Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

She's only performing 1-2 album tracks from Radical Optimism, I mean isn't this supposed to be a promotional tour for album, why is she performing FN songs here?!:gaycat6:

This will be a trial run for the Glastonbury set and since RO flopped it makes sense to focus on FN. They don't want the reviews to focus on the fact no one in the crowd is engaged with the songs she plays from her new album. Better to have a good set with older material than flop with the new stuff on a show of that scale.

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

she better get to work and start doing big writing camps cause this rollout has been a disaster 

She better debut tonight at least These Walls, Falling Forever & Dance The Night

21 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

She better debut tonight at least These Walls, Falling Forever & Dance The Night

I'm sure DTN, These Walls and Happy For You are all going to be on the setlist and I'm curious to see what other RO tracks she will include. Hope we can get Maria live :jonnycat:

17 minutes ago, Migs said:

I'm sure DTN, These Walls and Happy For You are all going to be on the setlist and I'm curious to see what other RO tracks she will include. Hope we can get Maria live :jonnycat:

DTN is not on the setlist…..:coffee2:

8 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

DTN is not on the setlist…..:coffee2:

What?!!!! :rip: And did the setlist leak?! Haven't seen it

12 minutes ago, Migs said:

What?!!!! :rip: And did the setlist leak?! Haven't seen it

No, BOZ said DTN, we're good, good in bed and BWBB are major missing on setlist….

6 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

No, BOZ said DTN, we're good, good in bed and BWBB are major missing on setlist….

major bfr :rip:

Edited by liquiddiamonds

10 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

No, BOZ said DTN, we're good, good in bed and BWBB are major missing on setlist….

Don't forget about Not My Problem. :jonny6:

this would fit on this album perfectly, it kinda even sounds like whatcha doing

 

 

Jesus Christ that stage design…. It just screams cheap

 

i small it's a small venue & I wasn't expected a grandiose stage for her to be doing cartwheels on but it's not really helping her case imo

Edited by thinkheknowss

53 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

we're good, good in bed and BWBB are major missing on setlist

Oh no :sadviolin:

Berlin is ready :party:

 

Imagen

How many hours left??? I hope they aboid daylight the most 

 

9 hours ago, headztrong said:

Tour starts today :)

 

I'm not that excited cause I'm not attending any of the dates announced so far, but let's see how it goes :)

What do you guys think about the outfit?

 

 

The dedication to Black feaux-leather for a SUMMER album needs to be studied

 

:suburban:

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

The crowd looks dead…. I'm really worried I hope I'm wrong and she doesn't walk away feeling worse 

she can't be serious with this setlist :rip: it's giving private wedding concert

48 minutes ago, thinkheknowss said:

The crowd looks dead…. I'm really worried I hope I'm wrong and she doesn't walk away feeling worse 

"Dead crowd" in Europe? wow what a surprise :gaycat3: 

 

8 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

"Dead crowd" in Europe? wow what a surprise :gaycat3: 

I thought Europe was her biggest market :gaycat7:

 

im just gonna put it down to Germans suck cus I would've been dancing up and down 

Edited by thinkheknowss

Sooo let me get this straight. A mini summer tour that's kicking off barely a month after her latest album comes out, she's performing barely half the songs on the new album, stage looks cheap, repeated choreo......:rip:

 

She is devaluing her brand so badly. She needs to get a new team ASAP and go on radio silence after all these tour dates are over and come back with another album quick.

I guess from the outside the tour might seem messy but it was a ton of fun being there. The crowd also was really into it and everyone seemed to have a great time, despite the rain and all. 

13 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Sooo let me get this straight. A mini summer tour that's kicking off barely a month after her latest album comes out, she's performing barely half the songs on the new album, stage looks cheap, repeated choreo......:rip:

 

She is devaluing her brand so badly. She needs to get a new team ASAP and go on radio silence after all these tour dates are over and come back with another album quick.

On 5/31/2024 at 3:34 PM, Papi Juancho said:

Dua is calling the upcoming dates as "Summer Shows", I guess these shows will be more "intimate" with a short setlist and less production. She will probably reuse the FN stage like she did at the Burger Event (lol)
 

OF COURSE WITH ALL THIS CONFUSION, because most people think they are part of the "Radical Optimism Tour", there will be people crying (DuaNostalgica) and saying: "why is the set-list a mess" "oh my god, the dowgrade of the production and the outfits" and more stuff like that.
 

That's why it's necessary to know the difference between both things. :duck:

I say it first, I expected this type of bullsht from people who want this era to be doomed. :michael:
 

18 minutes ago, thinkheknowss said:

 

I thought Europe was her biggest market :gaycat7:

 

im just gonna put it down to Germans suck cus I would've been dancing up and down 

Crowds in Europe are always considered stiff, didn't you ever see that video of people literally sleeping at the Renaissance Tour? lol

there's a snippet of an extended version of AFL but the vocals sound very weird so it might be AI

OMG this era is a DISASTER. :skull: 

We were all hoping the tour would be the saving grace lol...yeah she needs to begin working on DL4 immediately after this tour is done.

That cheap stage, only 1 good outfit, the utter boredom of These Walls live, just everything is an absolute mess. I can't believe I'm witnessing such a decline. Even the good clips that I saw are just rehashes of FN choreo.

 

Please please please get a new team Dua. You deserve better.

Edited by LanaXtinaFan

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.