Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Say So >>>> Super Bass

Featured Replies

Say so aged like milk. Superbass is timeless. Be fr

  • Replies 47
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Nah Nicki may be trash but Super Bass is a classic. That other one is already forgotten

Superbass is for parties and kiis, whereas Say So is for make-up sessions and spa times.

Both songs are just OK compared to other Pop-Rap songs in their discographies. 


But I like Say So slightly better. 

…and I mostly say this because the vocals on SB hook are kinda grating :eli: (even though I like Ester Dean mostly). I prefer more mellow vocals on Say So. 
 

Edited by professor2000

I am surprised that this wasn't common sense, at least here

Didn't realize I was in the minority lool

 

Anyways

Never really liked SuperBass, I guess I prefer Nicki's "more rap" songs

While I fell in love instantly with SaySo

Say So has a chiller vibe. Superbass can be more fun, depending on the scenario, but not something I would casually listen to. It's a bit much. 

Edited by BGKC

6 hours ago, Delirious said:

Say so aged like milk. Superbass is timeless. Be fr

not you living up to your username 

if it had aged as you said kiss me more and espresso wouldn't be smashes

 

OT: I have to agree. I never liked super bass and found it annoying even though im aware of what its impact 

 

 

2 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

not you living up to your username 

if it had aged as you said kiss me more and espresso wouldn't be smashes

 

OT: I have to agree. I never liked super bass and found it annoying even though im aware of what its impact 

 

 

All the dislikes on the op say otherwise :giraffe:

Edited by Delirious

30 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Superbass is better than anything Doja has ever done 

Let's not get ridiculous…you could just said you prefer SB :rip:

13 hours ago, Delirious said:

All the dislikes on the op say otherwise :giraffe:

Have you seen the amount of barbs in this forum?

 

:giraffe:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.