Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Non Swifties: What tracks will you be using?

Featured Replies

I feel like there's no standout

Kinda like my boy only breaks his favorite toys as a pop single but that's it

Which songs will you be using?

Edited by Digitalism

  • Replies 53
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The album is super bland, BUT

 

Florida

loml

Who's Afraid

 

The rest can go though

6 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Florida just because Flolegend is on it.

x2

I want to like the album but it's just not clicking, the lyrics are either too pretentious or cringey. 

I guess the standouts for me: 

 

- Fortnight (easily the best) 

- Florida 

- The Tortured Poets Department (even though the verses are very cringe) 

 

 

I have "My Boy," "Down Bad," "So Long, London" and "I Can Fix Him" favorited so far on AM and I've only listened to "Peter" (which I like) from THE ANTHOLOGY so far :biblionny:

 

TBH this album is giving reputation mixed with folklore mixed with a little 2000's country Taylor, so I'm not mad at it one bit besides the dud that is "Fortnight."

Edited by Brikenbur

If vocally you can't stand out, I look out for catchy uptempo songs or really strong hooks, I found neither.

I couldn't get past the first 5 tracks, barely that

 

I even gave the alleged bops So High school and Guilty as sin a listen … 💩 

 

I try to be an objective hater, I do but she just sucks :deadbanana4:

Edited by americanshameless

  • ATRL Moderator

FLO RI DAH 

 

otherwise nothing, the albums are too derivative of her past albums without much growth 

7 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

I couldn't get fast the first 5 tracks, barely that

 

I even gave the alleged bops So High school and Guilty as sin a listen … 💩 

 

I try to be an objective hater, I do but she just sucks :deadbanana4:

I couldn't go past song #2 so you did well. :deadbanana4:
 

 

Florida only. I dont know what Taylor is thinking but she is losing some of her magic and self-awareness. She needs to develop a proper melody for her songs like the master pieces she did with her previous work and not this iam a singer song writer nonsense.

I Can Do It With a Broken Heart

Guilty As Sin

So High School 

Florida!!!

Thank You aiMee

 

 

This should be an EP.

Edited by DiegoMarcoCMM

Florida was the only song I remember standing out but I'll not sure I'll listen to it 

As a more casual fan of Taylor - 32 songs all at once is a bit overwhelming. I haven't listened because I don't know where to start.

 

I'm probably going to wait to see what takes off on social media. I've been seeing the song about Kim on my FYP.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.