Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 838.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

"Training Season" is platinum for selling over 1 million units in the US.

 

dua-lipa.jpg

Edited by mike_int

35 minutes ago, mike_int said:

"Training Season" is platinum for selling over 1 million units in the US.

 

dua-lipa.jpg

Training Season another Global hit... I fear haters lost AGAIN!

 

Certifications for "Training Season"
Region Certification Certified units/sales
Australia (ARIA)[66] Platinum 70,000‡
Canada (Music Canada)[64] Platinum 80,000‡
France (SNEP)[91] Platinum 200,000‡
Italy (FIMI)[92] Gold 50,000‡
Poland (ZPAV)[96] Platinum 50,000‡
Portugal (AFP)[93] Platinum 10,000‡
Spain (PROMUSICAE)[94] Gold 30,000‡
Switzerland (IFPI Switzerland)[95] Gold 10,000‡
United Kingdom (BPI)[61] Gold 400,000‡
16 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

She's kinda insufferable this era…

 

There is so many releases now and her tour dates are selling like fresh baguettes in French patisserie on Friday morning, there is absolutely no need for new single or anything right now.

 

Is it annoying and we want to be entertained? Yes please ... but, it also makes sense not to release anything now.

 

Maybe we will get new single in November , which will be year after Houdini, or they will wait till January and announce re-release simultaneously

Edited by mike_int

I love this album. I come back to it quite often and I'm excited to experience at least some songs live. She needs to include Maria and These Walls on the setlist

a new single wouldn't oversaturate the public given that they've never cared for this era anyways, so why not give the fans a treat by releasing a music video she filmed 4 months ago?

In my delusional mind she already called Kevin Parker and begged him to give her this SZA Demo to safe the era:

A finished version would suit her perfectly and as an added Bonus she could just keep some of SZAs vocals to get that easy collab :coffee2:

Let me just dream for a bit haha

 2024torna

 

Best Female Single of The Year is Back!!! 

 

Houdini, Training Season & Illusion at this year game :party:

 

Round 01:

VOTE HERE:

 

Good Luck to Dua  :duca:

4 hours ago, Solaria said:

Houdini and TS both below 1M daily now…

 

spacer.png

It's all part of the strategy! We need people to stop streaming her, so they miss her! :cm:

Even tho all versions combined, Houdini is still 1M+ :cm:

And RO's lead single still at 1.1M :cm:

DRG5bT6.png

Edited by tjspy

@halcyonday I hope your obsession with downvoting every positive mention of GODini will be cured someday

 

xoxo :heart:

18 hours ago, tjspy said:

Even tho all versions combined, Houdini is still 1M+ :cm:

And RO's lead single still at 1.1M :cm:

DRG5bT6.png

Wait where did you get the combined songs view like that? Looks awesome. 

 

LevitGOD at 3,3B :gaycat2:

5 hours ago, katara said:

Wait where did you get the combined songs view like that? Looks awesome. 

 

LevitGOD at 3,3B :gaycat2:

I made it myself in PBI linked to the Kworb website. Just made a dimension table with tracks-song-album-era on top to have the view I want to.

 

It's a bit fanatic but I love stats, Dua, and work with PowerBI and databases, so it was a quick 1 hour job to satisfy my curiosity :jonnycat:

I have also made this for the parent albums/specific albums

 

wAfdO1m.png

Where there's the main album, the deluxes (only the songs from the Deluxe), the remixed/extended albums, the standalones (remixes of album songs). The RO - Bonus Tracks are the 2 remixes tacked into RO on AM and the Live Acoustic EP is split because it has a version of New Rules that I included in Dua Lipa, because the main song belongs to that album. 

 

 

Edited by tjspy

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

So... did Dua submit anything for the Grammys?

 

:suburban:

Her submissions just leaked 

Houdini: ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Perf., Best Music Video

Houdini-Adam Port Remix: Best Remixed Recording

Radical Optimism: AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album

I wonder why she didnt submit Illusion for Best Dance Pop Recording. That would've been an easy nomination. 

Im praying Houdini snags a ROTY nom but its likely impossible 

Houdini is not getting the Pop nom I'm afraid :emofish: She should've submitted it to Dance instead

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I wonder why she didnt submit Illusion for Best Dance Pop Recording. That would've been an easy nomination. 

No one knows that song. Submitting Houdini was for the best since she performed that one :suburban:

20 hours ago, tjspy said:

Oh and have this view on Dua's discography by size!

dJVhJO4.png

Oh Radical Optimism, the droplet era that you are :hippo:!

Edited by BrokenMachine

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.