Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Remember everyone, when the streaming numbers come out in the morning, ask yourself "what would @SayIt do?" :bird:

"Thank you for supporting the album by checking in on the biggest catastrophic bomb since WW2! We appreciate the pity/hate streams! :heart:"

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Wait I just understood the meaning of Maria, such a cute message. Makes me appreciate my exes a bit more

 

My partner was kind of always a nice person but I definitely learned a lot from my exes before I met my current boyfriend nnn

Make You Mine by Madison Beer ENDED this mid album. Why? :sistrens:

 

@Leptine @Reverse Warholian @Universo

 

 

Falling Forever, Happy for You, These Walls all better than the singles but I get her team's decision.

 

 

36 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

Impossible, we would have had insider info way before than now. Also, a whole new mv and not any clue?

ikr but some stans think he's reliable and the amount of likes :chick2:

I wish the numbers weren't like this, but I can't say I didn't expect this nor should ANYONE be surprised. This era has been terribly mismanaged from every step along the way, from releasing Houdini in November when Dance the Night was still going strong, using all the promo for Dance the Night because they hoped they'd land an Oscar nomination… :skull:, doing NOTHING to promote Houdini, teasing Training Season at the Grammys and not release it for another two weeks, releasing an awful video for TS, doing no promo for TS, rush releasing Illusion making TS die prematurely and Illusion flop off the bat, pushing the album to May 3rd when they could've waited a week extra so people would've moved on from Taylor Swift…

 

I fail to see how Dua being managed by her father has been a good thing for her…other than the freedom to do music she wanted. Even how they marketed or talked about the album was bad because in no way it was a Brit-pop psychedelic experience, nor was the title even fitting. I was confused listening to this. It is such a good album that has had misfortune mishaps. 

 

A little reminder to accept that this era will be for the art, not charts! 

2 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Is that insider on X reliable ? They said a deluxe edition is coming with a Katy Perry collab :laugh:

Yes, and it's already out

 

 

46 minutes ago, jomarr said:

The album is definitely more mature than her previous efforts. I can see why it's not clicking.

 

As a body of work this is, in my opinion, better than FN. But FN had those oomphs and "wows" on songs. This doesn't have a 'Physical' that is instant popgasm but it's a really really good album as a whole and without those fillers like FIB and BWBB.

 

I agree. It has become my favorite Dua album. I love certain FN tracks, and I love the concept, but the album as a whole is not as cohesive as RO.

My gym is playing Illusion already with the updated album cover, they've been playing like 8-9 Dua songs a day, it's insane

 

She is QUEEN of gym gays 

Instantly comparing this album to Prism is sending me because this is basically an equivalent to Prism. The best tracks are singles and the rest are a career low at points :ahh:

 

I really wanted to like this album badly but Dua was a bit high on her own supply promoting this one. Hopefully she can rebound and release a new album or promote the **** out of Illusion in the next year. 

While everyone else is panning this, I'm literally in love :bird: This is easily my favorite album of hers thus far. Idk what it is about the melodies on the album but they're edgier and more unique. I definitely am picking up on the psychedelic flourishing the more I listen, but it is very subtle. The "psychedelia" was definitely only baseline inspiration. 
 

These Walls, Watcha Doing, and Happy For You are my absolute favorite and then Houdini and Training Season are MASSIVE BOPS 

Edited by CottageHore

23 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Instantly comparing this album to Prism is sending me because this is basically an equivalent to Prism. The best tracks are singles and the rest are a career low at points :ahh:

 

I really wanted to like this album badly but Dua was a bit high on her own supply promoting this one. Hopefully she can rebound and release a new album or promote the **** out of Illusion in the next year. 

Ok but Legendary Lovers not an official single and Roar was so this is false!

 

This is her Smile :) 

Edited by Relampago.

5 hours ago, scottstreet said:

hi babe @popmusic, spotify's counting for the first full day is over, any updated final numbers? 
:bird:

Yes. It's even worse... :deadvision:

 

Spoiler

Illusion 2.303m
These Walls 2.153m
Houdini 2.144m
Training Season 2.129m
End Of An Era 1.402m
Whatcha Doing 1.163m
Falling Forever 1.097m
French Exit 1.02m
Maria 0.892m
Anything For Love 0.846m
Happy For You 0.833m

 

TOTAL: 15.97m

 

7 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Yes. It's even worse... :deadvision:

 

  Hide contents

Illusion 2.303m
These Walls 2.153m
Houdini 2.144m
Training Season 2.129m
End Of An Era 1.402m
Whatcha Doing 1.163m
Falling Forever 1.097m
French Exit 1.02m
Maria 0.892m
Anything For Love 0.846m
Happy For You 0.833m

 

TOTAL: 15.97m

 

:monkey:

53 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

The best tracks are singles and the rest are a career low at points

Boys Will Be Boys, Good In Bed and Not My Problem are FN tracks sis :eli:

13 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Yes. It's even worse... :deadvision:

 

  Hide contents

Illusion 2.303m
These Walls 2.153m
Houdini 2.144m
Training Season 2.129m
End Of An Era 1.402m
Whatcha Doing 1.163m
Falling Forever 1.097m
French Exit 1.02m
Maria 0.892m
Anything For Love 0.846m
Happy For You 0.833m

 

TOTAL: 15.97m

 

LMAOOOOOO

 

All I can do is laugh. I have nothing left but the quality of this album and my radical optimism. 

Ya'll really need to stop with the longevity and in the long run replies to haters. It's setting her up. 

 

Anyway... I am about to start my first listen :yum:

 

Im excited 

Sometimes I wonder if some of you are using chart numbers instead of  porn to j*rk off

 

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Dua needs to be changed on the ATRL banner. This should have happened already. What's the hold up?

 

@ATRL Moderation Team

55 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Yes. It's even worse... :deadvision:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Illusion 2.303m
These Walls 2.153m
Houdini 2.144m
Training Season 2.129m
End Of An Era 1.402m
Whatcha Doing 1.163m
Falling Forever 1.097m
French Exit 1.02m
Maria 0.892m
Anything For Love 0.846m
Happy For You 0.833m

 

TOTAL: 15.97m

 

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Yes. It's even worse... :deadvision:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Illusion 2.303m
These Walls 2.153m
Houdini 2.144m
Training Season 2.129m
End Of An Era 1.402m
Whatcha Doing 1.163m
Falling Forever 1.097m
French Exit 1.02m
Maria 0.892m
Anything For Love 0.846m
Happy For You 0.833m

 

TOTAL: 15.97m

 

This is only US or what?

 

If its the total, this doesnt make any sense and screams sabotage

4 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

This is only US or what?

 

If its the total, this doesnt make any sense and screams sabotage

It is

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.