Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 838.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

I was hoping to see Maria, Falling Forever and French Exit live so hopefully she add them to her Glastonbury's set because this feels like a Greatest Hits tour if I'm honest with you 

illusion and hallucinate in the same setlist is sooo redundant lmfao

I hope she will add more RO later

 

End Of An Era, Falling Forever and Maria deserve live treatment

 

 

Also they should release original Training Season video, or it should "leak"

5 hours ago, LCTV said:

the panned Career because of hair I-

WHO? Because Katy has always been panned even with long hair? So like at least make a drag that makes sense?

 

And I have no problem with admitting that she's a panned flop

 

I mean your fave plays only during bukkake sessions in underground gay clubs and its also okay

  

People dont understand that these are outdoor venues, so the size of staging is limited and it doesnt represent the normal RO Tour.

 

This is basically festival type of performance.

 

Also not some people calling 22k capacity "small" venue LOL

 

The show is a reflection of everything she does well (tunes, presence) and everything that's been going wrong: the lack of a singular creative direction that gives sense to the era, Dua too close to her previous era and playing safe, not promoting the new music to give it new life. Unlike a Spotify playlist, most people at your concert already fucks with her music, so why not introduce them to different songs from her latest project? Also where's the beach/summer vibe? Why are we back to Houdini aesthetic? The moves are also repetitive. I wonder if it would help to work with new choreographers for this tour….

 

I wouldn't miss the concert, but this era is clearly suffering from a personality crisis. It doesn't know what it wants to be and it ends as a FN redux

I love her, but c'mon. The Future Nostalgia era was done so well and the songs had their moment. Now, it's time to give space to the new ones. Where's Maria, Falling Forever, End of an Era and French Exit?! They could've easily left Pretty Please, Hallucinate and Love Again out (or maybe do a medley) to make room for some RO songs. :coffee2:

:skull:

 

I do wish there were more RO songs.. FN had all 11, right - like?

 

Just the beginning tho; I'm sure more will be added. 

The fact it was like 15 degrees and raining most of the time, hopefully she wont get sick

Edited by mike_int

3 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Can't we thread-ban that cat user already :ryan3:?

:gaycat3:

56 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Here's the full concert…

 

Oh, LauiiiHD was there??? Such a legend :jonny5:

17 hours ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

 

Who was saying the crowd was dead?

Yes, now I felt bad for offending Europeans. All the videos I saw on tiktok and instagram they were living their best life. :duck:

Is Watcha Doing in the setlist? I can literally perform that song in my own head it's THAT easy of a track to bop to and do a little cute choreo too....plz tell me its in the setlist cuz like :skull: 

US Pop Radio 6/5/2024:

 

43. Houdini: 487 (+95) | 1.747 (+0.253) 

 

Houdini coming again :jonny:

Just now, SayIt said:

US Pop Radio 6/5/2024:

 

43. Houdini: 487 (+95) | 1.747 (+0.253) 

 

Houdini coming again :jonny:

Thank you eminem :jonny:

radio stationas accidently giving Dua's houdini some free spins :jonny5:

Charli's album having more physical promo than Dua's is so embarrassing for her considering their respective budgets….:gaycat7:

2 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Charli's album having more physical promo than Dua's is so embarrassing for her considering their respective budgets….:gaycat7:

You cannot be serious comparing Dua and Charli?

 

Dua is bigger in every single aspect.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.