Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Kendrick Lamar - "euphoria"

Featured Replies

The sexy red line :ahh:

The line about Drake being a bad father :ahh:

  • Replies 274
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ultraviolence.xx
    ultraviolence.xx

    WHEN I SEE YOU STAND BY SEXYY RED I BELIEVE YOU SEE TWO BAD ******* I BELIEVE YOU DONT LIKE WOMEN ITS REAL COMPETITION YOU MIGHT POP ASS W EM   AKJSDHFLKAJSDHFLKJASDHFLKAJSHDFLKAJSHD

  • ik drake scratching them weak ass braids mad as HELL he gotta go back to the studio.   

  • truthteller
    truthteller

    two bad b****es

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Revel said:

This could be another potential #1 for Kung Fu Kenny :duca:!!! Put it on Spotify and AM!!!

he can def snatch another #1 here. 

 

i'll scream bc all his #1s are diss tracks. :deadbanana4:

Quote

How many more black features till you finally feel that you're black enough?

Quote

This a classic, you don't have one. Let your core audience stomach that, then tell em where you get your abs from

Quote

Y'all thinking my life is rap? That's hoe **** I got a son to raise. But I can see you don't nothing bout that

Waking him up (know nothing bout that) 

Then tell him to pray (know nothing bout that)

:ghostface:

Edited by Zylo

I don't know why these rappers with limited talents want to try Kenny - Girl like how stupid do you have to be to come for him? 

Edited by Kh-Loud

I don't know much about this beef but this song and Like That are bops

 

Didn't care for Push Ups and didn't listen to the Taylor Swift AI song or whatever 

 

Rihanna wins again :clap3: 

Quote

"Let your core audience stomach that, then tell them where you get your abs from"

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

"how many more black features till you finally feel that you're black enough" :deadbanana2:

Damn

How I make music that еlectrify 'em, you make music that pacify 'em

I can double down on that line, but spare you this time, that's random acts of kindness

 

Is he implying what I think he's implying? :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

How I make music that еlectrify 'em, you make music that pacify 'em

I can double down on that line, but spare you this time, that's random acts of kindness

 

Is he implying what I think he's implying? :deadbanana4:

huh ? 

Not him calling out Drake on performing and taking advantage of photo ops with his son to push this narrative he's an amazing father

 

 

Asking Drake where he got his abs from

 

The Pusha T line

 

Omg :rip:

Edited by naval23

1 minute ago, darkfantasy said:

huh ? 

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I interpreted it as him saying Drake is drugging the girls on that compound of his.

Straight males dissing each other is so boring to me, idk. At least make it gay or something!

3 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Straight males dissing each other is so boring to me, idk. At least make it gay or something!

um.... At most they'll make it homophobic.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.