Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Signs you're getting old.

Featured Replies

Hangovers getting stronger

Researching plastic surgery 

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Donquizote
    Donquizote

    Tired all the time and feeling sleepy before 10 pm   Now I understand why Madonna always late to her concert

  • Asscatchem
    Asscatchem

    when ur the only one in the crowd singing along come clean by hilary duff at doja's concert

  • when you want to stay home doing the bare minimum on the weekend 

My beard has white hairs, my back is TRASH, and I have the most annoying ED at the worst times. Found a grey pube like 4 years ago. Haunts me. But I'll be 36 this year so like, whatevs 

On 6/19/2024 at 8:19 AM, PMKARDASHIAN said:

My beard has white hairs, my back is TRASH, and I have the most annoying ED at the worst times. Found a grey pube like 4 years ago. Haunts me. But I'll be 36 this year so like, whatevs 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.