Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

SOTY OF AN ERA 
 

 

Edited by unclefloprry

16 minutes ago, tost1 said:

She's had the red for a year already

And it basically served no purpose for the whole era aesthetic (unlike the blonde she had during the early FN era) :suburban:

4 hours ago, Vermouth said:

Going to be an interesting one this.  Vibes seem to hint at doing some RO sounds she's not done live before, and the venue is way more intimate than anything she's done in ages, certainly indoors. Think capacity is 5900ish max.  
 

So it's a small (for her) gig, in her hometown, plonked as something of an outlier before RO tour kicks off properly, and between a huge festival in Austin ( x 2), and being back in the Cleveland Ohio on the 19th (jet lag here she comes!).  


So I wouldn't be surprised if she does something a bit left field with it.

Looks like pretty full orchestra in there. Is she doing something like sound she did at the Elton John Foundation oscar performance?

Apparently the Prince of Wales is there.

 

Royal approval so it seems.

15 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

And it basically served no purpose for the whole era aesthetic (unlike the blonde she had during the early FN era) :suburban:

It's so funny bc when I think of the RO era, I instantly think red/black until I see the cover again. :suburban:

2 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

It's so funny bc when I think of the RO era, I instantly think red/black until I see the cover again. :suburban:

For me, the beach aesthetic latched on. After all it's a summery album, with unfortunately the out of place inclusion of the duds "Houdini" & "Training Season" :gaycat4:

DUA LIPA SAID ENOUGH!!! Let me show love for Radical Optimism album :party:

 

 

Not let's see if all this songs survive for RO Tour :WAP:

 

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

DUA LIPA SAID ENOUGH!!! Let me show love for Radical Optimism album :party:

 

 

Not let's see if all this songs survive for RO Tour :WAP:

 

I think this is the official set list for the ROT

YASSSSS DUA!!!

 

2 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

I think this is the official set list for the ROT

This wont be the tour setlist, there no way she will skip songs like One Kiss, New Rules & Physical

they filmed this and an mv out of this? I'm confused...so there will be a 4th single? Which cong would a mv from a live performance work?

Seems like it'll be christmas promo for her tour and maybe the deluxe.

 

Nice that RO finally gets the respect as a whole album and every song sounds great with the orchestra. It always felt too solid for her to try to bury and move on like pop fans kept urging 

Dua has considerable charisma and can really hold her own. Without her normal

group of dancers, she still got the audience grooving. 

The U.K. reviews for this concert are very good so far 4/5 stars. Consensus seems to be - very different, but it worked.

 

That cover of Sunshine has "Bond theme" written all over it.  Funnily enough a certain Mr Turner's odds dropped to 4-1 from 8-1 this week too to be the next "Commander Bond".  That would be a mega double whammy😁

The show is getting a lot of attention on social media, more than Glasto. :jonny:

 

I hope that the recording of this concert will be used for a live version of RO like Raye did with My 21st Century Blues x My 21st Century Symphony (Live at the Royal Albert Hall).

 

Performing with Elton John & now Cher at the same week 

 

 

She looks phenomenal tonight. So glad the red hair is gone. Great performance!

Top collaborators right now for this project would be Weeknd, Ariana, Rosalia, any famous rapper….

I am still not over the RAH show :jonnykin:

 

Hearing the whole album live was such an experience 

 

That Orchestra :jonnyknife:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.