Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

cute, but we all know this is gonna win ROTY, not SOTY :giraffe:
 

 

On 10/14/2024 at 12:12 AM, unclefloprry said:

ok besties, there is only one "summer show" left until the 1st official tour date, so the $1M question… 

 

Do you really think she will change the set list and the stage or are we gonna have another meltdown of certain users dragging her lazy and greedy ass? :dancehall2:

Come on now yall know damn well these "summer shows" are a part of the tour stop being delusional cause yall are bad that she didn't get a number 1 song or that the whole album hasn't been streamed 5 billions time like get real

13 hours ago, Matchatea said:

Do you think we will get a deluxe album like moonlight edition? 

We better and with a new single

14 hours ago, Solaria said:

I just really hope Maria is on there, she needs to show that song wayyyy more love. It's so evident that she loves Houdini, Training Season and Happy For You the most off the album :deadbanana2:

As she should Happy For You is her COOL and it's objectively a great song. Maria is another fantastic song on the record as well

On 10/13/2024 at 6:04 AM, NostalgiawithDua said:

Not her having 2 scrapped music videos this era, we truly are in trenches….:gaycat6:

Wait is this confirmed or speculation?

 

On 10/11/2024 at 6:16 AM, Lachlan said:

The way she is doing double the amount of shows in Sydney and Melbourne than she did on the FN tour. :rip:

Financially, it's worth it. So many artists don't go Australia and New Zealand because of how far away it is.

17 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Come on now yall know damn well these "summer shows" are a part of the tour stop being delusional cause yall are bad that she didn't get a number 1 song or that the whole album hasn't been streamed 5 billions time like get real

 

blonde-woman-saying-oh-tiktoker-saying-oh.gif

5 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

blonde-woman-saying-oh-tiktoker-saying-oh.gif

She better log on here and listen to us and drop Radical Optimism: Chaos Theory Edition before the tour starts

TOMORROW.

I WILL TRANSCEND LISTENING TO HOUDINI LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME

:alexz::alexz::alexz::alexz::alexz:

In other news, she has the highest probability of doing a James Bond Song, need Adele type of ballad with her deep voice! 

On 10/14/2024 at 8:15 PM, ahauntingnearu said:

Karol g :deadbanana2:

Karol is a streaming juggernaut 

She soundchecked Whatcha Doing and Think I'm In Love With You

I know RO era is far from over yet but I just cannot help myself from prioritizing what she wants to do for DL4. What that album is gonna sound like and how it's gonna be promoted is so crucial for her position in the pop sphere :dancehall:

1 hour ago, headztrong said:

She soundchecked Whatcha Doing and Think I'm In Love With You

:deadbanana2:

 

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

 

I hope they release a tv special like the Adele one :party: 

Going to be an interesting one this.  Vibes seem to hint at doing some RO sounds she's not done live before, and the venue is way more intimate than anything she's done in ages, certainly indoors. Think capacity is 5900ish max.  
 

So it's a small (for her) gig, in her hometown, plonked as something of an outlier before RO tour kicks off properly, and between a huge festival in Austin ( x 2), and being back in the Cleveland Ohio on the 19th (jet lag here she comes!).  


So I wouldn't be surprised if she does something a bit left field with it.

On 10/15/2024 at 7:14 PM, West Coast said:

She's finally moving

Now give us another Fever diva

 

g-HFz-Eh5-Imgur.gif

 

In my local gym full of straights, they always blasts Fever in a sea of rap songs for some reason. I don't know why, but I stan! Poor Radical Optimism singles tho!

 

g-HFz-Eh5-Imgur.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

In my local gym full of straights, they always blasts Fever in a sea of rap songs for some reason. I don't know why, but I stan! Poor Radical Optimism singles tho!

 

g-HFz-Eh5-Imgur.gif

 

a classic for ALL demographics

 

g-HFz-Eh5-Imgur.gif

3 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

In my local gym full of straights, they always blasts Fever in a sea of rap songs for some reason. I don't know why, but I stan! Poor Radical Optimism singles tho!

 

g-HFz-Eh5-Imgur.gif

 

Fever and Physical and Houdini have impacted my gyms.

Not her already switching back to black hair…. 

No consistency with the era whatsoever

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Not her already switching back to black hair…. 

No consistency with the era whatsoever

spacer.png

Albanian flag colours though….

12 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

Not her already switching back to black hair…. 

No consistency with the era whatsoever

spacer.png

She's had the red for a year already

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.