Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kendrick Lamar - "euphoria"

Featured Replies

genius_lyric_card_20240430_192303.jpg?ex=6634ca3e&is=663378be&hm=05ccec7658fc3043a890e71ab4734b093987132175ce9ad00ff7660be3096732&

 

The way I think that Back 2 Back bar might be insinuating that someone wrote that song @Devin, if we get another reference track :rip:

  • Replies 274
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ultraviolence.xx
    ultraviolence.xx

    WHEN I SEE YOU STAND BY SEXYY RED I BELIEVE YOU SEE TWO BAD ******* I BELIEVE YOU DONT LIKE WOMEN ITS REAL COMPETITION YOU MIGHT POP ASS W EM   AKJSDHFLKAJSDHFLKJASDHFLKAJSHDFLKAJSHD

  • ik drake scratching them weak ass braids mad as HELL he gotta go back to the studio.   

  • truthteller
    truthteller

    two bad b****es

4 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

This so good in doing a deep dive into his whole discography 

seems like the GP is doing the same :clap3:

 

  • ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

This so good in doing a deep dive into his whole discography 

as you should better late than never fam. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Devin said:

as you should better late than never fam. :clap3:

Got TPAB playing now and a boy is hooked and shook :ducky:

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Got TPAB playing now and a boy is hooked and shook :ducky:

:jonny5: cant wait to hear ur thoughts.

 

tpab is a masterpiece i love the jazz elements & obvs pro-black messages. untitled is underrated its basically scraps from tpab but like more jazz-funk, avant garde production.

 

gkmc will always be my fav album. damn & mr morale are good too if u like the more storytelling/concept album style.

battle for number one in hot 100 for may 17 chart is between euphoria and fortnight

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

:jonny5: cant wait to hear ur thoughts.

 

tpab is a masterpiece i love the jazz elements & obvs pro-black messages. untitled is underrated its basically scraps from tpab but like more jazz-funk, avant garde production.

 

gkmc will always be my fav album. damn & mr morale are good too if u like the more storytelling/concept album style.

Are you me? This was my first and lasting impression of the album. As a casual observer, Kendrick has the image of a serious poetic rapper but boy, no one talks about the comedic elements. When he does that mocking tone … he's such a troll and just makes the zingers sting even harder. He does it without sounding cartoonish like Nicki's shtick. 

I'd listened to MMATBS so i was familiar with We Cry Together. I didn't know he'd done something similar with the first interlude on TPAB. Those theatrical elements really gives the album dimension, and once I get a chance to revisit the lyrics, depth too, I'm sure. I just listened to Dua's album this morning and my biggest critique is everything running on the same frequency. 
 

An album is an artist's playground, it should scan a whole gamut. An album shouldn't sound like one long song to feel cohesive. 

 

So far … living up to the hype. 

On 5/2/2024 at 4:53 PM, Migs30283 said:

Kendrick is number 3 in Daily top artist US on Spotify.

 

 

2nd straight day at number 3.

 

expect euphoria around 4-6 million streams in US Spotify

Edited by Migs30283

Drake on IG teasing his response, he's gonna cook this guy, I can't wait 

US Spotify - 4.6 million streams

Global - 8.3 million streams

5 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

When he does that mocking tone … he's such a troll and just makes the zingers sting even harder. He does it without sounding cartoonish like Nicki's shtick.

Let's talk about this, because the way he uses it in this track and Like That is HILARIOUS. He sounds like a supervillain at times (complimentary). :ahh:

  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, legendofthetour said:

Drake on IG teasing his response, he's gonna cook this guy, I can't wait 

hes cutting up on instagram. :lmao:

the ppl said his response coming soon.

29 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Let's talk about this, because the way he uses it in this track and Like That is HILARIOUS. He sounds like a supervillain at times (complimentary). :ahh:

The 2 bad b**tches line is engraved in history. :ahh:

13 hours ago, legendofthetour said:

Drake on IG teasing his response, he's gonna cook this guy, I can't wait 

I wonder whose AI is he gonna use. B.I.G? DMX? Lil Windex? :fan:

11 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Drake's ig story :deadbanana2:

There's a part of me that almost wants him to win this simply because of how impossible it is. :rip:

I like drake but if I were him, I would go into hiding after Kendrick just annihilated him

I wouldn't be able to show my face in public :rip:

He needs to put 616 on streaming too like that's a part of the journey too :WAP: I need to make them an EP 

Edited by truthteller

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.