to squat or bend down :suburban:

Taking Metamucil in the morning. Wtf.  😳

 

and listening to old music from the 90s, have PJ Harvey's, is this desire, album on repeat. 

 

 

On 6/13/2024 at 4:25 AM, goverm3nth0ker said:

some friends told me that i recently had my twink death so...i'm hairy, a bit fat, not a twink anymore at least my ass is bigger

Intermittent fasting will wind back the twink clock. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.