• HandsInTheAir

• Daglazzo

• KatyPrismSpirit

Yesssss

this bangs

On 4/24/2024 at 10:02 PM, Scars said:

The lost potential. :cries:

this is so ******* good
the country tinged mellow track would have been a great followup for that Bey colllab
and a fresh start for her from the punk rock and pop aesthetics she's had recently 

This is so good.

This is like a mashup of can't be tamed and bad romance. 

Oh my god how could I miss 

I'm loosing my **** it's sooooooo GOOD

Sad Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

This is SUCH a campy, kunty banger, I'm obsessed :jonny: need the girls to bring back hard going new wave inspired music back

• Like 1

why is this only 2 pages? the song is good and different from the ESV era 

This is actually good. Her vocals are mixed weirdly though, it sounds all muffled, don't know if it was intended or not...

This is so good wtf

When did ATRL turn their back on Miley? Her threads used to be pages and pages long, her base also used to have hundreds of pages and now only two pages long. Miley will always be THAT girl, this is soooo good. I want a full era of Miley now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ohjulia said:

When did ATRL turn their back on Miley? Her threads used to be pages and pages long, her base also used to have hundreds of pages and now only two pages long. Miley will always be THAT girl, this is soooo good. I want a full era of Miley now.

She's not artsy enough for the pretentious gays on here but not generic enough for the ultra gay slutty pop gays on here :giraffe:

Also a lot of her stans kinda outgrew full time stanning i believe :michael: 

• Like 2

She slayed this one, I'm obsessed like I was with Plastic Heart (the song):flame:

I hope Maxx is involved in the entirety of her next record's production because his track record with her is kinda immaculate. First Handstand and Violet Chemistry on ESV and now this banger of a cover song :jonnycat:

I see what she was going for, but the execution of this is...not it, for me at least.

She slayed and sounds so much like Can't Be Tamed era. I was expecting something alla Bad Liar like Selena

I'm sadly not loving this, the new lyrics and sonic direction had so much potential but I can't stand the mixing and vocal production. :emofish:

Aside from II Most Wanted, these 'droplets' have just not been hitting for me. Let's see if Ocean delivers...

the acoustic version sounds so much better :deadbanana4:

She killed it!

Her vocals are completely drown by the production but it's still very much a bop. It's very Poker Face & Bad Romance on steroids:ihype:

21 hours ago, ohjulia said:

Hopefully she will release a new album soon. She is my love, I couldn't be more excited for her music. Yeah unfortunately this forum seems like it doesn't care for Miley at all.

Having this on repeat. :katie2: the production is kinda immaculate :smitten:

Heard this song for the first time in Radio, and I really thought it was Bad Romance sequel. :eek:. It is so good.

But the plot twist is the original is so.......... different? I maybe sound like an uncultured brat, but yeah I don't really enjoy the original one. Maybe just not my type of song. 

Don't like the cover. It's more about the version for me, they could've stayed loyal to the original and Miley could've slayed it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.