Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Oh Maria she's sooooo c*nty I live she's like stealing all the men purrrrr :jonnycat:

and the kosovoian folklore elements, the flute !! :gaycat7:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Ok… happy for you is the one.

 

Top 3 after first listen are

 

happy for you

maria

french exit

happy for you is amazing, a crazy good pop song i'm gagged again:WAP:

Houdini and Training Season have no place on this album :rip: I feel like their vibes are so different so what the overall album is giving 

Just now, ThousandMiles said:

Houdini and Training Season have no place on this album :rip: I feel like their vibes are so different so what the overall album is giving 

Ok I take it back Maria is Training Season's sister song

me expecting another boys will be boys level of skip at the end of the album but she heard the complaints and gave us this excellent bop :WAP: french exit, falling forever and happy for you my favs on first listen

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

wait happy for you :jonny: a sudden highlight at the end of the album?? 

Right? I didn't expect it at all :eek:

10/10

i enjoyed all the songs, i loved every bridge, every song

 

top. 3: 1. falling forever, 2. happy for you, 3. whatcha doing

 

ALSO the ending with the birds :gaycat7: so beautiful

spacer.png

Edited by kellebrity98

The synthy outro of Happy for You we're smiling SO hard

Don't know how to even rank these songs because all of them are perfect. Jesus christ this is inmensely good

End of an Era - It's cute, but didn't really vibe with it. Production sounds too… happy/kid-friendly.

 

These Walls - Loved this one! This is what I was expecting from this era.

 

Whatcha Doing - Super catchy. Verses need to grow on me but pre & chorus are amazing.

 

French Exit - Loved this one! So far this one is the most unique sounding. Love the guitar & drums.

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

me expecting another boys will be boys level of skip at the end of the album but she heard the complaints and gave us this excellent bop :WAP: french exit, falling forever and happy for you my favs on first listen

she really saved one of the best as the last

spacer.png

 

this deserves number 1 on the bb200 and AOTY...HOW DO WE MAKE IT HAPPEN

Replaying FALLING FOREVER and feel like gnawing on metal or something omg this hook :jonny3:I WANNA RUN UP A WALL

Falling Forever, Maria and Happy For You the top 3 (excluding singles) on first listen.

 

It's an interesting body of work because the singles are way different from the rest of the tracks but they're easily the catchiest and explosive songs in the album so I get why they chose them.

I feel like the gays hyped up Whatcha Doing way too much. :rip: I like it, but I liked all the tracks before it more.

I hope the whole album gets released as Radical Optimism (Extended Version) cause i need MORE happy for you, falling forever and ofc ANYTHING FOR LOVE 

I'm listening now

 

happy to hear that she (supposedly) didn't just throw two random turds onto the end of the tracklist like with Future Nostalgia 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.