Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

6 months since illusion, still no single, droplet, feature.. what is up with her

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

34 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

It's only been downhill since…

 

It still gives me chills! The whole Houdini rollout and uncover, the art behind it, the muffled snippets, it left a mark on me. And I managed to also absolutely love the video despite its simplicity and lack of theme exploration. She went with the right sound and right marketing for me then. Such a shame that despite the good album, everything after that was so poorly handled. Its like Houdino was a moment on its own and that was the whole era. Wish they kept that artsy energy, despite not having much promotion.

I really have no clue why don't release any collabs. Goodness know the era could need some fresh wind.

 

During FN even though she had 4 back to back hits with DSN / BMH / Physical / Levitating she still kept pumping out collabs left and right.

 

 

A new album is already in the works methinks

 

She's abandoning this era, which she's smart to do. I have a good feeling about the DL4 era. 

Dua is actually one of artists that listen to the feedback so it's high chances of this being calm before Storm. Yall remember when internet was laughing at her dance moves and she started to being good performer. I hope Dua is going to prove again that she is Worthy being a pop star

I wonder what is this for.

 

You dont go to grab pizza fully styled with camera crew around you (well unless you are Paris Hilton or shooting something)

 

90623275-0-image-a-57_1728433750154.jpg90623269-0-image-a-59_1728433763482.jpg90623261-0-image-a-51_1728433719408.jpg90623255-13939673-The_superstar_29_was_s

 

 

I.. I knew it. I HATE HER AND HER TEAM

 

WHY WOULD SHE PASS THIS UP :jonny5:

 

DUKAGJIN WHEN I CATCH YOU!!!!!! 

 

Just wishful thinking I guess but Live Lounge has a TBC guest spot on October 16 (https://www.bbc.com/mediacentre/2024/radio-1-live-lounge-month)

With Royal Albert Hall on October 17, maybe...? But yeah it's a reach :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

 

 

I.. I knew it. I HATE HER AND HER TEAM

 

WHY WOULD SHE PASS THIS UP :jonny5:

 

DUKAGJIN WHEN I CATCH YOU!!!!!! 

 

Im glad Dua is not on a song and as feature.

 

She doesn need to be feature second feature on 2:50 long song which wont even be proper single

 

 

Someone on PMB (Pulse) mentioned that a NPR Tiny Desk is coming. 

On 10/6/2024 at 11:59 AM, Magickarp said:

Somehow this video sums up the RO era. Down to her dad sitting there not giving a ****, & them being on vacation.

 

The way this was unintentionally the most promo she's done since release.

She'll probably cancel a few tour dates to even it out. 

IMG_20240326_203939.thumb.jpg.a406123cf1

 

The Shawn delay reminded me we were kinda lucky she didn't delay RO tbh. Things weren't looking very good before release, so I wouldn't have been aaaall that surprised if it had been delayed 

End Of An Era of all songs came on in the store while I was out shopping yesterday, and it slapped :WAP: I was shocked they were even playing it though

  • Author

French Exit is coming to smash in 2025 I feel it 

The way she is doing double the amount of shows in Sydney and Melbourne than she did on the FN tour. :rip:

Are there any other singles planned from RO or is the project totally shelved? 

It's such a waste she did not release Falling Forever as a single. 

31 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

The way she is doing double the amount of shows in Sydney and Melbourne than she did on the FN tour. :rip:

And No shows in Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth, how stupid is her team for downplaying her demand in Oceania, Europe and Latam, while proudly booking a stadium show in Philippines, her weakest market on a random Weekday (it's 95% sold out though)…..:gaycat6:

17 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

And No shows in Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth, how stupid is her team for downplaying her demand in Oceania, Europe and Latam, while proudly booking a stadium show in Philippines, her weakest market on a random Weekday (it's 95% sold out though)…..:gaycat6:

Yeah they definitely downplayed the demand because there was originally only 1 show in each city. :rip: This whole era has just been odd.

The absolute silence after Delusion can't be a coincidence. Especially as we know that Dua is a very reactive person who soaks up the critcism and then works on it. 

 

I think they are planning some sort of comeback and wouldn't surprise me if it starts early next year. I think it might be some standalone singles/collabs to get her back on track.

Edited by katara

On 10/9/2024 at 4:12 AM, unclefloprry said:

?
 

 

This is a bot AI account, proven so

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.