Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, JVSPER said:

does the clapping bit in french exit reminds anyone else of fever? love the nod

 

time to team up with Angele again for another cute French #1 :bird::-*

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 838.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Well ... this is gonna serve unfortunately 4 - OUT on the charts 

Training season is the best song for me. I just don't understand how the label thought this was ok :dancehall3: 

I don't know why but I feel like the next single after Illusion is going to be a re-release :rip: 

Just started listening and End Of An Era is amazing, how tf it wasn't a single yet? It washes HoudiN/A and Bombing Season with ease, like ????

 

:suburban:

END OF AN ERA??? 
Already top 5 in her discography 

 

:wanda:
 

Wish the rest of the songs were like it 

Watcha Doing and Maria can save the era charts-wise, but also I think Dua doesn't care at all :rip: 

EOAE is so good too, how u can call this boring and a bad intro 💀

Okay I feel slightly disappointed ngl after loving the 3 singles. I'll need to give it a few re-listens but I'm really feeling quite cold on it. Houdini is by far the best song it's not even close. It certainly feels like a step back from Future Nostalgia 

Maria and Happy for You really don't leave a lasting impression upon first listen, unfortunately the album lost steam after Illusion :monkey:

Houdini is perfect, but it was not the lead of this album.

Call me crazy lol but if she started the era with Happy For You and then End of An Era my god idk where we would be now 

Just now, Supervillain said:

Why is Maria #1 on Last.fm of all songs :rip: 

Because is just that song :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Why is Maria #1 on Last.fm of all songs :rip: 

Because you're the only one in the wrong here

 

spacer.png

The replies here are giving the reaction of Dedicated after Emotion

 

 

It will be a slow warmer rather than an instant smash on my last fm charts 

2 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Which song supposedly was the original first single with a "war" theme music video? 

Training Season?

2 minutes ago, Naikuun said:

Houdini is perfect, but it was not the lead of this album.

Call me crazy lol but if she started the era with Happy For You and then End of An Era my god idk where we would be now 

Even more down bad than we are now

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Because you're the only one in the wrong here

 

spacer.png

Well I like to be ahead of the curve

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Even more down bad than we are now

 

spacer.png

That's not very radical optimistic from you :coffee2:

THE PITCHFORK REVIEW :bibliahh:

 

Not it making me laugh out loud omg they came for my girl in every way

First listen and End of an Era, Happy for You, Whatcha Doing are the ones that I liked the most. 

 

Then French Exit, Maria, Falling Forever, these are good but not great.

 

Anything for Love is a weird one. I get the intention but it feels like an incomplete work. 

 

These Walls, I don't like it at all but that's my bias. Reminds me of A-Teens or S Club 7 and I'm not a fan of that sound lol. Cheesy melodies and chords, bubblegum pop, I just don't like it. I'm sorry 🤭


 

Spoiler

 

 

I'm gonna say, I missed her lower voice. I like that she tries to go up and do different things, but her strongest is when she is low and soulful. 

 

Overall a good album, not as strong as FN, but not bad.

Edited by Yuki O

1 minute ago, Cain said:

THE PITCHFORK REVIEW :bibliahh:

 

Not it making me laugh out loud omg they came for my girl in every way

Well, what do you expect from a brainwash swiftie with victim syndrome team america vomit GIF

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.