Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Kendrick Lamar - "euphoria"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 274
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ultraviolence.xx
    ultraviolence.xx

    WHEN I SEE YOU STAND BY SEXYY RED I BELIEVE YOU SEE TWO BAD ******* I BELIEVE YOU DONT LIKE WOMEN ITS REAL COMPETITION YOU MIGHT POP ASS W EM   AKJSDHFLKAJSDHFLKJASDHFLKAJSHDFLKAJSHD

  • ik drake scratching them weak ass braids mad as HELL he gotta go back to the studio.   

  • truthteller
    truthteller

    two bad b****es

I didn't even notice this was six minutes but he really ended Drake omfg

You were signed to a n*gga that's signed to a n*gga that said he was signed to that n*gga

 

Drake really should have known better than to criticize someone else's record deal.

 

Lil Wayne Reportedly Sells Drake and Nicki Minaj's Masters in $100 Million Deal With UMG

The Source / Jiggy Jones / December 18, 2020

UGH that last part, Kenny spitttsssssss my god em fireee 

Shooting straight at de Canadian liar

Kenny's secret admirer 

**** is cap, can't even get any higher 

 

11 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Can drake even show his face in public after this :deadbanana2:

Kanye should send him some masks :ryan3:

:ahh: I've listened to this like 15 times already in the last hour. I just got around to listening to it an hour ago.

 

This diss is both hard and hilarious as ****. It's gonna be legendary if it goes #1 on the charts. I hope Drake foolishly responds so I can hear Dot go over 9000 on his ass. We all know Kenny got way more gas.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

The fact that this may end up going #1 after the LAST ONE already went #1!!!

 

I'm SCREAMINGGG!!! My a** knew to neverrrr stan Drake. Never liked that man's music and he's monotoned as H*****LLLL!

NOOOO flavor in his sh*t AT AALLL!!! :deadbanana2:

Edited by cuteboyzay

Even tho kendrick ate. I still would swallow every drop of drakes ...

 

This is a hit tho

4 minutes ago, Migs30283 said:

Number 2 now on US Apple Music

oh gagged-

 

whos #1?

2 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

oh gagged-

 

whos #1?

Million Dollar Baby by Tommy Richman

2 minutes ago, Migs30283 said:

Million Dollar Baby by Tommy Richman

have no idea who that even is lol

3 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

have no idea who that even is lol

yeah he's probably an unknown artist

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.