Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson, the liar

Featured Replies

January 31st, 2024:

 

Kelly Clarkson reveals to guest Kevin James on her talk show:

"Well, I was told I was pre-diabetic," she said with a laugh. "That's literally what happened… and well, I wasn't shocked. I was a tiny bit overweight."

"But I wasn't shocked by it. They were like, 'You're pre-diabetic. You're right on the borderline.' And I was like, 'But I'm not there yet,'"
she quipped. "And then I waited two years and then I was like OK, I'll do something about it."

 

early January 2024, Kelly tells People magazine:

 

We go walk the dogs a few times at the park. We'll go for ice cream because my daughter will wear me down. We'll go make slime and we go to the museum," the American Idol winner said. "Walking in the city is quite the workout. And I'm really into infrared saunas right now. And I just got a cold plunge because everybody wore me down."

As for her diet, "I eat a healthy mix. I dropped weight because I've been listening to my doctor — a couple years I didn't. And 90 percent of the time I'm really good at it because a protein diet is good for me anyway. I'm a Texas girl, so I like meat — sorry, vegetarians in the world!"

 

 

 

May 14th, 2024, Kelly finally reveals she's been using a weight loss drug. Not Ozempic, but another drug.

--

 

You lied Kelly. You know DAMN well everyone had been speculating about a weight loss drug, and you said absolutely nothing. you lead EVERYONE to believe that your weight loss was through eating and exercise. Never once did you mention a weight loss drug.

and now all of a sudden, you think you can say "oh well I've never taken Ozempic so I wasn't lying". Bye Kelly. I've been defending you for months about your weight loss journey. when people called you Belly, Belly Jelly, KFC, Belly Brioche Fartson, I always defended you. When you lost the weight, I defended you, saying yes you did do it naturally because of everything you told the media. and now youre gonna act like "oh no big deal, I take wegovy." Like you DIDN'T INTENTIONALLY LEAD PEOPLE ON? I am f**** disgusted with you right now. no, I really am. you made me look like a fool for so long. I believed you. we all did. I have been trying to lose weights for months now, as I have gained 15 pounds since last year. yes, I have i admit it. but i always would tell myself, "if kelly can do it without the ass shot, so can you" and I've been fighting to get my weight down. I even started running 5km every other day. And you've been deceitful all this time. Kelly, if you had just said "yes, I use medication to help me" NO ONE WOULD HAVE CARED. No one. but you tried to act like it was all you, it was just your diet and exercise. you let everyone speculate and you said nothing. were you ashamed? why? why did you try to fool us all?

 

anyway, I still love you. Still love your music. but I am just disappointed in you. that's all :(

 

4 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

you lead EVERYONE to believe that your weight loss was through eating and exercise.

No one believed that babe :bird:

5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

you made me look like a fool for so long.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

 

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

you lead EVERYONE to believe that your weight loss was through eating and exercise.

 

Did she ever say something like that? :rip:

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

when people called you Belly, Belly Jelly, KFC, Belly Brioche Fartson, I always defended you

Who even calls her those names :redface:???

2 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I've been patiently waiting for her downfall

 

 

 

girl be calm-

9 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

when people called you Belly, Belly Jelly, KFC, Belly Brioche Fartson, I always defended you.

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

Did she ever say something like that? :rip:

She omitted the medication part and said it was because of her diet, exercise and listening to her doctor (and I guess her doctor told her to take medication maybe :devil:)

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Did she ever say something like that? :rip:

it's what she revealed to People magazine and to guests. about exercise and healthy eating.

 

and conveniently leaving out that she also takes medication DESPITE the rumors. never chose to address it.

10 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

when people called you Belly, Belly Jelly, KFC, Belly Brioche Fartson, I always defended you.

:deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I've been patiently waiting for her downfall

 

 

 

What did she do to you?

little women omg GIF by Lifetime

love you babe but let's not come for queen Kelly! sure she makes f*ck ups sometimes but she's only human. I also doubt she's overthinking her tellings of how she's lost weight to her audience, she has her own personal views regarding her journey and I think she's still learning the precarious nature of discussing weight loss treatments. anyway, let's give That's Right some cute streams today

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

  • ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Who even calls her those names :redface:???

ATRLers and people on Twitter. :rip: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.