Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

the intro, physical you are bones. FNT being washed by a Summer Tour was not in my bingo cards :duck:
 

 

Edited by Papi Juancho

chills, Snoozefest Season needs that intro in the official version :biblionny:

okay but why did the Training Season intro DEVOUR the entire ******* album?

 

and I'm being serious :rip: she has so much potential but chose to release the unseasoned H&M playlist... i hate it.

Edited by halcyonday

HOUDINI IS THAT SONG!!!

 

 

Did she dissapeared at the end???

 

2 hours ago, halcyonday said:

okay but why did the Training Season intro DEVOUR the entire ******* album?

 

and I'm being serious :rip: she has so much potential but chose to release the unseasoned H&M playlist... i hate it.

you're being ridiculously overdramatic jfc

I believe the flopping/panned narrative because that's been our experience the entire era, but that doesn't seem to be true based on the videos or what people who were there were saying 

 

The set list is a mess though, kinda worried about the tour but I hope Glastonbury will be the real test

3 hours ago, halcyonday said:

the panned show i- 

 

:toofunny3:

the panned Career because of hair I-

I think she's saving the best for Glastonbury and I hope she doesn't exclude RO songs just because they aren't big. One of the main point of these summer shows was to promote the album and now it's just 2 album tracks?!:gaycat7:

I think the reason it's being panned is because it's basically just the FN tour with the addition of the bland new songs (minus Houdini). 

Edited by LanaXtinaFan

Just now, LanaXtinaFan said:

Who was saying the crowd was dead?

pessimistic tasteless rats who only stan number :thing: like if you're interested in numbers, go stan a vocally untalented poet. 

Where are you guys getting the panned narrative from? Everyone on Twitter is saying they enjoyed it? :rip: 

She's still delivering great live performances so I hope she sees the problem isn't her or her talent but the absolute lack of direction. Why the FAWK are you still wearing black, white and red and performing only the "psychedelic" songs if the entire album concept is a bland summer? That shitty album shoot cursed her.

 

:clack:

14 hours ago, thinkheknowss said:

Jesus Christ that stage design…. It just screams cheap

 

i small it's a small venue & I wasn't expected a grandiose stage for her to be doing cartwheels on but it's not really helping her case imo

How is 22.000 venue considered small? It also sold out in minutes.

 

Its an outdoor venue with limited space so clearly you wont have same staging as in indoor arena.

 

 

6 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

She's still delivering great live performances so I hope she sees the problem isn't her or her talent but the absolute lack of direction. Why the FAWK are you still wearing black, white and red and performing only the "psychedelic" songs if the entire album concept is a bland summer? That shitty album shoot cursed her.

 

:clack:

Well, she wore white for Houdini, haha ... we are on a good track. But yeah, the styling is not giving this era.

 

I was hoping after Illusion and album release she will change the esthetic for something more summery

Make sure to give this misogynistic circle jerk of a thread a downvote if you haven't already! How this **** is allowed, I don't understand

 

 

7 minutes ago, tost1 said:

Did any of you that are complaining actually attend the show

The are clowns and sheep, projecting their miserable life on others

2 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Make sure to give this misogynistic circle jerk of a thread a downvote if you haven't already! How this **** is allowed, I don't understand

 

 

Report it also ;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.