Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Cardi B - "Enough (Miami)"

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, CovalentBondage said:

It will flop like everything else 

I don't doubt that, I just think it sounds much better than the **** she released in the last few years

Edited by xokuba

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 94.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The visual ...    It's giving trashy wannabe of hiss. No artistic direction. In fact she feels lost artistically. None of the looks were her, instead mish mashes of other rappers / girlies

  • theweekend
    theweekend

    someone has to check @Click Clack on why he's not updating miami numbers anymore    

  • #9 on the Hot 100

Hasn’t she released this song like 6 times in a row already?

I fear that she’s lost what she once had :lakitu: Or she just doesn’t care enough. She probs gets all of her money elsewhere anyway.

 

Altho anything is better than piggy minaj

  • Author
7 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Her official single MIAMI

 

March 15

 

Punteria w/ Shakira

 

March 22nd

is single cover a serve

this sounds like everything she’s been releasing for the past like 3 years, same lyrics about her “opps” :penguin: I just want another i like it from her. hopefully the shakira collab is good

I'm on the fence about this.

 

"Like What" goes harder than this.

Edited by NEUTRON

  • Author
1 minute ago, Pavement Princess said:

Just the other day I was out in Miami…. :2ndplace:

did you pull up in a cruise ship or was it a 4 hoes to a room sh*t type situation?

Sounds harrrd. I like this much better than  Like What.

Not even one hour passed and it already has 100K likes on TikTok:jonny5:

Edited by TakeYouToHell

It just seems like everyone can get away with having the same flow on their songs (which is fine).

But when megan does it = huge viral outrage. one trick pony etc. etc. etc.

 

it's so.... interesting to see in real-time.

viaPT2d.gif

This better have a hook :jonnycat:

 

I’m surprised the label hasn’t made her pivot to a girly pop/rap song 

14 minutes ago, Pavement Princess said:

Just the other day I was out in Miami…. :2ndplace:

did you get the low low on the percs and xannies?

 

coke-nicki.giftreyreloaded-nicki-minaj.gif

 

hope this song can be as good as Nicki's Miami :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.