Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kendrick Lamar - "euphoria"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 274
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ultraviolence.xx
    ultraviolence.xx

    WHEN I SEE YOU STAND BY SEXYY RED I BELIEVE YOU SEE TWO BAD ******* I BELIEVE YOU DONT LIKE WOMEN ITS REAL COMPETITION YOU MIGHT POP ASS W EM   AKJSDHFLKAJSDHFLKJASDHFLKAJSHDFLKAJSHD

  • ik drake scratching them weak ass braids mad as HELL he gotta go back to the studio.   

  • truthteller
    truthteller

    two bad b****es

I'm curious to see what angle Drake will go for. :sistrens: He was hinting that he knew something about Kendrick's marriage with that Bodyguard line in Push Ups, but Kendrick got ahead of him:

 

Why calculate you, not as calculated, I can even predict your angles
Fabricate stories on the family front, 'cause you heard Mr. Morale
A pathetic master manipulator, I can smell the tales on you now

The Sexy Redd line is so vicious because it's so simple, yet effective. Every time either of them is in a picture together, the comment section is gonna be flooded with it.

Jesus Christ yeah he bodied Drake.... :rip:

 

Also this song itself is :flame:

2 hours ago, Devin said:

f*ck all the Pushin-P lemme see u Push-a-T

 

:deadbanana4:

What does it mean? I wanna gag too

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

How I make music that еlectrify 'em, you make music that pacify 'em

I can double down on that line, but spare you this time, that's random acts of kindness

 

Is he implying what I think he's implying? :deadbanana4:

I think he is lmfaoooo

The Sexyy references:1stplace:

Kendrick got this one. Love the switch and him going in on the second half 

7 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

What does it mean? I wanna gag too

Pushin P is slang for "keeping it real". Pusha T is a rapper best known for exposing to the world that Drake had a kid that nobody knew about.

  • ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

What does it mean? I wanna gag too

- pusha and drake beef for years & always throw shots in they music.

 

- pushin p is a song abt keeping it real. several artist came out to say drake doesnt hes very stunts & shows.

 

- pusha drops a diss saying drakes dad is a deadbeat and he follows the same path bc he never rspent time with his son (adonis) also alluding drake was ashamed to reveal his son not "looking black enough" + calling his baby mama a p*rnstar and such.

 

- drake hasnt responded since and ppl in the industry imply hes scared of pusha t. 

Just now, king_queen said:

Pushin P is slang for "keeping it real". Pusha T is a rapper best known for exposing to the world that Drake had a kid that nobody knew about.

Also he was mentioning Pushing P, for Pharrell, because Drake is mostly upset with Pharrell because of Pusha T. 

 

Also Push a Tea, Keeping it real instead of pushing the Tea. 

 

Phenomenal.

5 minutes ago, IsidoraMarí said:

Also he was mentioning Pushing P, for Pharrell, because Drake is mostly upset with Pharrell because of Pusha T. 

 

Also Push a Tea, Keeping it real instead of pushing the Tea. 

 

Phenomenal.

It really doesn't get better, does it??? :alexz3:

Did Drake really think he stood a chance against Kendrick lmaooo :rip:

 

J. Cole looking smarter and smarter for dipping out of this 

I love the fact this is an youtube exclusive just like Eminem & Pusha did with their diss tracks lmfao, it makes the comment section 10X times more entertaining :eatpopcorn:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.